• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bill Gates: Canada "Enlightened" In Taking In Hordes Of Muslim Refugees!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ce92fdc8a5ed47499586838b2e1f8ab5

VANCOUVER — Canada's open approach to immigration and its willingness to welcome tens of thousands of Syrian refugees is an "enlightened" move that will benefit the country's business sector, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates says.

The business leader and philanthropist was in Vancouver on Tuesday to speak at the Emerging Cascadia Innovation Conference, aimed at strengthening the technology and business ties between British Columbia and Washington state.

"I think Canada's very well positioned. It's got good, strong universities, good policies — certainly more enlightened immigration policies than most countries have, which is a real asset," said Gates, who is listed by the American business magazine Forbes as the richest man in the world with a US$81-billion net worth.

Gates commended Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for his role in helping people fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

"He as a leader wants to remind people about openness and taking in refugees in an appropriate way."

Gates also spoke about the need to address the gender gap in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics, as well as the importance of investing in education.

"It is no coincidence that if you look at high-tech jobs in a location there is a very strong correlation to where you have very high-quality universities," he said.

Gates addressed the crowd of mostly business and government leaders alongside Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, who's been at the helm of the company since 2014.

"I'm very, very excited about the work we're doing in Vancouver," Nadella said, adding that he hopes to establish the same research and development partnerships with the University of British Columbia that exist with the University of Washington.

"It's the human capital that is going to make a fundamental impact in terms of what Microsoft's future is."

In 2014, the Canadian government sped up the immigration process by exempting Microsoft from having its foreign employees complete labour market impact assessments.

The federal government has been criticized for the move, as Microsoft faces accusations of using Vancouver as a "staging ground" for non-Americans to qualify more quickly for a transfer to the U.S.

Earlier on Tuesday, the premier of British Columbia and governor of Washington state advocated for the expansion of an innovation corridor between the two jurisdictions to bolster research efforts, which they predicted will one day lead researchers to find a cure for cancer.

The success and the potential of strengthening cross-border collaboration was trumpeted by Premier Christy Clark and Gov. Jay Inslee.

The leaders also floated the possibility of developing joint academic degree programs, which could be started on one side of the border and finished on the other, as well as linking PhD certificates to offers of citizenship.

Clark and Inslee's speeches focused heavily on past successes as both leaders gear up in the coming months to face voters for re-election.

Clark drew laughter and applause when she referenced the common features of Washington state and B.C., which she said included an abundance of rain, mountains and ocean, as well as opposition to U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/b-c-washington-state-tout-184654376.html

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a mudslime blows up something precious to him. He will be singing a different tune. Hypocritical asshole. Doing nothing but advocating treason. Y don't he address the problems cause by such migration?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
ce92fdc8a5ed47499586838b2e1f8ab5

VANCOUVER — Canada's open approach to immigration and its willingness to welcome tens of thousands of Syrian refugees is an "enlightened" move that will benefit the country's business sector, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates says.

The business leader and philanthropist was in Vancouver on Tuesday to speak at the Emerging Cascadia Innovation Conference, aimed at strengthening the technology and business ties between British Columbia and Washington state.

"I think Canada's very well positioned. It's got good, strong universities, good policies — certainly more enlightened immigration policies than most countries have, which is a real asset," said Gates, who is listed by the American business magazine Forbes as the richest man in the world with a US$81-billion net worth.

Gates commended Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for his role in helping people fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

"He as a leader wants to remind people about openness and taking in refugees in an appropriate way."

Gates also spoke about the need to address the gender gap in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics, as well as the importance of investing in education.

"It is no coincidence that if you look at high-tech jobs in a location there is a very strong correlation to where you have very high-quality universities," he said.

Gates addressed the crowd of mostly business and government leaders alongside Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, who's been at the helm of the company since 2014.

"I'm very, very excited about the work we're doing in Vancouver," Nadella said, adding that he hopes to establish the same research and development partnerships with the University of British Columbia that exist with the University of Washington.

"It's the human capital that is going to make a fundamental impact in terms of what Microsoft's future is."

In 2014, the Canadian government sped up the immigration process by exempting Microsoft from having its foreign employees complete labour market impact assessments.

The federal government has been criticized for the move, as Microsoft faces accusations of using Vancouver as a "staging ground" for non-Americans to qualify more quickly for a transfer to the U.S.

Earlier on Tuesday, the premier of British Columbia and governor of Washington state advocated for the expansion of an innovation corridor between the two jurisdictions to bolster research efforts, which they predicted will one day lead researchers to find a cure for cancer.

The success and the potential of strengthening cross-border collaboration was trumpeted by Premier Christy Clark and Gov. Jay Inslee.

The leaders also floated the possibility of developing joint academic degree programs, which could be started on one side of the border and finished on the other, as well as linking PhD certificates to offers of citizenship.

Clark and Inslee's speeches focused heavily on past successes as both leaders gear up in the coming months to face voters for re-election.

Clark drew laughter and applause when she referenced the common features of Washington state and B.C., which she said included an abundance of rain, mountains and ocean, as well as opposition to U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/b-c-washington-state-tout-184654376.html

A big fucking Bill asshole Gates talking so much cock and doing nothing!
Why not Bill Gates uses some of his bandit money to buy an island somewhere for these refugees?
Walk the Talk Bill Gates the Fucking Asshole!!!

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a mudslime blows up something precious to him. He will be singing a different tune. Hypocritical asshole. Doing nothing but advocating treason. Y don't he address the problems cause by such migration?

Canada is walking the path towards doom....just as Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany did ....

Give it another ten years, Canada will become a moose lum country....very sad that this country just fuck itself big time when they have a young ignorant do gooder pee mmmm at the helm....:(

In politics, just as in life, experience and wisdom go hand in hand...very sorry, for the land of the maple leaves.....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You bigots talk as though you are smarter than Bill Gates. If Bill Gates says bringing in lots of Muslims is good, then it must be good.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bigots talk as though you are smarter than Bill Gates. If Bill Gates says bringing in lots of Muslims is good, then it must be good.

Bill gates is a private citizen wat he says should never have bearing on public policy. He is not a representative of the people. And his opinions on this is wrong. Only a faggot like u will take wat he says as the truth.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard Ang Mohs will be Further Enlightened when their soon to come turn arrived to find themselves as fucking Refugees. Drowned, starved to death, bullied, robbed, cheated, betrayed, beaten, raped, plundered, killed, and sold like animals.

Real soon.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your remark is self evidence that you are a bigot yourself....just because Bill Gates say so....so it must be so???? Bill Gates is god?

....even if he has lots of money.....can he change the moose lum tide of destruction that we see in many parts of Europe now, and in the immediate future ?????

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your remark is self evidence that you are a bigot yourself....just because Bill Gates say so....so it must be so???? Bill Gates is god?

....even if he has lots of money.....can he change the moose lum tide of destruction that we see in many parts of Europe now, and in the immediate future ?????

If Muslims were that bad, then most Europeans would be voting against it by now. But the hard truth is that only a small minority voted against having more Muslims, most of them aligned with far right and neo-nazi groups. The vast majority of voters, including in Germany, are still voting for mainstream parties that embrace multi-culturalism and taking in more Muslims.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Muslims were that bad, then most Europeans would be voting against it by now. But the hard truth is that only a small minority voted against having more Muslims, most of them aligned with far right and neo-nazi groups. The vast majority of voters, including in Germany, are still voting for mainstream parties that embrace multi-culturalism and taking in more Muslims.

For all your putting up of so many news articles in this forum, didn't you come across those that show mass protests and demonstrations against mooselum atrocities committed against the people of Europe??...against gang rapes in the streets, forcible occupation of local domiciles, towns and cities by the immigrants, stopping traffic hours on end right in the middle of the street for prayers, taking up the medical and social resources needed by the locals.....terrorist acts in Nice, Belgium, France, Germany?????

Globalism and multiculturalism in Europe is a complete myth and lie ....these ang mos and barbarians have been fighting each other for the last three hundred years or more....all the world wars and major conflicts originated from? ....Europe of course.....

Even Russia (as said by Putin), a mostly european nation does not welcome the mass exodus of Syrian, African and middle east refugees into their own country.....Russia is for Russians!!! Russia itself is a country with substantial mooslum population, yet she does not just open its doors ignorantly and stupidly for them .....for there are such considerations as cultural, social integration of immigrants, limited country resources, etc

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bill Gate is one of the member of the New World Order.

By encouraging the west to take in muslim refugee, it pave the steps towards World War 3.

This is global manipulation by the world elites and the NWO.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He not wrong he say benefit business sector he never say social problems

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AL WILSON – THE SNAKE LYRICS

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw
a poor half frozen snake.

His pretty colored skin had all
been frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in
and I'll take care of you."

"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, "
sighed the frozen snake.

She wrapped him up all cozy
in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside
with some honey and some milk.

Now she hurried home from work
that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taken in had already been revived.

"Take me in, oh tender woman
sighed the snake.

Now she clutched him to her bosom,
"You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in
by now you might have died."

Now she stroked his pretty skin
and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks,
that snake gave her a vicious bite.

sighed the vicious snake.

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous
and now I'm going to die."

"Oh shut up, silly woman,"
said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake
before you took me in."

sighed the vicious snake.

____

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bill Gates is a fucking retard! It is only beneficial if you bring in hardworking entrepreneur immigrants like the Chinese, Koreans or the Japanese. It will be suicide to bring in people form regressive cultures like Muslims who are only thinking of blowing themselves up to enjoy their virgins in heaven.