• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Super Shiok Duterte repeatedly said FUCK to EU and raise Middle Finger Video

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/live/doc/2016-09-21/175165360463.html

Click above for video!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...uterte-gives-middle-finger-to-eu/3144508.html

Philippines' Duterte gives middle finger to EU

Posted 21 Sep 2016 16:43 Updated 21 Sep 2016 17:01

Email More

A A

MANILA: Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has launched a profanity-filled tirade against the European Union, in his latest riposte to international criticism of the rising death toll in his brutal crackdown on crime.

Duterte punctuated his insults with a rude sign - raising his middle finger - after the European Parliament condemned "the current wave of extrajudicial executions and killings in the Philippines".

"I say to them, f*** you. You're doing it in atonement for your sins," he told local officials in his southern home city of Davao late Tuesday (Sep 19) in comments filmed by broadcaster ABS-CBN.

The 71-year-old leader had reacted along similar lines to earlier foreign criticism of his drug war, calling US President Barack Obama a "son of a whore" and cursing the United Nations.

Duterte won elections in a landslide in May after vowing to eradicate the illegal drug trade in six months, and promising that 100,000 criminals would be killed in the process.

Since he took office on Jun 30 about 3,000 people have been killed, about a third of them suspects shot dead by police and the rest murdered by unidentified attackers, according to police statistics.

Duterte said on Sunday he needed to extend his crime war for another six months because the drug problem was worse than he expected.

The EU parliament last week said it was concerned about the "extraordinarily high numbers killed during police operations ... in the context of an intensified anti-crime and anti-drug campaign".

Duterte must "put an end to the current wave of extrajudicial executions and killings ... (and) launch an immediate investigation into (them)", the EU resolution said.

Singling out France and Britain, Duterte said the parliament's members were "hypocrites" whose colonial-era ancestors killed "thousands" of Arabs and other peoples.

"They're taking the high ground to assuage their feelings of guilt. But who did I kill? Assuming it to be true, 1,700, who are they? Criminals. You call that genocide," he said.

"Now the EU has the gall to condemn me. So I repeat it. F*** you," he said, raising his middle finger.

In a separate speech on Tuesday, Duterte also repeated a vow to shield police or soldiers from prosecution.

"If you massacre a hundred and you also number a hundred, why, all of you will get pardons. Restored to full political and civil rights plus a promotion to boot," he told soldiers during a visit to a military camp.

- AFP/ek

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-tells-european-union-fk-you-1582442

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte takes aim at European Union
Speaking about EU asking Philippines to end the killings of those involved in drugs trade, Duterte said 'f**k you'.

By Pavitra Dwibhashyam
September 21, 2016 07:17 BST

Embed Feed
Philippines President Duterte expresses ‘regret’ for comments on Obama IBTimes US

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has remained defiant against critics in his bloody war on drugs and hurled expletives again – this time at the European Union. Recently, the EU had urged the Philippines to "put an end" to the killings of those involved in drug trade, to which Duterte said in a speech in his hometown of Davao, "I have read the condemnation of the European Union. I'm telling them, 'f**k you'."

In a combination of Filipino and English, the president said on Tuesday (20 September) that the EU was trying to "atone" for its sins and "guilt feelings" for occupying other countries in the past. He added, "I repeat it, 'f**k you'." He also raised his hand and gave the middle finger, which elicited applause from the audience.

Calling the EU "hypocrite", the 71-year-old said that the member states "has the gall to condemn me", despite what members such as France and Britain have done in the Middle East, he questioned.

On September 15, EU member countries called for stringent checks of human rights abuses in the Philippines after Duterte released a statement on his war against drug traffickers.

The EU lawmakers said in a five page resolution, "President Duterte repeatedly urged law enforcement agencies and the public to kill suspected drug traffickers who did not surrender, as well as drug users. President Duterte publicly stated he would not pursue law enforcement officers and citizens who killed drug dealers who resisted arrest."

In early September, he had directed profanities at UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and US President Barack Obama, after they expressed concern over the rising number of deaths from his war on drugs. He later apologised for calling Obama a "son of a w***e".

