• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lim Shit Say: Sinkieland got 3.3 million jobs. But we only have 2.17 million adults

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lim Shit Say: Sinkieland got 3.3 million jobs. But we only have 2.17 million adul

In the old days the PAP would tell small lies, nowadays they tell big whoppers that few believe.

There are those who whole-heartedly who 'buy these whoppers & chilli craps'.....There was a WDA roadshow near me, I was wandering round the perimeter of the road show, looking in the jobs they have to offer....they now have invented, nice words, for dish washer, cleaners & any other menial jobs, with sprinkling of PMET positions. The crowds were missing & all those companies that signed up with WDA offering jobs are connected to...... so it is hardly surprising right, "kar ki lang"...it is no brainer looking at the list of employers..

Only those 'shrunken head & brain' of the 70% would buy that "whopper" from that toothpick lim thief...there are more jobs than people not working?..come off it!...please don't lie.

The Financial sector is bleeding heavily, the Oil & Gas & the marine industries are haemorrhaging & what else is not bleeding out there...the only sector that is not bleeding is the government sector...they get their "blood' from every working Singaporeans CPF...that sector is smelling like ambrosia to many...

You got to believe... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8OOHRTiWc I believe.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lim Shit Say: Sinkieland got 3.3 million jobs. But we only have 2.17 million adul

Only those 'shrunken head & brain' of the 70% would buy that "whopper" from that toothpick lim thief...there are more jobs than people not working?..come off it!...please don't lie.

The Financial sector is bleeding heavily, the Oil & Gas & the marine industries are haemorrhaging & what else is not bleeding out there...the only sector that is not bleeding is the government sector...they get their "blood' from every working Singaporeans CPF...that sector is smelling like ambrosia to many...

You got to believe... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8OOHRTiWc I believe.:biggrin:

I was at a mall & they were holding an upgrade fair. You had various companies there offering various training courses. I wS surprised at the number of people who seemed to be signing up for various course.

I think many Sporeans are still optimistic because the official media is still painting a rosy outlook for Spore. It'll some time before Sporeans realise that Spore is in trouble job wise.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was at a mall & they were holding an upgrade fair. You had various companies there offering various training courses. I wS surprised at the number of people who seemed to be signing up for various course.

I think many Sporeans are still optimistic because the official media is still painting a rosy outlook for Spore. It'll some time before Sporeans realise that Spore is in trouble job wise.

Have you been to the back lanes in the past, I used to go there to take A LOOK ( serious!), they have shell game, where the person places a stone under 3 coconuts shells & the shuffle the shells you guess which one contain the stones!....there will be a large crowd watching & people playing the game & win.....soon the crowd gets thinner, & the winners lesser...you get the picture?. Those crowds at the fairs are "volunteers" to make it look like a lot of people singing up for upgrading courses....you ask the companies or training centres that had people who had signed up for the courses for numbers & be HONEST with that figures....it will take another 52 man years to compute.

What you see is not what you get...!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The next GE will be in 3 to 4 years time. We'll see if 70% of Sporeans still support the PAP?

Until then we will be entertained by all the wayangs: to find the next prez, attempts to fix the MRT breakdowns, ....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The next GE will be in 3 to 4 years time. We'll see if 70% of Sporeans still support the PAP?

Until then we will be entertained by all the wayangs: to find the next prez, attempts to fix the MRT breakdowns, ....

Having seen the past records....we will see them again....the only way to eliminate "bed bugs" is to burn them, any other other methods will only give temporary relief....I am sad that, we have to wait for a day for something of a serious matter for the 70% to be woken from their stupor...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkies have short term memories with duration about 1 year. every year during cny sinkie chinks will forget about the past year and hope to strike 4d in the new year. every 5 years ruling regime just need to sweeten the ground with $696 worth of goodies per voter and at least 69% will vote for them. easy peesy.

image.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suggest job seekers to dress up as zorro for the interview to give the hiring managers a unforgettable impression and so may even get selected for creativity and bumbling.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lim swee say is a waste of sinkies' time and taxes. shove the toilet paper into his mouth so that he won;t be able to talk thru his arse mouth ever again.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think people underestimate Sporeans. Many are self centred & selfish:biggrin:

If the PAP doesn't deliver they will turn on the PAP. In the last GE 70% still had jobs & businesses but if the recession lasts 4,8, 12, .... years expect anger & resentment.

In 10 years time, those who reach 65 will find out if they can get their CPF back. I think they will be disappointed & be very angry.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the PAP doesn't deliver they will turn on the PAP. In the last GE 70% still had jobs & businesses but if the recession lasts 4,8, 12, .... years expect anger & resentment.

In 10 years time, those who reach 65 will find out if they can get their CPF back. I think they will be disappointed & be very angry.

you are right, johnny! most sinkies are incorrigble and that's why i am in OZ, an awful place without sinkie contamination.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Most sinkies are impressionable, easily manipulated, self centred & selfish, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin: