• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat DPP Christopher Ong Wants to See Serina Wee To Menopause in Changi Hilton

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DPP Christopher Ong is seeking to significantly increase the prison sentences of the six:

Kong Hee: 8 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

Tan Ye Peng: 5 years and 6 months to 11 to 12 years' jail

Chew Eng Han: 6 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

Serina Wee: 5 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

John Lam: 3 years to 8 to 9 years' jail

Sharon Tan: 21 months to 5 to 6 years' jail

The hearing continues on Wednesday afternoon, when the six offenders will respond to the prosecution's push for higher sentences.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by the time she is released say 6 years down the road (1/3 remission for good conduct). she will be like wht? close to 50?
nehs nehs saggy from too much groping?

They dont' wear bra inside right? so no sarpok will be saggy...then no have all the moisturisers and skin firmess serums, her skin will be saggy too.
and anyone wager whether his husband will go eat outside during this period of time?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the time she is released say 6 years down the road (1/3 remission for good conduct). she will be like wht? close to 50?

They dont' wear bra inside right? so no sarpok will be saggy...then no have all the moisturisers and skin firmess serums, her skin will be saggy too.
and anyone wager whether his husband will go eat outside during this period of time?

The worst they Nd to cut short hair n no
Conditioner n face spa for anymore

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes no bra and no shaving of smelly armpits.
yes hubby for sure have to eat outside

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the DPP's request for increased sentence seems harsh

Who asked them to stick to their principles and not repent. If they had kowtow to the dpp would save them a few years. I find the increased for Kong is well deserved but others a little harsh.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who asked them to stick to their principles and not repent. If they had kowtow to the dpp would save them a few years. I find the increased for Kong is well deserved but others a little harsh.

bro, harsh???...sure or not.... your memory so poor meh?
ying yang cheated her lover for 1-2 million...and he got 10 yrs
all these lan jiao and chee buy conned those dupes 50+ million... 12 years each. is beri kelong oredi...
each and everyone of them should get 20-25 years :smile: :(

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, harsh???...sure or not.... your memory so poor meh?
ying yang cheated her lover for 1-2 million...and he got 10 yrs
all these lan jiao and chee buy conned those dupes 50+ million... 12 years each. is beri kelong oredi...
each and everyone of them should get 20-25 years :smile: :(

Well in law, the amount should not be the direct determine factor lor. Just like you murder 1 and murder 2 is same result. Also the others I believe they are just followers.
I felt that a better sentence is jail the leader as long as possible like 20 years. Others about 5 years is long enough but should fine them heavily till the amount that makes them return back ALL the money is better then jail them long and keep the money.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has this chart in mind.

image.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well in law, the amount should not be the direct determine factor lor. Just like you murder 1 and murder 2 is same result. Also the others I believe they are just followers.
I felt that a better sentence is jail the leader as long as possible like 20 years. Others about 5 years is long enough but should fine them heavily till the amount that makes them return back ALL the money is better then jail them long and keep the money.

the laws we have here are for kangaroos. .
when you look at the eyes of all 6 ... all show a sense of guilt but with no remorse...

what really amaze me is... how come the DPP did not press charges on whithey houston

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what really amaze me is... how come the DPP did not press charges on whithey houston

whitney houston is dead. very hard to prosecute post-mortem, but not impossible. this may be a case of the walking corpse, just from the makeup. :p

image.jpg

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U do the crime u do the time... And these crooks deserved to be hanged

I agree with you. Sinkapore should just simplify the law. One punishment - death penalty - for all crime. If you litter and found guilty, get hang. If you spit in public, get hang. If you violate traffic law, like not giving way to pedestrians, get hang. One penalty for all violations will make sinkapore a nirvana.
And sinkapore will have room to import more foreigners as more sinkees are sent to meet their creator.

Australia should do likewise.