According to reports, at least 3,500 have been killed in police operations and other attacks by unidentified assailants, since Duterte took over office on 30 June.
Philippines Duterte drugs
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte looks at a folder containing a list of government officials allegedly involved in drugs trade as he delivers a speech at a military training camp in San Miguel in Bulacan province, north of Manila on 15 September 2016Ted Aljibe/AFP

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps the EU should send Pinoys in EU back home. If the US does likewise, Ducerte will be lynched.

At the rate Duterte is going,he is not likely to last his full term.
A bullet will find its way to his head..The drug lords will not sit idle and wait to be gunned down.

Last month, someone tried to blow him up in his hometown, Davos city.
The blast killed 14 people but not him..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the rate Duterte is going,he is not likely to last his full term.
A bullet will find its way to his head..The drug lords will not sit idle and wait to be gunned down.

Last month, someone tried to blow him up in his hometown, Davos city.
The blast killed 14 people but not him..

There already is a strong rumour going around that he has stage 4 cancer and may not last the full term. That's probably why he's not afraid to die.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte lets lose on EU elites hes no Putin but the message is the same

[video=youtube;Lv06VR0dIpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv06VR0dIpo[/video]

Support our beloved Rodrigo Duterte
[video=youtube;AItmPwu_IqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AItmPwu_IqE[/video]

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte lets lose on EU elites hes no Putin but the message is the same
[video=youtube;Lv06VR0dIpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv06VR0dIpo[/video]
knn, his likes to use middle finger to up others' fronts...he must've been a centerpoint kid in his previous life :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
duterte need to shove a big fat pinoy hotdog up his ass and stfu,this bitch ass president do nothing but throw bitch ass sissy fits all day like a woman on PMS and use violence to solve his most boneheaded problems,tough efficient CEOs and leaders just simple do what they have to do quietly to accomplish what they want without having to make a bitch fuss and pat themselves on the back for every little thing they do and announce to the world.do u see Xi Jin Ping acting like a fool everyday on CCTV or the news media?

presidents of countries with zero responsibility and no power can say and do whatever they want,cause they are responsible for nothing except entertaining the idiots in this world just like the president of idiocracy,and nothing they say or do is going to affect anything and no one's in the world gonna take them seriously except the nutjobs and the idiots.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
duterte need to shove a big fat pinoy hotdog up his ass and stfu,this bitch ass president do nothing but throw bitch ass sissy fits all day like a woman on PMS and use violence to solve his most boneheaded problems,tough efficient CEOs and leaders just simple do what they have to do quietly to accomplish what they want without having to make a bitch fuss and pat themselves on the back for every little thing they do and announce to the world.do u see Xi Jin Ping acting like a fool everyday on CCTV or the news media?

presidents of countries with zero responsibility and no power can say and do whatever they want,cause they are responsible for nothing except entertaining the idiots in this world just like the president of idiocracy,and nothing they say or do is going to affect anything and no one's in the world gonna take them seriously except the nutjobs and the idiots.

He is trying to reduce pinoy populations in pinoyland. Killing 100K has prevented them immigrating into other country to stir shit. Chicken and Egg thing. Good or bad, is a matter of perspective.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

knn, to solve crimes like drugs, you got to use hard handed tactics. in china, for drug trafficking, you will be executed if caught but some are still willing to take the risk. so you think a slap on the hand will work for druggies. absolutely no! i suspect you have your brain grown in your arse.:biggrin:

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, to solve crimes like drugs, you got to use hard handed tactics. in china, for drug trafficking, you will be executed if caught but some are still willing to take the risk. so you think a slap on the hand will work for druggies. absolutely no! i suspect you have your brain grown in your arse.:biggrin:

Frankly speaking I prefer this Duterte any time, 100X over PAP, 10X over WP, 5X over SDP. Nominate him and I w vote him.

Forget the rest. This guy be SG President, 1000X better than dead Prata-man 500X better than any of the 4 ex-PAP TANs.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duterte gives the EU the finger!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-eu-idUSKCN11R1GL

(Please note obscenity in paragraph nine)

Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte demanded on Wednesday the European Union show him respect worthy of a president, despite giving the bloc a one-finger gesture and a vulgar four-letter rebuke after its legislators expressed concern about his drug war.

