• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Town Councils screw up ...PAP bails them out

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another $450 million down the drain. How has the PAP Town Councils been spending their money? They should tell us how much did they pay for the lifts? Who were the contractors and their links to the PAP?

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/450m-scheme-help-improve-hdb-lifts-safety

Look at open space in front of Bedok South Blk 16 hawker centre. They dig up perfectly good tiles and replace them with other tiles. No value added except to create jobs and money transaction for cronies.

Shd the relevant govt agency investigate whether there is any foul play?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at open space in front of Bedok South Blk 16 hawker centre. They dig up perfectly good tiles and replace them with other tiles. No value added except to create jobs and money transaction for cronies.

Shd the relevant govt agency investigate whether there is any foul play?

I frequent the area and was unhappy with the whole work. The "new" flooring were badly done. Wonder who is the contractor?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I frequent the area and was unhappy with the whole work. The "new" flooring were badly done. Wonder who is the contractor?

My question to Bedok TC is why dig up good flooring and replace it with terrible surface? What was the cost and who is the contractor? who approved the retiling? It is such a waste of public fund

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question to Bedok TC is why dig up good flooring and replace it with terrible surface? What was the cost and who is the contractor? who approved the retiling? It is such a waste of public fund

Dustbin case also not closed yet, now u ask em so many why and who!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder whether it was Lim Swee Suay who approved the retiling work. Must have cost a lot of money for the big area of retiling

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about wasting tax payers' money by town councils!

I used to visit AMK block 226 that fish hotpot. Opposite is an open field, just behind AMK Primary. Suddenly a temporary carpark was build on the open field. After 3-plus months, it was demolished and revert back to an open field. Then, the big permanent carpark across the road was upgraded.

The money spent on the temporary carpark which served absolutely no purpose, and thereafter the partial closure of the permanent carpark for renovation, it jus tiles not make any sense, other than the possibility of awarding contracts to friends or close kakis.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rogue contractors linked to Town councils, CCs and PA are likely owned by grassroots leaders. :biggrin: