• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If PAP Dares Engineer Outcome of PE 2017

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP dares engineer the outcome of PE 2017 to debar TCB and ensure victory for PAP's endorsed candidate, SG voters must seriously consider spoiling their votes and make the PAP candidate another 33% President like Tony Tan.

PAP can play dirty but we can play smart. We can check all boxes on the voting slip and destroy our votes. That will show pap that playing dirty is not gentlemanly and not acceptable to Singaporeans

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP can't be bothered. Elections are just to show the world that sinkapore is democratic. But it isn't democratic. And the outside world doesn't even know that the election is run by the PMO.

The only peaceful way to force change is to shame the administration. Show the world that it is a dictatorship. Make the PM a pariah in the international community. Force the PAP to go harsh on the opposition. In other words, fight the PAP on our terms, not on its terms.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP can't be bothered. Elections are just to show the world that sinkapore is democratic. But it isn't democratic. And the outside world doesn't even know that the election is run by the PMO.

The only peaceful way to force change is to shame the administration. Show the world that it is a dictatorship. Make the PM a pariah in the international community. Force the PAP to go harsh on the opposition. In other words, fight the PAP on our terms, not on its terms.

PAP may put up a brave front. But if 50% spoil their votes, it sends a strong message to LHL and the pap. They will indeed be seen as dictators and pariahs

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are too timid.They will accept whatever result the PAP announce to them.Sinkees gone case leow.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
They already did. I think I might just spoil my vote. I don't believe in an elected presidency anyway.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont spoil your vote if it is pap candidate against a non pap candidate.

vote for the non pap candidate

I doubt there will be a non-PAP candidate. The PAP has made sure that only PAP candidates are qualified to run i.e. they have "fixed" the elections.

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walkover nobody else qualified except for PAP candidate. They have already planned with computer projections. Which minority candidates have experienced in managing 500 million shareholders value company?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP loves spoils votes. It actually supports PAP indirectly as, as Long as just 1 vote for their endorsed candidate while all are spoilt votes, they win!

Protest votes are what PAP fear most.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such thing as spoil vote. Like you buy 4D, will you line up and hand an empty slip to the counter? No, i say! You simply boycott, and boycott means a landdslide victory like ge2015.

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoil voters are suckers. They think they could change something or make an impact to the world. It is the most defeatist attitude towards voting.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt there will be a non-PAP candidate. The PAP has made sure that only PAP candidates are qualified to run i.e. they have "fixed" the elections.

Absolutely agree. An outsider who qualifies, has no reason to go against the Establishment. Who wants the attention of IRAS?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rumours say that grassroots have received feedback abt the unpopularity of LHL's proposed WP. This has caused some discomfort to pap and they are considering to mitigate the unpopularity. One mitigation is to allow thos who had qualify before to stand in future EP Election. If the doves win the hawks in this argument, it will be a slap in LHL's face. But knowing the high pay they draw, not many Ministers will be willing to do the right thing and speak with conscience for the people.

So the pap continues to wayang

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoil voters are suckers. They think they could change something or make an impact to the world. It is the most defeatist attitude towards voting.

Not suckers for such a twisted EP election when the candidates are both fr the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such thing as spoil vote. Like you buy 4D, will you line up and hand an empty slip to the counter? No, i say! You simply boycott, and boycott means a landdslide victory like ge2015.

Wrong analogy.

Law says voting is compulsory. But when faced with two pap candidates, spoiling the vote is a very good choice. A lawful protest to show our displeasure with an election when the candidates are from the same party. When the Elected President gets 33%, the message is loud and clear