• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CHC brainwashed Calvin Ho questioned the sound judgement in CHC court trial

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look To You - Calvin Ho @ City Harvest Church

[video=youtube;V3Wi7Qx9wAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Wi7Qx9wAw[/video]

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crossover project was a brilliant concept from a World leading Pastor. He realised that in order to save followers of the Devil like myself, you first had to capture their attention and you cannot do that with songs of praise because Devil worshippers aren't going to listen to such music.

He hatched the plan, at great risk, that involved sending his wife into the Devil's lair using her sexuality and beauty as bait. It worked for me. In less than a month, I transitioned from filthy pimp to true disciple.

I know of many of my fellow pimps have found salvation because of Sun too. The appropriately named crossover project has saved my soul from the Devil. I am now in Jesus' arms.

Congrate! You have found another opium.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crossover project was a brilliant concept from a World leading Pastor. He realised that in order to save followers of the Devil like myself, you first had to capture their attention and you cannot do that with songs of praise because Devil worshippers aren't going to listen to such music.

He hatched the plan, at great risk, that involved sending his wife into the Devil's lair using her sexuality and beauty as bait. It worked for me. In less than a month, I transitioned from filthy pimp to true disciple.

I know of many of my fellow pimps have found salvation because of Sun too. The appropriately named crossover project has saved my soul from the Devil. I am now in Jesus' arms.

The whole crossover project would have been successful if they change China Wine to China Pimp.
With Sun Ho sexuality, her "talent n beauty", what she really needs is leongsan the big bad China Pimp.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
and i thought we got rid of a fatfugging delusional and mentally unstable person, and another has arisen...
ahyeh, the lourd works in mysterious ways :p

Dafatfug is not in the same league as Samantha Leong. Samantha a bit atas and got class while dafatfug is _________________..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will regret one day.

You have joined White Christian cult of the British empire.

Jesus is not God. The Quran will tell you Jesus is a holy monk, a teacher.

Islam is the best.

It was Rev Sun's bumping and grinding that first caught my attention and at the time I did not believe in God and had not accepted Christ as my savior.

China wine changed all that. I was enthralled by the video and began trawling the internet for more information about Sun.

The searches I did on the internet unearthed more videos of Sun singing praises to the Lord in her angelic voice. I was well and truly smitten.

I spent many hours a day listening while she sang praises to our Lord. The lyrics had such meaning and touched my soul. I was drawn closer and closer to God with each passing day as Sun worked her magic with a voice that truly is a gift from God.

Exactly a month after I first watched "China Wine", I accepted Jesus into my heart and became a firm believer. "China Wine" was life changing for me.

I am a living and breathing example that the crossover project worked exactly as intended.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dafatfug is not in the same league as Samantha Leong. Samantha a bit atas and got class while dafatfug is _________________..
couldn't agree with you more, in both the positional and mental aspects.
sam sits atop a basikal-seat pole, going in an up and down lifting motion whilst thinking on his feet...
whereas dafatfug sits on her twat and has to adopt rocking motion to break the suction whilst thinking with the clit...
sam-bu is definitely atas sikit :wink:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong kia Calvin Ho's face reminds me of an ex media corp artist who has the same xia lan face.

10711003_10152538559764118_8902985811195986428_n.jpg

1781971_10152557138259118_7585255296269079949_n.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The crossover project was a brilliant concept from a World leading Pastor....."

Brilliant concept & oh so ingenuous! The Crossover project is so aptly named. The only thing that crossed over was the $50million from church funds into Sun Ho's failed music career in the US. lol.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Brilliant concept & oh so ingenuous! The Crossover project is so aptly named. The only thing that crossed over was the $50million from church funds into Sun Ho's failed music career in the US. lol.

I already stated that I crossed over from the dark side into the arms of the Lord. What further proof is needed?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

all these evagelical church crap is bullsh!t. Like they say, when money talks, even bullsh!t can walk. this calvin shit better keep his mouth shut as it is contempt of court. He is anyway a biased opinion with vested interests. probably received kick backs from his masters at CHC

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
all these evagelical church crap is bullsh!t. Like they say, when money talks, even bullsh!t can walk. this calvin shit better keep his mouth shut as it is contempt of court. He is anyway a biased opinion with vested interests. probably received kick backs from his masters at CHC

He is a servant of the Lord and he speaks the truth.