Angered by last week's call by the European parliament for restraint in his deadly 11-week crackdown, the former mayor of the southern city of Davao took aim for a second day at the European Union and said he did not deserve insults.

"Even the EU is scolding me," Duterte said in a televised speech at an army base.

"When I was mayor, that was OK but it is different now because I am the president. Why would you insult me?"

He added: "It is as if I am your subordinate."

After lambasting the United Nations, the United States and its president and Nobel laureate, Barack Obama, the EU is the latest high-profile recipient of a Duterte dressing-down that has become part of his appeal to millions of Filipinos.

Duterte swept to power in a May election promising an assault on the drugs trade and at least 3,800 people have been killed since he took office on June 30.

The European parliament appeared to strike a nerve when it issued a statement calling on his government to "put an end to the current wave of extrajudicial executions and killings", while expressing concern about "extraordinarily high numbers killed during police operations".

During a speech on Tuesday, Duterte hit out at the EU, saying "Fuck you" and raising a fist with the middle finger thrust out in an obscene gesture.

The European Union delegation in Manila issued a diplomatically worded statement from its ambassador but later retracted it, for reasons not explained, replacing it with another, saying "We don't comment on comments".

ALSO IN WORLD NEWS

Warplanes hit Aleppo in heaviest attack in months, defy U.S.
Senate clears way for $1.15 billion arms sale to Saudi Arabia
"The European Union and the Philippines enjoy good relations, and we will continue to discuss this issue, among many others, in our bilateral contacts," it said in the revised statement.

Duterte said on Sunday he may have to extend the campaign against drugs into next year, having understated the depth of the problem.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
7866422-3x2-340x227.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/middle-finger-salute-philippines-duterte-asks-eu-why-123057669.html

After middle-finger salute, Philippines' Duterte asks EU 'Why insult me?'

[Reuters]
September 21, 2016
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte raises a middle finger thrust out in an obscene gesture as he speaks before local government officials in Davao
View photos
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte raises a middle finger thrust out in an obscene gesture as he speaks before local government officials in Davao city, in southern Philippines, September 20, 2016. REUTERS/Lean Daval Jr

MANILA (Reuters) - (Please note obscenity in paragraph nine)

Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte demanded on Wednesday the European Union show him respect worthy of a president, despite giving the bloc a one-finger gesture and a vulgar four-letter rebuke after its legislators expressed concern about his drug war.

Angered by last week's call by the European parliament for restraint in his deadly 11-week crackdown, the former mayor of the southern city of Davao took aim for a second day at the European Union and said he did not deserve insults.

"Even the EU is scolding me," Duterte said in a televised speech at an army base.

"When I was mayor, that was OK but it is different now because I am the president. Why would you insult me?"

He added: "It is as if I am your subordinate."

After lambasting the United Nations, the United States and its president and Nobel laureate, Barack Obama, the EU is the latest high-profile recipient of a Duterte dressing-down that has become part of his appeal to millions of Filipinos.

Duterte swept to power in a May election promising an assault on the drugs trade and at least 3,800 people have been killed since he took office on June 30.

The European parliament appeared to strike a nerve when it issued a statement calling on his government to "put an end to the current wave of extrajudicial executions and killings", while expressing concern about "extraordinarily high numbers killed during police operations".

During a speech on Tuesday, Duterte hit out at the EU, saying "Fuck you" and raising a fist with the middle finger thrust out in an obscene gesture.

The European Union delegation in Manila issued a diplomatically worded statement from its ambassador but later retracted it, for reasons not explained, replacing it with another, saying "We don't comment on comments".

"The European Union and the Philippines enjoy good relations, and we will continue to discuss this issue, among many others, in our bilateral contacts," it said in the revised statement.

Duterte said on Sunday he may have to extend the campaign against drugs into next year, having understated the depth of the problem.

(Reporting By Manuel Mogato; Editing by Martin Petty, Robert Birsel)