• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Grassroots Leader: CHC Members Are Brainwashed! Brainless too!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pap-grassroots-says-chc-members-brainwashed_0.jpg

I'm attending City Harvest Church and I am deeply hurt and offended by the extremely insensitive remarks made by one PAP grassroots leaders in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC concerning the majority of the church members.

This RC chairman, Ms Song, claimed on the Facebook page that "many of the CHC members are brainwashed!!! She also states that "I have friends from this church and they still speak so highly of them and worshipping them. Brainless!"

Can you believe it???

Such offensive and hurtful comments actually come from a RC Chairman and this is becoming very unaccepting and socially divisive especially when a grassroots leader is supposed to assist in promoting religious and racial harmony in Singapore.

Our Prime Minister and several cabinets have constantly urged Singaporeans to stay united as one people regardless of race, language and religion. But it seems to be that all these are just mere talk and they are not taking this seriously as seen from the highly insensitive comments made by this PAP grassroots leader.

Now, where is the actual respect for our racial and religious harmony? If the grassroots leaders cannot set a good example, what can you expect from the normal citizens? Why do the People"s Association allow such grassroots leaders to attack and insult the City Harvest church members who have done nothing wrong and are practising the freedom of worship as promised to us in the Singapore constitution?

Even if the CHC leaders have made mistakes, it is not right for a PAP grassroots leaders to insult the faith of so many members in City Harvest Church by calling them brainless. brainwashed etc. If our late LKY is still around, I'm sure he will not sit back and do nothing.

I seriously hope something can be done about it.

Angeline
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/pap-grassroots-leader-says-chc-members-are-brainwashed
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this time, I do agree with him. What else can you explain the undying faith they have for their Spiritual leader.

For Christ sake, Kong Hee is not struggling with the power of darkness and fighting political freedom. with Government for the sake of people . He just a slimy conniving Pastor trying to con more money out from the innocent sheeps.

The sheeps keep giving him more money to spend.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP want's a population that they can easily brainwash. So they make sure the "lesser mortals" are susceptible & obey the rules, laws, regulations without asking too many questions. The problem is that when you have other cults doing the programing e.g. CHC , the "lesser mortals" are vulnerable. They are very gullible & that is why you have the foreigners like the PRC chinese, ... taking advantage of Sporeans :(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For this time, I do agree with him. What else can you explain the undying faith they have for their Spiritual leader.

For Christ sake, Kong Hee is not struggling with the power of darkness and fighting political freedom. with Government for the sake of people . He just a slimy conniving Pastor trying to con more money out from the innocent sheeps.

The sheeps keep giving him more money to spend.

One SHEEP....many SHEEP....not many sheeps. :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP want's a population that they can easily brainwash. So they make sure the "lesser mortals" are susceptible & obey the rules, laws, regulations without asking too many questions. The problem is that when you have other cults doing the programing e.g. CHC , the "lesser mortals" are vulnerable. They are very gullible & that is why you have the foreigners like the PRC chinese, ... taking advantage of Sporeans :(

When they worship MONEY..can they not be brainwashed? just like the 70%...each & every election, money are thrown at them, how can they not be brainwashed?....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they worship MONEY..can they not be brainwashed? just like the 70%...each & every election, money are thrown at them, how can they not be brainwashed?....

With money, many should be doing a cost & benefit analysis.

Don't understand how the 70% arrived at their decision to vote for the PAP. The PAP are overpaid & aren't even doing their jobs. Sporeans are paying so much $$$ in taxes & get little back. Even their savings are locked up in the CPF.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i more interested in the ASS contributor... i know this saga leaves a bitter taste among these false worshippers. But I wanna let Jacqueline know.. it is time to move on. if she still buay song can find me, i make her song. even if it takes all nite.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....RC chairman, Ms Song, claimed on the Facebook page that "many of the CHC members are brainwashed!!! She also states that "I have friends from this church and they still speak so highly of them and worshipping them. Brainless!".....Such offensive and hurtful comments actually come from a RC Chairman ....

Angeline........

"Under Section 298 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, whoever, with deliberate intention of wounding the religious or racial feelings of any person, utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person, or makes any gesture in the sight of that person, or places any object in the sight of that person, or causes any matter however represented to be seen or heard by that person, shall be liable upon conviction with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or with fine, or with both."

Anyone with legal knowledge can clarify if the said RC Chairman Ms Song has breached the very same law 16 year old Amos was charged with?
Can the said aggrieved Christian Angeline lodge a police report?

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm attending City Harvest Church and I am deeply hurt and offended by the extremely insensitive remarks made by one PAP grassroots leaders in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC concerning the majority of the church members.

This RC chairman, Ms Song, claimed on the Facebook page that "many of the CHC members are brainwashed!!! She also states that "I have friends from this church and they still speak so highly of them and worshipping them. Brainless!"

Can you believe it???

Such offensive and hurtful comments actually come from a RC Chairman and this is becoming very unaccepting and socially divisive especially when a grassroots leader is supposed to assist in promoting religious and racial harmony in Singapore.

Our Prime Minister and several cabinets have constantly urged Singaporeans to stay united as one people regardless of race, language and religion. But it seems to be that all these are just mere talk and they are not taking this seriously as seen from the highly insensitive comments made by this PAP grassroots leader.

Now, where is the actual respect for our racial and religious harmony? If the grassroots leaders cannot set a good example, what can you expect from the normal citizens? Why do the People"s Association allow such grassroots leaders to attack and insult the City Harvest church members who have done nothing wrong and are practising the freedom of worship as promised to us in the Singapore constitution?

Even if the CHC leaders have made mistakes, it is not right for a PAP grassroots leaders to insult the faith of so many members in City Harvest Church by calling them brainless. brainwashed etc. If our late LKY is still around, I'm sure he will not sit back and do nothing.

Col. Jeesep : you can't handle the truth !

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Under Section 298 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, whoever, with deliberate intention of wounding the religious or racial feelings of any person, utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person, or makes any gesture in the sight of that person, or places any object in the sight of that person, or causes any matter however represented to be seen or heard by that person, shall be liable upon conviction with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or with fine, or with both."

That only applies for Muslims.

Who gives a fuck about the religious feelings of Christians? They are taught to turn the other cheek. So, they should learn to live with people insulting them instead of whining.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap-grassroots-says-chc-members-brainwashed_0.jpg

Can you believe it???

I seriously hope something can be done about it.

Angeline
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/pap-grassroots-leader-says-chc-members-are-brainwashed
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Finally..a Pappie dog tat makes sense.anyone who joins Kong Hee cult is obviously brainwashed..true Christians will know he is a false prophet...