• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This Is Terrible and Horrible

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this terminal patient goes to his next MPS with a big knife in his hands, one of two things will happen:

1) Police officers will shoot him dead - His problem is solved in this case, no more pain and no more need to pay $10k a month.
2) They tackle him and arrest him, and send him to jail. - His problem also solved. Now they have to take care of his treatment while in prison. Both ways, the problem is solved.

well thought out plan. win win and save $10k a month

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly everyone has a relative or a family member that has died of a terminal illness so it is not a rare event. I am sure there are people dying on a daily basis from terminal illness. $10K a month is beyond ridiculous.

When approached I have always advised friends and families to approach Assisi Hospice. They even provide free care in any part of Singapore if you want to die at home. The doctor will visit the patient at his home and the regime will be worked out until death. There are frequent visits and there is also 24 hr urgent help.

Assisi Hospice was set up the Catholic order as a charity. It has been doing this for decades and best known. The Bright Vision Hospital was set up by a Buddhist organisation but handed over to the Govt as they could not maintain it.

I am aware the Means Test is done confidentially and patients sometimes do not want to reveal the amount of savings they have to their families and relatives and some would like to use that savings which is within the right to use to make the journey easier if they perceive it as such.

$10k a month is my estimation based on $227 per day and add on medication, doc's fees, etc.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly everyone has a relative or a family member that has died of a terminal illness so it is not a rare event. I am sure there are people dying on a daily basis from terminal illness. $10K a month is beyond ridiculous.

When approached I have always advised friends and families to approach Assisi Hospice. They even provide free care in any part of Singapore if you want to die at home. The doctor will visit the patient at his home and the regime will be worked out until death. There are frequent visits and there is also 24 hr urgent help.

Assisi Hospice was set up the Catholic order as a charity. It has been doing this for decades and best known. The Bright Vision Hospital was set up by a Buddhist organisation but handed over to the Govt as they could not maintain it.

I am aware the Means Test is done confidentially and patients sometimes do not want to reveal the amount of savings they have to their families and relatives and some would like to use that savings which is within the right to use to make the journey easier if they perceive it as such.

When a sick person chooses to go to Assissi, will his choice be granted?

I see many empty beds at Bright Vision. Maybe that's why SGH pushed him there

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If just palliative care, just bring him home. Hire a maid in managing palliative care, cheaper that way. U can get references from the hospice. Also u can get free Doctor/nurse visitation services to see him periodically. If he's in financial distress, these agencies will do it as they get grants from government. Better to die at home then on some strange hospital bed!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
But to charge a poor man $227 a day
It's his immediate family members who will be paying, if he is truly poor.

As I've said/implied in my post that you replied to, the ulterior motive of governments around the world and their upper-class "elite" cronies is to drastically reduce the population of the middle class, who constitute the majority of the population, simply because the "elite" started considering the world to be too overpopulated since decades ago:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Inscriptions
possibly even since centuries ago.

And the best way to reduce the population is not another short-term physical "World War" (because that would probably result in another "baby boom" after the war ends, when the majority of people delusionally believe that the post-war "peace" and "prosperity" will last forever), but to stress/distress the middle class (especially its fertile women in their 20s and 30s) using as many methods as possible (such as forcing them to financially support their poor parents, whether they are sick or not); and also to bribe them with as many earthly pleasures as possible that they can buy with their money, in order to encourage them to slave away their lives (or at least their youth) in return for money that they can use to buy those earthly pleasures and, at the same time, discourage them from reproducing themselves because they are not rich enough to start their own families (especially if they still have to financially support their poor parents) and also because they have to remain childless during their youth (before they reach 40) if they want to maximize the enjoyment of their earthly pleasures.

But when they finally begin their middle age at the symbolic age of 40, they (especially the women) will realize it's too late to produce any children, so they're likely to remain childless until they die.

This is a very long-term agenda of the "elite" of the "New World Order".
Eventually, in a few decades' time, let's say by the start of 2050 (roughly 33 years from now) when all those born before 1970 (i.e. the baby-boomers and their parents) are either dead or above 80 (and, therefore, as good as dead), this culture of low fertility would have spread to significantly more countries around the world, and the world's population will start to decline as more and more people become enlightened about the joys and benefits of remaining childless, and the drawbacks of producing and being responsible for their own children.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If just palliative care, just bring him home. Hire a maid in managing palliative care, cheaper that way. U can get references from the hospice. Also u can get free Doctor/nurse visitation services to see him periodically. If he's in financial distress, these agencies will do it as they get grants from government. Better to die at home then on some strange hospital bed!

Makes very good sense.Tks.

Maybe that's the reason the pap charges such a high fee...so that sick singaporeans will want to quickly go home easing hospital bed shortages

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's his immediate family members who will be paying, if he is truly poor.

As I've said/implied in my post that you replied to, the ulterior motive of governments around the world and their upper-class "elite" cronies is to drastically reduce the population of the middle class, who constitute the majority of the population, simply because the "elite" started considering the world to be too overpopulated since decades ago:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Inscriptions
possibly even since centuries ago.

And the best way to reduce the population is not another short-term physical "World War" (because that would probably result in another "baby boom" after the war ends, when the majority of people delusionally believe that the post-war "peace" and "prosperity" will last forever), but to stress/distress the middle class (especially its fertile women in their 20s and 30s) using as many methods as possible (such as forcing them to financially support their poor parents, whether they are sick or not); and also to bribe them with as many earthly pleasures as possible that they can buy with their money, in order to encourage them to slave away their lives (or at least their youth) in return for money that they can use to buy those earthly pleasures and, at the same time, discourage them from reproducing themselves because they are not rich enough to start their own families (especially if they still have parents to support financially) and also because they have to remain childless during their youth (before they reach 40) if they want to maximize the enjoyment of their earthly pleasures.

