• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat David Yeo Gets Dumped Because He Can't Afford To Buy iPhone7 For His GF!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
davidyeo_girlfriend_breakup_relationship_buy_iphone7_0.jpg

A Singaporean man David Yeo took to Facebook to complaint after his girlfriend broke off with him because he did not have the money to buy her the latest iPhone 7.

He felt indignant that instead of treating him like a boyfriend, his gold digger girlfriend treated him like an ATM machine.

Has the decay of materialism worsened in Singapore? Good riddance for David, he deserves better?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-gf-because-he-cant-afford-buy-new-iphone-her
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest David Yeo to seek MP Help.
or just get Laos / Myanmar or Cambodia wife.
Nowadays, even Vietnamese and Tiongs do not want loser such as David Yeo

JiaLiaoBi

Alfrescian
Loyal
davidyeo_girlfriend_breakup_relationship_buy_iphone7_0.jpg

A Singaporean man David Yeo took to Facebook to complaint after his girlfriend broke off with him because he did not have the money to buy her the latest iPhone 7.

He felt indignant that instead of treating him like a boyfriend, his gold digger girlfriend treated him like an ATM machine.

Has the decay of materialism worsened in Singapore? Good riddance for David, he deserves better?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-gf-because-he-cant-afford-buy-new-iphone-her
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff
Everything's has a price go for the affordable.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest David Yeo to seek MP Help.
or just get Laos / Myanmar or Cambodia wife.
Nowadays, even Vietnamese and Tiongs do not want loser such as David Yeo

Yes. He should get a gf who doesn't know what is an iPhone.
This guy better MGTOW since he can't even afford an iPhone

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Typical sinkie. Instead of thinking how to improve the situation eg go earn some money save up to buy his girlfriend an iphone7 or find another better girlfriend who is less materialistic, he goes online to kpkb. And in expected fashion other sinkies online will blame PAP for this also. LOL!

I rest my case. Up there along with complaints about bad fruit in NTUC and blame gahment.

Everything is PAP fault lah hor?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical sinkie. Instead of thinking how to improve the situation eg go earn some money save up to buy his girlfriend an iphone7 or find another better girlfriend who is less materialistic, he goes online to kpkb. And in expected fashion other sinkies online will blame PAP for this also. LOL!

I rest my case. Up there along with complaints about bad fruit in NTUC and blame gahment.

Everything is PAP fault lah hor?

If not PAP's fault, then who?

We are the product of our environment. Some will succeed despite the massive brainwashing, most will just be the digit that the PAP wants them to be.

David is doing sinkees a favour by sharing his experience. Why do you take that so negatively? Doesn't he have a right to vent online?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
David should thank Apple for helping him see the true colours of his girlfriend.

Now he should buy the iphone 7 for himself and send a pic of that to his ex.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not PAP's fault, then who?

We are the product of our environment. Some will succeed despite the massive brainwashing, most will just be the digit that the PAP wants them to be.

That's why PAP must be returned to power in GE 2020 or else there's nobody familiar to take the blame. The soixante-neuf relationship between PAP and sinkies regardless of whether 30% or 70% is just too intimate to break.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That's why PAP must be returned to power in GE 2020 or else there's nobody familiar to take the blame. The soixante-neuf relationship between PAP and sinkies regardless of whether 30% or 70% is just too intimate to break.

Yup. Can't imagine how Singaporeans would survive without a PAP to blame. They would be unable to vent. All the built up pressure will cause their heads to explode and die.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. Can't imagine how Singaporeans would survive without a PAP to blame. They would be unable to vent. All the built up pressure will cause their heads to explode and die.

the soixante-neuf love-hate affair between sinkies and pappies goes something like this:

pappies: nice juicy lobang. me wanna cum in hard.
sinkies: oh no! please be gentle ok.
pappies: don't care. gonna bang you deep and hard.
sinkies: ouch! knn. i hate you!
pappies: shiok or not?
sinkies: ccb! ask you to be gentle but you shove so hard.
pappies: shiok! (and relac as climax is reached.)
sinkies: why? what happened? why suddenly so soft and slow. knn. can you bang harder?