• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thank goodness F! is over.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This a time wasting, unproductive and environmentally unfriendly sport. When will the authorities sit up?

Yesterday, I was stuck in a traffic jam for over an hour. I came Nicholl Highway. There was no clear warning that I will not be able to enter the CBD from there. I was sent around the mulberry bush and eventually got on to Rochor Road and North Bridge Road to get into CBD.

While the GP was on - shopkeeper in Suntec City complains they have no business.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
These asshole Certis took me for a ride too; 2 times same place.
End Middle Rd turn left at Nicholl H. Assuring me to reach MBS.
Turn out I hv to use New Br Rd, Cecil St.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
These asshole Certis took me for a ride too; 2 times same place.
End Middle Rd turn left at Nicholl H. Assuring me to reach MBS.
Turn out I hv to use New Br Rd, Cecil St.

Those part time Certis arses could not care less how you get to your destination; it is how screwed the organisation culture has and will be. They are good in wayanging and directing people out of their assigned jurisdictions. They assumed every drivers to read all the diversion info and such for due diligence.