But when they finally begin their middle age at the symbolic age of 40, they (especially the women) will realize it's too late to produce any children, so they're likely to remain childless until they die.

This is a very long-term agenda of the "elite" of the "New World Order".
Eventually, in a few decades' time, let's say by the start of 2050 (roughly 33 years from now) when all those born before 1970 (i.e. the baby-boomers and their parents) are either dead or above 80 (and, therefore, as good as dead), this culture of low fertility would have spread to significantly more countries around the world, and the world's population will start to decline as more and more people become enlightened about the joys and benefits of remaining childless, and the drawbacks of producing and being responsible for their own children.

Yes, i believe if the patient is poor and cant pay, the pap will go after his immediate family. the pap will not accept that he cant pay

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes very good sense.Tks.

Maybe that's the reason the pap charges such a high fee...so that sick singaporeans will want to quickly go home easing hospital bed shortages

There's so much misinformation here! It's unbelievable! The PAP don't charge anything! It's all market forces. PAP do come in with subsidies for vulnerable groups. If u talking about government Hospitals, they charge lower than private (the Raffles and Mount E..etc) But it's still expensive as the Doctors and surgeons and Med equipment cost r high. Can gahment force them to take pay cut? They'll just run to another country of M'sia to compete with us! Land costs high? Sure! That's because land is scarce. I don't think we can do much on the costs side. Just how much subsidy u want to get!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's so much misinformation here! It's unbelievable! The PAP don't charge anything! It's all market forces. PAP do come in with subsidies for vulnerable groups. If u talking about government Hospitals, they charge lower than private (the Raffles and Mount E..etc) But it's still expensive as the Doctors and surgeons and Med equipment cost r high. Can gahment force them to take pay cut? They'll just run to another country of M'sia to compete with us! Land costs high? Sure! That's because land is scarce. I don't think we can do much on the costs side. Just how much subsidy u want to get!

Do you know how SGH, NUH, TTSH, etc are run? Do you think the pap doesnt squeeze Singaporeans for extra dollars?

Read my post "Singaporeans are So Pitiful"

Do you truly believe the pap dont charge anything and is innocent and it is market forces that are the culprits making life miserable in SG?

Answer these questions truthfully and you will realise the pap is the root of many of SG's problems.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sense that you speak out of righteous anger and are frustrated by the 69.9%.You are not angry with the poor and sick

You have sensed too much. I really see sinkies as an educational standpoint on how not to be like them.

I do not feel sorry for them as I feel that it is their own doing. Being stupid and ball-less has such outcome.

I will remind myself and my future generations not to be like them. I will use sinkie and sinkieland as a fable to tell the future generations on how being stupid and ball-less will lead a person to.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have sensed too much. I really see sinkies as an educational standpoint on how not to be like them.

I do not feel sorry for them as I feel that it is their own doing. Being stupid and ball-less has such outcome.

I will remind myself and my future generations not to be like them. I will use sinkie and sinkieland as a fable to tell the future generations on how being stupid and ball-less will lead a person to.

I have not reached your level of frustration yet. I still speak up for Singaporeans

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak ....

for a moment there I thot you were tonychat :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:oIo:

We like to use this style of posting and maintain it as a theme to despise the stupidity and ball-lessness of sinkies.

Of course, this is what we have been using all along.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We like to use this style of posting and maintain it as a theme to dispise the stupidity and ball-lessness of sinkies.

Of course, this is what we have been using all along.

stupidity abd ball-lessness apply only to 69.9%

the other 30.1% are brave patriots

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupidity abd ball-lessness apply only to 69.9%

the other 30.1% are brave patriots

It is not just about voting. It also about protest and also about standing up and uphold your personal rights. Sinkies are either too ball-less to do these things or dunno how to do it. More like ball-lessness.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not just about voting. It also about protest and also about standing up and uphold your personal rights. Sinkies are either too ball-less to do this things or dunno how to do it. More like ball-lessness.

Singaporeans have been fed with lies and they believe in lies. Even singaporeans here missed my point in this thread. The issue I am bringing up here is the pap exploiting a poor and terminally sick Singaporean. The pap is a morally corrupt govt. How many forumners see that point? Many missed the issue and go off the tangent

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not frustrated, I just feel sorry for sinkies. I am glad that I do not live a life like that.

I am glad too. I manage my own life and am blessed and dont have to kowtow to the pap.

Count our blessings and try to help Singaporeans who are under pap bondage

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans have been fed with lies and they believe in lies. Even singaporeans here missed my point in this thread. The issue I am bringing up here is the pap exploiting a poor and terminally sick Singaporean. The pap is a morally corrupt govt. How many forumners see that point? Many missed the issue and go off the tangent

The exploitation of the poor by PAP will not surface if sinkies dare to protest against it. The source of all the problems that you had mentioned is the ball-lessness and stupidity of sinkies.

One more thing I want to mention is that sinkies not only unable to uphold their own personal rights and they are unable to uphold the rights of others. Amos Yee and Roy is a clear example.

To your sick and poor relative, as blunt and harsh as it may sound, he deserves such treatment by the govt. It is also to all the sinkies who is going to suffer in such a predicament in the future.