• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wild boar meat

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can recommend where to eat wild boar meat in spore? Heard there are a few stalls here . Thanks

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You work for AVA enforcement ?

The logical choice is to cross to boleh land for authentic wild meat without the hassle.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can recommend where to eat wild boar meat in spore? Heard there are a few stalls here . Thanks

yrs ago Kallang Old Airport Rd got 1 stall - heavily spiced and expensive........ taste not bad BUT died from lack of customers for trying to sell cheap meat as black pork .........

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
nearest can find at border of JB custom.

today I just had a bowl of $30 turtle soup at MacPherson.
It was fabulous.
what surprise me they also selling turtle oil for $3 a bowl.
when I ask the china man what is turtle oil, I found out that it is actually fats. yuck
the turtle tail/penis are delicious for only $5

Last edited: