• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Most Beautiful Woman in Singapore

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these ladies remind me of my time in china, you are constantly tempted by women and money, women and money, women and money, until i give up and left.:o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a chio SG girl. Has looks and body. Serina has looks but not body. Rachel is better than Serina.

Rachel and Serina show that Singapore girls are chio and beautiful. No wonder foreigners crave for SG girls

I'm fully with you on this.
There are many chio SG girl as well as other asia countries. AngMoh and Ah Neh see Asian girl like cat see mouse.
However I exclude china from my list as their face chio but cb not chio :cool:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
these ladies remind me of my time in china, you are constantly tempted by women and money, women and money, women and money, until i give up and left.:o

Yes, open our eyes and we can see that SG girls are chio and beautiful

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the core problem with sg ladies is that they think they have golden pussies, even those ugly ones. if they look at chinese girls, they will feel inferior.:biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm fully with you on this.
There are many chio SG girl as well as other asia countries. AngMoh and Ah Neh see Asian girl like cat see mouse.
However I exclude china from my list as their face chio but cb not chio :cool:

sin.jpg

Another typically chio SG girl. Enjoy

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the core problem with sg ladies is that they think they have golden pussies, even those ugly ones. if they look at chinese girls, they will feel inferior.:biggrin:

you met the wrong SG girls. explore and meet the nice, chio SG girls . You will be thankful

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

is it wrong for SG girls to keep their bodies for their husbands? Why shd they give their bodies to you? Wont you be grateful when you know your wife treats her body as gold because she preserves it for you?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U remind me of a fren who once told me, after working n living in diff parts of Asia, he still find SG gals the most chio. N he wants a SG girl as Wife. I think he meant true blue SG not converted types.

At that time we are all surprised. Maybe u r him

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U remind me of a fren who once told me, after working n living in diff parts of Asia, he still find SG gals the most chio. N he wants a SG girl as Wife. I think he meant true blue SG not converted types.

At that time we are all surprised. Maybe u r him

I dont know who is your friend. But he sounds like a wise and experienced man.

He is right, there are many chio and beautiful SG girls who keep their bodies for their husbands.

look at Serina! Her husband is a happy man to have such a pretty and devoted wife

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 28355

This is a chio SG girl. Has looks and body. Serina has looks but not body. Rachel is better than Serina.

Rachel and Serina show that Singapore girls are chio and beautiful. No wonder foreigners crave for SG girls
Comparing the above Miss Singapore Universe 2009:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Kum
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?31915-Miss-Singapore-Universe-2009
with Miss Singapore World 2009:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ris_Low
may I ask, who do you consider to be more beautiful? :p
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233567-Ms-Universe-1987&p=2486055#post2486055
Ms Singapore Universe doesnt havent class. The last credible Ms SG was perhaps Teo Ser Lee
Miss Leepard preens was the best of the best and her bigini was boomz!
Boomz Ris Low was Ms Singapore Universe 2009
Are you guys referring to:

[video=youtube;5F74FZfdSJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F74FZfdSJY[/video]

:p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1658016.jpg

I find this mediacorp actress very chio even she is a bit plump. When she reduce weight wah she is a goddess.

jae.jpg

Jay liew also sibe chio. See the navel hole so big feel like to....

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1658016.jpg

I find this mediacorp actress very chio even she is a bit plump. When she reduce weight wah she is a goddess.

jae.jpg

Jay liew also sibe chio. See the navel hole so big feel like to....

This confirms that many SG girls are chio and beautiful

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Miss World Singapore 2009 is average or ugly,
and worse, she is unable to pronounce many of the words spoke.

How did the judges chose her to be Miss World Singapore 2009.