• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Most Beautiful Woman in Singapore

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya. Expand out and saw hip. She got long hip le till the waist is quite high up.

So does she deserve a Prada wallet ? Or more ?:biggrin:

My only grouse is her eyebrows. No hair one, only magic ink. Quite scary if wake up in the morning. Reminds me of the chief eunuch in Ming Dynasty.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So does she deserve a Prada wallet ? Or more ?:biggrin:

My only grouse is her eyebrows. No hair one, only magic ink. Quite scary if wake up in the morning. Reminds me of the chief eunuch in Ming Dynasty.

I think on account of the high class face she deserves any bags :biggrin: but frankly the waist is not so nice to hold due to long hip bone vs waist level, easily miscue and hold to hard hip :p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
swee boh...just saw this:
dont pray pray...same school as Mdm Ho.

14352533_10153674472771266_1187184258818385991_o.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think on account of the high class face she deserves any bags :biggrin: but frankly the waist is not so nice to hold due to long hip bone vs waist level, easily miscue and hold to hard hip :p
agreed absolutely and i'm with you on this, as some like this type - the leaner the meat, the closer the bone :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know Sg is full of magina loser males and this cuntry got no hope liao when an at best above average milf Serina Wee can be elevated to the most beautiful woman.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will get that haggard look after jail because she won't have the ability to maintain her smooth skin

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good sharing. It is really a very gentle-loving photo.

Here's a fierce one

13167375_1730856437132465_1392262441_n.jpg

576749_581539858534295_1021679714_n.jpg

Looking at these 2 pics, I am not sure, if given a choice, bro chootchiew would prefer to be the baby or the gpmg. Each has its perks.:biggrin:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serina is sweet and pretty.

But there are many other beautiful and chio Singapore girls.

I wont say she is the best. If she has the height and body, she will be better

singapore girl.jpg

This is a chio SG girl. Has looks and body. Serina has looks but not body. Rachel is better than Serina.

Rachel and Serina show that Singapore girls are chio and beautiful. No wonder foreigners crave for SG girls