• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Uncle RUN also feels like wearing school uniform again

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno,wearing ur school uniform when u are a bunch of 30s and 40 something year old grown ups isnt that kind of a kinky sex fetish thing?i know the japs are into the whole school uniform JAV thing.

cant SG advertisers think of less retarded ways to spread their message?

jw5

Loyal
i dunno,wearing ur school uniform when u are a bunch of 30s and 40 something year old grown ups isnt that kind of a kinky sex fetish thing?i know the japs are into the whole school uniform JAV thing.

cant SG advertisers think of less retarded ways to spread their message?

Yes, you would have hoped that there would be chiobus wearing skirts that are now too short for them, but Alas! No. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
chung cheng thigh school girls should be thrilled with big and loose breast pockets hanging like flat neh nehs on their blouse. when nipples are itchy or aching with desire, can easily reach in with hands to relieve itches or aches.
attachment.php

Which is why I used to think that Chung Cheng High is an all-boys school, like Catholic High and Chinese High (now known as the secondary school part of Hwa Chong Institution). :o

jw5

Loyal
attachment.php

Which is why I used to think that Chung Cheng High is an all-boys school, like Catholic High and Chinese High (now known as the secondary school part of Hwa Chong Institution). :o

Chung Cheng High is more like River Valley High than Catholic High and Chinese High. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RUN and his chick.
1238939_627281957326651_885391484_n.jpg

RUN's English teacher, Mrs Elaine Goh.
Thank you for your guidance.

14369899_10154378944401839_3716381298656085039_n.jpg

ah run ah....! you are a smart guy as you came from dunman high. i remember doing your school's maths paper to practice for my prelims. it was tough! dun feel lousy if what you said was true about your losses. think it this way 破财挡灾。there are many unpredictable or rather unforseen things going thru our lives. my religion belief is that by losing money previously, you have averted a personal disaster, be it health issue or accident.

brace up, you are going to be alright! you learnt and imparted your financial wisdom to fellow bros here in this forum. i appreciate it very much.:smile:

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
think it this way 破财挡灾。there are many unpredictable or rather unforseen things going thru our lives. my religion belief is that by losing money previously, you have averted a personal disaster, be it health issue or accident.

Brother Krafty, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging words. Appreciate that.

Say liao also paiseh, I was one of the last in school and never went to received university education. When I visited my alma mater 15 years ago, the teachers couldn't recall RUN.

I hope you are right about the part in bold. At least, I ended up working harder because I don't have money now.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother Krafty, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging words. Appreciate that.

Say liao also paiseh, I was one of the last in school and never went to received university education. When I visited my alma mater 15 years ago, the teachers couldn't recall RUN.

I hope you are right about the part in bold. At least, I ended up working harder because I don't have money now.

ah run, trust me, in life, i have seen many unexplained things. quoting one example, there was this, the youngest son of 2 elite scholars, the son was psychotic and under heavy medication, apart from that, he was about to be conned into marrying a viet bu. apparently, the parents were quite well to do and stay in bukit timah area.

there are many much more unfortunate pple in sinkieland than you think you really are. i actually take it that you 生在福中不知福。

i am different, i am an all A student, A as in for absent.:p

jokes aside, we used to play basketball and in our school bags are mahjong cards, we will hide behind the bushes along the basketball court and play for money. secondary school days was the most fun.