• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shankar Aiyar II - molester from India AGAIN!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-on-trial-for-molesting-student-during-lesson

SINGAPORE - A 24-year-old yoga instructor from India allegedly molested a student thrice during a lesson last year.

Rakesh Kumar Prasad purportedly cupped and pinched the victim's breast while she was doing yoga poses as instructed at the Real Yoga studio in Tampines Grande.

He even tried to squeeze her breast after slipping his hand into her sports bra, a district court heard. When she protested, Rakesh allegedly smiled and told her: "It's not like there's anything to touch".

On Wednesday (Sept 21), the victim, who is now 26, took the witness stand on the first day of Rakesh's trial. He faces one charge of outrage of modesty and one count of using criminal force.

The court heard that the victim went for a yoga class scheduled for 12.30pm on April 26 last year. She was the only student at the session, instructed by Rakesh.

According to his profile on Real Yoga's website, Rakesh has more than eight years of yoga teaching experience. He was trained and certified as a yoga instructor in Kolkata.

During the lesson, Rakesh, then 23, told the victim to adopt a forward bending pose, while seated on the floor with her legs outstretched. She was supposed to get her chest to touch her thighs.

But barely 13 minutes after her yoga session started, Rakesh cupped her left breast with his left hand, she told the court. She hit his hand and told him not to touch her breasts. But undeterred, he pinched her breast and told her to bend lower, threatening to pinch her even harder if she did not do as told, she said.

Just eight minutes later, while she was in the same yoga pose, Rakesh molested her again. When the student objected, the instructor admonished her for shouting, she said.

Three minutes later, the victim was told to spread her legs while sitting and get her chest to touch the floor. While she was trying to adopt that yoga position, Rakesh slipped his left hand into the left side of her sports bra and tried to squeeze her breast, but she knocked his arm away.
After the yoga class ended at about 1.30pm, Rakesh sat in front of the victim. He smiled at her and asked why he could not touch her breasts. He also said: "It's not like there's anything to touch."

Later, as the victim was leaving the yoga studio, Rakesh grabbed the back of her neck, she said.

Video footage of the incidents, captured on closed-circuit television, were also played in court.

During her cross-examination, defence lawyer Genesis Shen repeatedly asked the victim why she did not seek help immediately after being molested. He also asked her if her actions were consistent with "how a molest victim would react".

The victim reiterated that she was alone, and did not know any studio staff. Tearing, she added: "I was helpless, what did you expect me to do?"

The trial continues on Thursday (Sept 22) with a studio receptionist and the police investigation officer taking the stand.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz is prosecuting the case before District Judge Luke Tan.

The maximum penalty for molestation is two years' jail, a fine and caning; and for using criminal force, three months' jail and a $1,500 fine.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
jt-39932258.1_39932422_-_21_09_2016_-_sqyoga22.jpg

”From where I come from,its common,I touched my sister,mother,grandma,anything with a pussy,I touch.”

Ectar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yoga instructor on trial for molesting student during lesson

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...rce=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1474454329

PUBLISHED SEP 21, 2016, 6:21 PM SGT

SINGAPORE - A 24-year-old yoga instructor from India allegedly molested a student thrice during a lesson last year.

Rakesh Kumar Prasad purportedly cupped and pinched the victim's breast while she was doing yoga poses as instructed at the Real Yoga studio in Tampines Grande.

He even tried to squeeze her breast after slipping his hand into her sports bra, a district court heard. When she protested, Rakesh allegedly smiled and told her: "It's not like there's anything to touch".

On Wednesday (Sept 21), the victim, who is now 26, took the witness stand on the first day of Rakesh's trial. He faces one charge of outrage of modesty and one count of using criminal force.

The court heard that the victim went for a yoga class scheduled for 12.30pm on April 26 last year. She was the only student at the session, instructed by Rakesh.

According to his profile on Real Yoga's website, Rakesh has more than eight years of yoga teaching experience. He was trained and certified as a yoga instructor in Kolkata.

During the lesson, Rakesh, then 23, told the victim to adopt a forward bending pose, while seated on the floor with her legs outstretched. She was supposed to get her chest to touch her thighs.

But barely 13 minutes after her yoga session started, Rakesh cupped her left breast with his left hand, she told the court. She hit his hand and told him not to touch her breasts. But undeterred, he pinched her breast and told her to bend lower, threatening to pinch her even harder if she did not do as told, she said.

Just eight minutes later, while she was in the same yoga pose, Rakesh molested her again. When the student objected, the instructor admonished her for shouting, she said.

Three minutes later, the victim was told to spread her legs while sitting and get her chest to touch the floor. While she was trying to adopt that yoga position, Rakesh slipped his left hand into the left side of her sports bra and tried to squeeze her breast, but she knocked his arm away.

After the yoga class ended at about 1.30pm, Rakesh sat in front of the victim. He smiled at her and asked why he could not touch her breasts. He also said: "It's not like there's anything to touch."

Later, as the victim was leaving the yoga studio, Rakesh grabbed the back of her neck, she said.

Video footage of the incidents, captured on closed-circuit television, were also played in court.

During her cross-examination, defence lawyer Genesis Shen repeatedly asked the victim why she did not seek help immediately after being molested. He also asked her if her actions were consistent with "how a molest victim would react".

The victim reiterated that she was alone, and did not know any studio staff. Tearing, she added: "I was helpless, what did you expect me to do?"

The trial continues on Thursday (Sept 22) with a studio receptionist and the police investigation officer taking the stand.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz is prosecuting the case before District Judge Luke Tan.

The maximum penalty for molestation is two years' jail, a fine and caning; and for using criminal force, three months' jail and a $1,500 fine.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yoga instructor on trial for molesting student during lesson

The molester is not guilty of any crime unless the victim seek help immediately. ???

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looking lustily at Selena Wee is already considered a deadly sin. The outcome is worse than going to jail.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eat curry laosai.. do yoga kenna molest..

Is there any export from India that is not harmful?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so it wasn't the airport-boobs but the neetao-tits that he was trying to yo-ga :confused:
perhaps he's sure that yoga does come in "handy" - for females with inverted-nipples :o

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eat curry laosai.. do yoga kenna molest..

Is there any export from India that is not harmful?

Employ Indian talent got fake qualification. Truly harmful. These 3rd world foreigners are trash and fakes. Only SG welcomes such people

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

The molester is not guilty of any crime unless the victim seek help immediately. ???

that is the official position of the papigs relative to their f trash pets invited via red carpet of LHL

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
jt-39932258.1_39932422_-_21_09_2016_-_sqyoga22.jpg

”From where I come from,its common,I touched my sister,mother,grandma,anything with a pussy,I touch.”

typical fark up fat pig a yoga instructor???? look at his farked up pig face. I am sure his yoga instructor certificate is a fake and he use it as a cover to molest alot of girls or students before as he seemed very bold to tell the victim "nothing there to touch". must have done it countless of times and to add salt to wound, probably already got PR or citizenship as result of his fake cert/talent. one look at his tiko face and I get goose bumps. i wouldn't even allow my dog to go close to him in case he rape my pet. his looks send me shudders. stay away from all these indiant FT shits, seriously. hahahhaha