• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This Is Terrible and Horrible

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The exploitation of the poor by PAP will not surface if sinkies dare to protest against it. The source of all the problems that you had mentioned is the ball-lessness and stupidity of sinkies.

One more thing I want to mention is that sinkies not only unable to uphold their own personal rights and they are unable to uphold the rights of others. Amos Yee and Roy is a clear example.

To your sick and poor relative, as blunt and harsh as it may sound, he deserves such treatment by the govt. It is also to all the sinkies who is going to suffer in such a predicament in the future.

Why do u say my relative deserves the treatment from pap?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do u say my relative deserves the treatment from pap?

Did your relative make a conscious effort to understand the country he is living in?

Did he try to educate himself on the policies by the PAP?

Did he make effort to stand up for his personal rights and the rights of others?

Did he make a conscious effort to protest against the bad status quote and make changes?

If he didn't do all these and just follow whatever rules and laws the PAP govt dished out. Then I say he deserve what is coming to him.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your relative make a conscious effort to understand the country he is living in?

Did he make effort to stand up for his personal rights and the rights of others?

Did he make a conscious effort to protest against the bad status quote and make changes?

If he didn't do all these and just follow whatever rules and laws the PAP govt dished out. Then I say he deserve what is coming to him.

he is uneducated.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
the other 30.1% are brave patriots
As the saying goes, "actions speak louder than words".
But I would like to add that "actions speak louder than votes"! :wink:
If those "30%" (that's at least half a million Sinkie adults, and most of them are probably men) were truly organized and brave enough to rebel against the PAP government by simply demonstrating in the form of route marches all over Singapore everyday for a month, Singapore might become a happy farming and fishing village again! :wink:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the saying goes, "actions speak louder than words".
But I would like to add that "actions speak louder than votes"! :wink:
If those "30%" (that's at least half a million Sinkie adults, and most of them are probably men) were truly organized and brave enough to rebel against the PAP government by simply demonstrating in the form of route marches all over Singapore everyday for a month, Singapore might become a farming and fishing village again! :wink:

agree. have you taken part in the Hong Lim protests?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a lousy way of rebelling, in my opinion, simply because it's useless.
And it's useless because it's confined to such a small space. :wink:

you have not answered my question. but if you cant do small things, how can you progress to big things?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak ....

for a moment there I thot you were tonychat :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:oIo:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest that you take him out of his ward, bring him to the next MPS at his local MP's office. Then have him throw up on the MP. punch him or do whatever he needs to to do to get a jail sentence. Inside the prison and during his incarceration, he will be treated for his illness and get free food and lodging. Because he is terminal, if he dies in prison, he will also get a state burial if he has no means. I suggest all sinkies to do that. If they are terminally ill, they should as a last act of their lives grow a pair of testicles do this to their MP.
i'm totally with you on this for the most part - except for the state burial where many were stuck in traffic for half an hour, plus another 8 minutes for the back-up hearse in a recent funeral. definitely not a good send-off with all those inauspicious "well-wishes" when on the way to return to thy maker :p
Very good advice. One my very close relatives was dying of cancer a couple of decades ago and he did not want to seek treatment. He just wanted pain relief.

A lady doctor from a similar organisation popped in and left a HUGE bottle of morphine with strict instructions not to consume more than 200ml at one go. "wink". We knew what she meant.

A week later he was gone and morphine bottle seemed to be more empty than it should have been.
that lady doctor was very considerate and meant well with that "wink", it wasn't for the old foggy as she knew that his time was near - it was more for the relatives to keep awake, during the wake :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have not answered my question.
I have never taken part in such a useless way of rebelling/protesting, whether at Hong Lim Park or anywhere else.
And the GE2015 result is the proof:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216301-VALID-Opposition-votes-for-GE2011-was-803-482-but-654-289-(ex-TP-GRC)-for-GE2015

I dare say that at both GE2011 and GE2015, at least roughly 45% of the valid votes were from women, and at least another roughly 15% from male civil/public servants (including regulars in the SAF and Police), male employees of GLCs, and old men in their 60s and 70s.

And for GE2015, the remaining 10% came from new citizens, ignorant/delusional/cowardly/greedy male Sinkie first-time voters in their 20s, and finally at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the eligible voters) male voters who voted for some opposition party at GE2011 but flipped and voted for the PAP at GE2015. :*:

but if you cant do small things, how can you progress to big things?
Whether it's small or big, the key thing is to rebel correctly, or in the correct way. :wink:
I dare say, as an individual, I have already rebelled correctly in my own special low-profile way in real life and to the best of my ability, but that's a secret that I will only reveal to certain people in private. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh.. PAPib making wild assumption here.. You are working too hard.. You are not talking about cpf now?

Couple of points.

1. I'm making assumption but not wild as there are facts that I need not state here.

2. I'm working hard as boss asked me to be vigilant else I will get from him.

3. This is not a cpf thread :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether it's small or big, the key thing is to rebel correctly, or in the correct way. :wink:
I dare say, as an individual, I have already rebelled correctly in my own special low-profile way in real life and to the best of my ability, but that's a secret that I will only reveal to certain people in private. :wink:

Eh your loyal rebel is 1 very effective method besides the one I stated as alternative. I didn't bring out as I think i cannot find more than 10 pax who is willing to :biggrin:
5% of the 30:70% will be effective enough :biggrin: