• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cafe At Holland V Reserves Best Seats For Caucasians! Sinkies Can Fuck Off!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
14355707_299567007083499_1969474562772612147_n.jpg

Pls share if you agree! On the 18th of September,12.45pm,

PARK Cafe at Holland Village officially became from our personal favorite to probably the most discriminative Cafe of the hour in all of Singapore.

To cut long story short, upon arrival we asked for an indoor seating but was rejected despite asking TWO times because they claimed they were all reserved. Within a minute of being outside, a Caucasian man came asking for an indoor seating (clearly with no reservations made), and the manager, without hesitance, guided him to his Indoor seat.

Stunned, my wife and I dropped our menus, told the manager that their service is ridiculous and this was what he has to say, "We made a mistake." Oh, and there wasn't even an apology to follow it. I wouldn't have written this complain but with an unapologetic manager and one that gives you an attitude for being angry at their service?

This is utter b.s. If your business model solely revolves around the business of Caucasians (as what your manager has clearly shown), you could do us locals a favour by putting up a sign to say "only Caucasians are embraced with warm, open arms", and save us this unnecessary displeasure. On the behalf of other Singaporeans who's been discriminated as well, we've had enough of this.

We're not asking for priority service, only equality. Park Cafe, you're as unpatriotic as it gets and here's an eternal goodbye from a once loyal local supporter.

https://www.facebook.com/lkairen/posts/299567413750125

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This joint owned by mediacorpse actor adam something.
Apparently it's making good money because of its location

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
farker sinkie... what was he thinking? getting his arse shafted by AMTK? there r places AMTK goes and there r places where gods r not allowed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the surprise? I stop taking SIA because of the pinkerton syndrome.

Just go elsewhere, there are plenty of restaurants in that area.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP can discriminates malays in top posts and armed forces, i don't see why these cafes and pubs cannot do the same for other sinkies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves yet again that my motto is embraced by many. Ang Mohs are the best!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it pays to be an ang moh in sg. easy to pick up chicks, easy to get high-paying jobs, easy to rent a high end place, easy to jump ahead in line. the salt in the local wound is especially painful with the last perk among sinkies inflicted with wait-in-line obsessive compulsive disorders.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go Angmo place for food, Angmo are their regular customer, of coz they have priority lar ... You should stick to hawker centre/food court, as long as u que, u get your food.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Singaporeans struggle to handle Caucasians and partly because the standard of English has dropped. Schools need to improve the teaching of the language and there should be a module for handling foreigners who are rude and or attempt to push their way and demand things. Its a daily issue, something seldom seen in the past.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the cafe is at fault here for not making it clear, best to put this sign up to make things clear once and for all:

Sinkies and Dogs not allowed in