• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkapore got no talents

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asian-opinions/whats-next-after-newater

I see how it is done when I visit four of his labs at NUS, briefed at each stop by one of his PhD students.

They are young, mostly female and mainly from China.

When they are in the labs with their co-workers, you might think you are in China as they speak Mandarin and almost everyone I meet is Chinese.

There are 13 researchers from China. The rest are from Singapore, Taiwan, Iran and Indonesia.

It is a pity more local students are not taking up the study, given how relevant this science is to Singapore which wants to become self-sufficient in meeting its water needs.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title of your thread is provocative and controversial....

Every year your gabrament gives away free scholarships worth a total of a few million dollars to President's scholars, Colombo Plan scholars, Overseas Merit scholars, PSC scholars, etc..

Since your country's independence, there are at least 2,000 such talented scholars still alive and kicking and working for the PAP.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm Sporean I would only study in Spore if I got a scholarship.

If I have to pay for a Uni education, might as well go overseas which has a higher standard, more democratic environment, provide more oppurtunities for employment & emigration.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every year your gabrament gives away free scholarships worth a total of a few million dollars to President's scholars, Colombo Plan scholars, Overseas Merit scholars, PSC scholars, etc..

Since your country's independence, there are at least 2,000 such talented scholars still alive and kicking and working for the PAP.

before tiongs cum in droves, they give pr and citizenship easily to jiu hu kia's. have kopi every week with many former jiu hu kia's who become pr then citizens in sg and now gainfully employed in bedok bay area. they earn money in sg and start businesses here to get pr but mostly sg-ml style makan chains. one of them kena busted for hiring illegal workers from mudlaysia and withholding their pp and not paying them decent wages. usd2m bail. sg is truly a great stepping stone, i must say hub. they are forever grateful to the pap. cannot criticize pap when you lim kopi with them. anyway, me self-styled pap supporter and propagandist. they welcum me with free drink. everytime free kopi must also pretend to praise them a bit for their garangness. conclusion is sinkies bo lumpar, always kpkb online and don't do zilch. all agree sinkie cowards need to die off and be replaced by more garang foreigners.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyah ...those are not talents lah ...they are pigs.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before tiongs cum in droves, they give pr and citizenship easily to jiu hu kia's. have kopi every week with many former jiu hu kia's who become pr then citizens in sg and now gainfully employed in bedok bay area. they earn money in sg and start businesses here to get pr but mostly sg-ml style makan chains. one of them kena busted for hiring illegal workers from mudlaysia and withholding their pp and not paying them decent wages. usd2m bail. sg is truly a great stepping stone, i must say hub. they are forever grateful to the pap. cannot criticize pap when you lim kopi with them. anyway, me self-styled pap supporter and propagandist. they welcum me with free drink. everytime free kopi must also pretend to praise them a bit for their garangness. conclusion is sinkies bo lumpar, always kpkb online and don't do zilch. all agree sinkie cowards need to die off and be replaced by more garang foreigners.

I have come across lots of Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs who move to the US after becoming naturalized sinkees. When will sinkee citizenship become blacklisted by uncle sam, thanks to these naturalized sinkees?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have come across lots of Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs who move to the US after becoming naturalized sinkees. When will sinkee citizenship become blacklisted by uncle sam, thanks to these naturalized sinkees?

numbers are not big enough to warrant scrutiny by a liberal leftist immigration-friendly obama admin. even if it is, this admin's priorities are somewhere else, such as giving welfare in terms of cash to black communities in order for them to deal drugs, acquire small arms and assault weapons. h1-b numbers from india and china have reached quota limits. those who are in line outside of quota know about the sg loophole and are swarming in to seize the opportunity. not surprise to see many neh and tiong h1-b visa holders here with sinkie pp. it's no-risk, faster and cheaper than outright visa and pr fraud which cost around usd30k in the black market. the other loophole is the 14th amendment where 3 months of stay for birthing purposes are becumming norm. black market rate is also around usd30k for whole "hotel" package excluding medical expenses. it's a more expensive option, and mostly tiongs can afford it. nehs just invite preggy relatives for visits at their apartments and give birth (cheaper) while hispanics just cross the border illegally while pregnant. many preggy young tiongs in my neighborhood walking around.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
numbers are not big enough to warrant scrutiny by a liberal leftist immigration-friendly obama admin. even if it is, this admin's priorities are somewhere else, such as giving welfare in terms of cash to black communities in order for them to deal drugs, acquire small arms and assault weapons. h1-b numbers from india and china have reached quota limits. those who are in line outside of quota know about the sg loophole and are swarming in to seize the opportunity. not surprise to see many neh and tiong h1-b visa holders here with sinkie pp. it's no-risk, faster and cheaper than outright visa and pr fraud which cost around usd30k in the black market. the other loophole is the 14th amendment where 3 months of stay for birthing purposes are becumming norm. black market rate is also around usd30k for whole "hotel" package excluding medical expenses. it's a more expensive option, and mostly tiongs can afford it. nehs just invite preggy relatives for visits at their apartments and give birth (cheaper) while hispanics just cross the border illegally while pregnant. many preggy young tiongs in my neighborhood walking around.

Obama is leftist? Americans have no idea what is a leftist. By the way, what is wrong with ensuring that the people have a decent standard of living? Look at the Scandinavian countries ...they are doing well.

I think you have caught the Trump-brain disease ...worst than Zika.

[If Trump is elected] it'll be because we're a nation of idiots, who vote the same way we choose channels: without thinking.”
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/stop-whining-about-false-balance-w440228

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that students with good academic result would rather go out into the private sector and earn more money instead of staying in a lab trying to process shit water.