• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heart Bypass advise needed

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend of mine was advised by his doctor to undergo a triple heart bypass because his right artery is 99% blocked, and the other two arteries are 60% and 80% blocked. My friend is in a dilemma. Anyone with knowledge and experience can advise?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend of mine was advised by his doctor to undergo a triple heart bypass because his right artery is 99% blocked, and the other two arteries are 60% and 80% blocked. My friend is in a dilemma. Anyone with knowledge and experience can advise?

I was in the same boat but someone advised me to go with the alternative route & today 9 years later I'm still around & tell people to avoid the knife.

Your friend should do all the following 1st:
1) EECP
2) IV Chelation
3) change in diet
4) change in life style
5) Supplement diet with supplements

If it doesn't work then he can always get operated on. The cardiologist told me that I had 90% blockage & it was 2 years of following the alternative route before things got better.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some books that will help

Bypassing Bypass Surgery: Chelation Therapy: A Non-surgical Treatment for Reversing Arteriosclerosis, Improving Blocked Circulation, and Slowing the Aging Process 1st Edition
https://www.amazon.com/Bypassing-By...=1474695320&sr=1-2&keywords=chelation+therapy

Heal Your Heart with EECP: The Only Noninvasive Way to Overcome Heart Disease
https://www.amazon.com/Heal-Your-He...s&ie=UTF8&qid=1474695448&sr=1-1&keywords=eecp

Healing the Gerson Way: Defeating Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases Paperback – 2010
https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Gers...qid=1474695599&sr=1-2&keywords=gerson+therapy

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a doctor so I shouldn't give any medical advice:o
So I will correct myself & give the following advice:

Your friend should do some homework to find out if there are non-surgical alternatives. He should get a 2nd opinion from a doctor who believes in alternative treatments & not just expensive surgical procedures.

Go to the Impian Emas Medical Centre in Skudai JB & speak to the doctor there & see if his condition can be treated non-surgically.
http://www.impianemasmedicalcentre.com/ecp-2/

Be sure to bring a credit card & some $$$ because the doctor will probably want to do some tests e.g. EEG, Xray, echo test, blood test, .. & if he has any Xrays or taking any medication, he should also take that along for the doctor to take a look.

Your friend probably talked to a cardiologist in Spore who would only recommend stents or surgery. From my experience the doctors in Spore will ONLY recommend expensive drugs & procedures.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some books that will help

Bypassing Bypass Surgery: Chelation Therapy: A Non-surgical Treatment for Reversing Arteriosclerosis, Improving Blocked Circulation, and Slowing the Aging Process 1st Edition
https://www.amazon.com/Bypassing-By...=1474695320&sr=1-2&keywords=chelation+therapy

Heal Your Heart with EECP: The Only Noninvasive Way to Overcome Heart Disease
https://www.amazon.com/Heal-Your-He...s&ie=UTF8&qid=1474695448&sr=1-1&keywords=eecp

Healing the Gerson Way: Defeating Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases Paperback – 2010
https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Gers...qid=1474695599&sr=1-2&keywords=gerson+therapy

brother his friend has little time to read through all this.He wants a sound advise and quick decision.
however I would advice those with likely risk of heart issue in the near future to read them up so in case one day they need the same decision , they have the knowledge in mind

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He wants a sound advise and quick decision.

Should be "He wants sound ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

In addition "advice" is a non countable noun so you don't add an "a".

The sentence should therefore read. "He wants sound advice and a quick decision....".

however I would advice those with likely risk of heart issue

Here it should be "advise" not "advice" as "advice" is a noun.

For more information click on the links in my signature.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dunt be so long in a dilemma ... recently one of my friend was like that then he ding here dong there dunt noe which direction to go

... in the end they found direction for him to go Mandai

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your friend should do some homework to find out if there are non-surgical alternatives. He should get a 2nd opinion from a doctor who believes in alternative treatments & not just expensive surgical procedures.

I am no a doctor, my alternative advice is Rony Tan's faith healing. Read his website for cases of success. The more a 'healee' surrendered in term of soul (heart) , money and volunteering, the more chance of success. Our forumner 'JohnTan' will be happy to assist in the path to Rony Tan.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brother his friend has little time to read through all this.He wants a sound advise and quick decision.
however I would advice those with likely risk of heart issue in the near future to read them up so in case one day they need the same decision , they have the knowledge in mind

His friend is probably being pressured to take the surgical procedure by the "helpful" doctors of Spore:rolleyes: That is why I recommend he educate himself so that he can make the right choice. His friend should understand that a heart bypass is very expensive procedure & very unpleasant. He will probably suffer some memory loss as mentioned by bro UltimaOnline .

If his friend is really suffering then at the minimum he should quickly see the doctor in Skudai. Make an appointment & go very early in the morning so that he can do all the tests within a day. If EECP is suitable for his case he will feel soon feel the positive effects. When I was visiting the clinic's KL office there was a patient who was really in a bad way, she couldn't walk without running out of breath. Soon after she started the EECP treatment she felt much better & by the end of her 35 treatments walking wasn't a problem.

I actually went to KL to do the full treatment, chelation & EECP. Later on I found out that they had a branch in Skudai JB. I then decided to do a second round of 35 hours of EECP in JB. That was a few years ago & now I'm thinking of doing another round. EECP improves circulation & because of diabetes my circulation is not that good.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks will ask my friend to check if allow to take this if he chooses to go for the bypass.

During bypass surgery, the brain will be somewhat inevitably oxygen deprived, which may (in some cases) result in partial memory loss and weakened cognitive function for some time.

If your friend is worried about this aspect, he may consider buying Gastrodin to take before and after the surgery.

https://www.google.com.sg/#q=gastrodin+bypass+surgery

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Johnny, will ask my friend to check it out. According to him, the doctors in sg told him his auxillary arteries were opening and this indicates that the main has been blocked for quite sometime. But anyway, a second opinion would be good.

His friend is probably being pressured to take the surgical procedure by the "helpful" doctors of Spore:rolleyes: That is why I recommend he educate himself so that he can make the right choice. His friend should understand that a heart bypass is very expensive procedure & very unpleasant. He will probably suffer some memory loss as mentioned by bro UltimaOnline .

If his friend is really suffering then at the minimum he should quickly see the doctor in Skudai. Make an appointment & go very early in the morning so that he can do all the tests within a day. If EECP is suitable for his case he will feel soon feel the positive effects. When I was visiting the clinic's KL office there was a patient who was really in a bad way, she couldn't walk without running out of breath. Soon after she started the EECP treatment she felt much better & by the end of her 35 treatments walking wasn't a problem.

I actually went to KL to do the full treatment, chelation & EECP. Later on I found out that they had a branch in Skudai JB. I then decided to do a second round of 35 hours of EECP in JB. That was a few years ago & now I'm thinking of doing another round. EECP improves circulation & because of diabetes my circulation is not that good.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
We understand, thanks. Onus is on the reader, but any info is good. thanks.

Go to the Impian Emas Medical Centre in Skudai JB & speak to the doctor there & see if his condition can be treated non-surgically.
http://www.impianemasmedicalcentre.com/ecp-2/

Be sure to bring a credit card & some $$$ because the doctor will probably want to do some tests e.g. EEG, Xray, echo test, blood test, .. & if he has any Xrays or taking any medication, he should also take that along for the doctor to take a look.

Your friend probably talked to a cardiologist in Spore who would only recommend stents or surgery. From my experience the doctors in Spore will ONLY recommend expensive drugs & procedures.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend leaning towards the bypass after I showed him that S$8 cow also went for it. And came out alive.

But I can't answer him how much lifespan he will be left with after the heart bypass..... my friend is of the believe that the heart bypass is like a clock reset, if he survives the surgery, his may have 10 years left.....

dunt be so long in a dilemma ... recently one of my friend was like that then he ding here dong there dunt noe which direction to go

... in the end they found direction for him to go Mandai

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Johnny, will ask my friend to check it out. According to him, the doctors in sg told him his auxillary arteries were opening and this indicates that the main has been blocked for quite sometime. But anyway, a second opinion would be good.

An X-ray would probably show a larger heart because the impaired heart has to work harder. The good thing is he now knows he has a problem & can look at the various options.

After a blood test a doctor with an alternative background can recommend appropriate diet e.g. like fish oil, CoQ10, ...etc .

However my cardiologist in Spore would only recommend expensive Pharmaceutical products. If your Friend decides to have open heart surgery he will probably have to continue taking exp Pharma products. Every time I maide a visit I would have to pay $$$ for various tests e.g. a blood test, an echo test, ...etc and of course all those expensive medications. Each visit would cost me $300 to $500.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
he should swallow ton of ubiquinol.
I took 1 cap of ubiquinol daily for the past 6 months.
really saw a difference.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
really saw a difference.

Yeah, Ubiquinol is especially necessary for anyone on cholesterol lowering statins. Reduces the risk, extent and pain of excruciating muscle destruction of statins, which can lead to liver and kidney failure.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really saw a difference.

Actually if you have a blockage of the arteries you should be trying to clear the blockages & supporting the overworked heart. It's not that difficult but you have to do your homework first or get someone to help you.

You'll find out about the importance to heart health of Ubiquinol, magnesium L-Carniitine, Vitamin K2, Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, Gingko biloba, hawthorn, garlic, Omega 3,...
Doctors in Spore don't bother to learn about this because they can make more money$$$ recommending medications like statins, beta blockers, Lasix, ...

The medical profession is like any business & businesses in Spore & have large overheads. They will recommend medical solutions that benefit their pocket books:(

If this person goes through with an open heart surgery, I can guarantee that he will be a patient for life e.g. follow up visits, medications, physio,... Of course the doctor is doing it for the benefit of the patient.