• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Most Beautiful Woman in Singapore

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
20160916_chcappeal7_st_tnp.jpg

20160916_chcappeal3_st_tnp.jpg

10725004_720950324626448_1417058410_n.jpg

Beautiful & Happy. Very envious, from the bottom of RUN's heart.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Chootchiew

Is this waist considered slim by your standard?

Do you rate yourself higher than the man next to your goddess?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are smitten and love sick. Maybe you can consider signing up as a prison warden at Changi Prison.

Inmates shower in public

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are smitten and love sick. Maybe you can consider signing up as a prison warden at Changi Prison.

Inmates shower in public

I envy that she is blessed with a beautiful face and body and likely a blissful family life according to the instagram photos that she shared.
Isn't that what a perfect life is all about?

Wish all of us can be like her without having to join the satanist church.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, i know someone as warden in the female prison...but for men, its envy, for ladies its jealousy.
just hope she is under protection of some lesbo inside otherwise, jealousy can cause alot mayhem.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
the husband not handsome at all...:biggrin:

RUN is not even 25% handsome like Serina's hubby.

Anyway, give her some credits. Her very appearance at each Court Session is a vivid reminder of their lack of good faith by investing in SUN instead of Serina.

1619586_708646869156926_755408302_n.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Chootchiew

Is this waist considered slim by your standard?

Do you rate yourself higher than the man next to your goddess?

Hi Bro. I have to agree with Run she is 1 of the most attractive woman in sg. The waist although not as slim as perfection but her overall image is very attractive.
The man next to him does not match at all. I'm totally amazed goddess chose this man . Believe it or not, I'm not very outstanding in appearance but compare to him I become outstanding :biggrin:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro. I have to agree with Run she is 1 of the most attractive woman in sg. The waist although not as slim as perfection but her overall image is very attractive.

I studied her in fine details. Sometimes she got slim waist.

serinawee_1_0.jpg

Sometimes don't.

serinawee6.jpg

But she is just so perfect. No slim waist also full-marks.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I studied her in fine details. Sometimes she got slim waist.

serinawee_1_0.jpg

Sometimes don't.

serinawee6.jpg

But she is just so perfect. No slim waist also full-marks.

Luckily she don't have the 妈妈手.
I guess some gals after indulging in food will have bit of tummy and after some diet very fast will be slim again. My previous slim waist target has this attributes too.
I cannot accept serina to be in changi prison. :o

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is obvious she is very sincere in her devotion to Sun Ho. Not sure how much Sun has helped her in the past. But she is going to stand up for her even if it means possibly going to jail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINGAPORE - Putting church money into the music career of singer-pastor Ho Yeow Sun was a genuine investment and the church was not wrong to do so.

This was what Senior Counsel Andre Maniam told the court on Monday afternoon. He was presenting his client's case - former City Harvest Church (CHC) finance manager Serina Wee, 39.

"My client did not think she was doing anything wrong - if there was an element of financial return, it was an investment," said Mr Maniam.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is obvious she is very sincere in her devotion to Sun Ho. Not sure how much Sun has helped her in the past. But she is going to stand up for her even if it means possibly going to jail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINGAPORE - Putting church money into the music career of singer-pastor Ho Yeow Sun was a genuine investment and the church was not wrong to do so.

This was what Senior Counsel Andre Maniam told the court on Monday afternoon. He was presenting his client's case - former City Harvest Church (CHC) finance manager Serina Wee, 39.

"My client did not think she was doing anything wrong - if there was an element of financial return, it was an investment," said Mr Maniam.

In the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority’s (ACRA) records, Wee was listed as the secretary of over 50 companies – several linked to the church and its leaders. This includes fashion retailers Ed Hardy, Skin Couture, and even Xtron – Sun Ho’s artist management firm.