• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Eatshitndie, Ah Teo is coming to SF, why don't u bring him to ur fav Polk & Castro?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Eatshitndie, Ah Teo is coming to SF, why don't u bring him to ur fav Polk & Castr

yup, just a simple request not specific to anyone on sbf will do. don't need to be elaborate. for example scroobal asked about straits cafe at santana row, and he got some answers. forummers here are more than happy to offer tips and insights if anyone bothers to ask.

That is the spirit.
For example, just ask, where is a good location to hold an event or reception, wine and cheese, etc. at (CITY)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Eatshitndie, Ah Teo is coming to SF, why don't u bring him to ur fav Polk & Castr

That is the spirit.
For example, just ask, where is a good location to hold an event or reception, wine and cheese, etc. at (CITY)

for papsmearer, that will be poke and castration, oops, i mean polk and castro.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No eatshitndie discount?

that includes esns discount - eat, shit and sleep. enjoy special fare before september 30 and roundtrip flights can be anytime from october this year to july next year. shiok! can collect more cardboards in sg.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

more suckers will be shocked to see the depressing condition of pier 70.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

another gongcheebye from out of town doesn't know that he will be ushered into a godforsaken boondock.

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they don't have to know me and don't have to specifically call me out. just post a question in the courtyard, and someone will reply with relevant answers. there will be flames and nonsense, but buried in the noise will be facts and realities. easy to separate wheat from chaff. sinkies shouldn't be expecting everything to be served on a silver platter. or the dimwit organizer can easily look up the place with a search engine.

oh yes, you've reminded me. i'm only a lowly jaga sharing a hdb room in bedok south.

Rofl they ask here? Get real

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

for papsmearer, that will be poke and castration, oops, i mean polk and castro.

That one is your territory lah, I wouldn't dare to intrude. I will call my buddy Gopalan and we will cheong some angmo girls.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

another gongcheebye from out of town doesn't know that he will be ushered into a godforsaken boondock.

View attachment 28374

I think this Jelly
Who is delusional. Morning angmo breakfast can transform into kopitiam food meh? What he smoking in Mass.?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

more suckers will be shocked to see the depressing condition of pier 70.

View attachment 28373

Wah lau, how
desperate can these fat sinkie charbors be? Even angmo with cancer also want to marry? and want to bring him to makan free? Cheebye PAP donch even blanjar heartlanders free makan but angmos in the US can eat free? What they want next? Free chemo at NUH?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What's wrong with the design? Also Sg is an asian country so what's wrong with using an asian/Chinese interface? Btw it doesn't look anything Cheena/Asian as you described. It looks pretty normal like what an Ang moh would design. Also the word jio is used correctly. Jio meaning invite/get your friends to come along.

You are seriously suffering from dissociative personality disorder. This is something some Chinese dogs display.

You want to show that you are unique/different from the rest of the crowd. You're not just another chink would probably be how you would market yourself but a different/higher classed chink almost like a white person except for your external features. You want to show how connected to the US especially the californian state. How you know so much about the US cos you have been living there for some time and dislike the fact that there are actually many sinkies living in the US and possibly have a similar type of life to yours hey after all there are quite a significant number of sinkies that actually migrated to the states and have green cards because with them around you're no more unique. You're just another sinkie chink.

yet what is curious is you won't cut your ties with Sg. You visit Sg many times keep in contact with sinkies etc cos well even though you hate chinks/sinkies well you obviously won't hesitate to ask them for help if you need it and not to mention you can show off and impress some of your americunt friends who have possibly never travelled to Sg or even asia. :rolleyes:

This is something i noticed something about some Chinese not just Chinese dogs is that they hate their own race and ppl from their race but when they need help won't hesitate to ask them but will shun them and call them chinks etc at other times.

I think you summed up Eatshitndie very succinctly.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That one is your territory lah, I wouldn't dare to intrude. I will call my buddy Gopalan and we will cheong some angmo girls.

gopalampar has fetish for fat angmo chicks with unshaven armpits. looks are no longer important when one's drunk.