• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This Is Terrible and Horrible

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If his cancer is terminal why waste money on treatment. Just ask him to tell the doctor in charge for a morphine prescription. He should then sign the papers to discharge himself from that hospice.

A morphine overdose will stop the heart. Problem solved.

He should take ganja to ease the pain. Morphine in that amount is not prescribed, but administered by the medical staff directly, and they will not deliberately overdose u to death.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He should take ganja to ease the pain. Morphine in that amount is not prescribed, but administered by the medical staff directly, and they will not deliberately overdose u to death.

It was a huge bottle... 2litres worth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a huge bottle... 2litres worth.

don't need 2 liters worth of morphine. just a couple of made in china fentanyl tablets from the streets of east palo alto will do. street value is similar to a tiny bag (1/10th of ah neh condom size) of heroine - only about $50. not the drip-type fentanyl - that one is prescribed in clinic and hospital.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type of "fentanyl" - made in china and surest way to die. they even copy "cdn" and "80" on it. a ton of it now in u.s. streets. more popular than heroine. this is prc's strategy of killing off stupid americans.

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do u speak of ur relative as a "pioneer citizen",like hes some sort of strange creature wandering the streets of singapore being accorded special status by LHL for having some vague importance to Singapore's past?

i would never insult my sinkie grandmother by calling her a "pioneer citizen",a term fabricated by the PAP

jw5

Loyal
why do u speak of ur relative as a "pioneer citizen",like hes some sort of strange creature wandering the streets of singapore being accorded special status by LHL for having some vague importance to Singapore's past?

i would never insult my sinkie grandmother by calling her a "pioneer citizen",a term fabricated by the PAP

Never use pap terms, concocted by them to brainwash impressionable and easily manipulated sinkies. :wink:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lady Doctor is an Angle.

Very good advice. One my very close relatives was dying of cancer a couple of decades ago and he did not want to seek treatment. He just wanted pain relief.

A lady doctor from a similar organisation popped in and left a HUGE bottle of morphine with strict instructions not to consume more than 200ml at one go. "wink".

We knew what she meant.

A week later he was gone and morphine bottle seemed to be more empty than it should have been.