• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mudlander solves superbug problem

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a chink jiuhukia. For a moment, I thought it was a muslim who wanted to spread sharia in Australia. Got my hopes up for a moment.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore pumps so much money on research ... throws money at the Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and mudlanders. But nothing to show.

Mudlander goes to Melbourne U and comes out with a groundbreaking outcome that could solve a major health challenge.

What is wrong with sinkapore?

http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/socie...ian-chinese-who-may-have-just-solved-superbug

Sinkies don't have the spur stuck to their hides hard enough. in Malayland, the chinese are pushed hard to go out and explore. If you can't survive outside you die. Note, eventually she won't be a mudlaysian but most likely an aussie.

Lam moved to Australia for her foundation studies after finishing primary and secondary school in Malaysia, and is likely stay on in Australia after graduating at the end of the year.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A number of medical and technological breakthroughs came about when researchers experimented with integrating vastly different disciplines into finding the solution or the big idea . Sinkies are trained to be straitjacket in research. That why every discipline is clearly segmented. This impedes innovative and revolutionary thinking.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves what I've known all along... Mudland chinks are far superior compared to sinkie chinks.

Way back in the mid 70s I had already noticed that when it came to the crunch Mudland chinks would stand up be counted while Sinkie chinks would find all sorts of reasons why they could not move out of their comfort zone.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries ...

sinkies wil 1 up n betterer n solf ze superbugger prob ...

The researchers here, will tell you that they were aware of the answer using polymers....but they are still working on it to make it, better.