• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Uncle RUN also feels like wearing school uniform again

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like the 3 mths temporary pre-U class, can run together with girls from other school uniforms.
I also realised that wearing a different school uniform to the school can tackle girls more easily although there is not much logic in this.:wink:

i was in CJC for a while, then, bayi charbor also want to kao me...:p:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was in CJC for a while, then, bayi charbor also want to kao me...:p:biggrin:

Lol . Did u eat ?
when I wear own school uniform in own school nothing happen .once wear to temp pre u got 1 girl from next door class suddenly held my hand :eek::*: don't need any bags stuff so nice and sweet.
对面的女孩看过来 看过来 看过来。。。:biggrin::eek::p:*:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol . Did u eat ?
when I wear own school uniform in own school nothing happen .once wear to temp pre u got 1 girl from next door class suddenly held my hand :eek::*: don't need any bags stuff so nice and sweet.

i was from all boys school, suddenly, i just feel girls also very hong.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was from all boys school, suddenly, i just feel girls also very hong.

Wah..if u r from all boys school and suddenly go to mix school, sure saliva drop lah.
Only reason I thought is the girls thought that from pre U onwards can let go and cheong.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol . Did u eat ?

Bro, you wear school uniform reminds me of Japanese AV where students ganged up to rape the teacher. The male students all young uncles wear school uniform.:biggrin:

abcdexyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
P1419%u00255B01%u00255D_09-10-09.jpg

My school uniform similar to this.

jw5

Loyal
It would be interesting to see her in Crescent Girls' School or NJC uniform. :eek:

There won't be a picture of her wearing a uniform now, but you may be pleasantly surprised to see her picture in uniform 40+ years ago. :biggrin: