• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious E-scooter travelling at 70 km/hr and overtake bus along Mandai Road

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the problem with Singapore LTA.
very often we see news about car drivers and commercial vehicle drivers charged in court or Jailed.

I never see any reckless motorcyclist or cyclists, scooters ebike etc charged in Court.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap will not do anything...they have decided that sg will be like denmark...just like they insist on having more foreigners...there is nothing anyone else can legally do or request.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullshit,theres no escooter on the market yet that can reach speeds of 70kmh.even those custom built with 1500w motors can reach maybe 32mph tops or 50kph.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi taji.

last week i was pushing a maserati on lane 1

you guys should drive faster and not hog the road.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Josephine Teo...wake up yr farking idea....u wait till a body show up then u react...rite..???

Like the saying...show me a body first...

( She is the Senior Minister of State, PMO & Ministry of Transport)

i m sure she would be glad to see birthday suit and a big schlong

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Car occupies space on the road. If e-scooter can take the mode of transport over car in terms of speed, this may be the way for a car-light society for land-scarce Singapore in future.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Car occupies space on the road. If e-scooter can take the mode of transport over car in terms of speed, this may be the way for a car-light society for land-scarce Singapore in future.

i hope they will increase efficiency by having mobile prostitution also. then can ride both at same time and no one will worry about road humps when humping her and the national anthem at the same time.

jw5

Loyal

You think most sinkies so howlian will exchange car for e-scooter? :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think most sinkies so howlian will exchange car for e-scooter? :biggrin:

the question is will PAP give up their 100k COEs for a bunch of bikes that will solve congestion problem once and for all?

we can have one lane for buses and vans and lorries and the rest for ebikes or scooters.