• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Check your way of walking to find out if you are .....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2476501280_e825970d0b.jpg

old-man-walking-at-wat-khua-khrae-temple-in-chiang-rai-thailand-ej69bg.jpg

Talking strolls is fairly common for the young to the old.
But wait.. look at picture 1 and 2. Both are showing old man strolling. I have came to a conclusion after human behaviour studies and this is what I found.

Picture 1 shows a man strolling with hand behind. This indicate that it is a useless man to the society. My observation shows that it need not be only the old that walk this manner. I do know some people in 40s that walk this way and he is useless to the society.
Picture 2 shows another old man strolling or walking with a hunch back and walking stick. However it may also mean he is still useful to the society.

Now be honest to yourself. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people might be jobless and roaming and strolling g the streets and park. But without hands behind it is an indication that you are still useful in time to come.
Once you display hands behind , that's it..is hopeless .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
137-hand_gripping_wrist.jpg

Amongst these , there are also level of severity. The hand clasp hand is the least severe. The higher one hand clasp the other arm the more severe it is.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
137-hand_gripping_wrist.jpg

Amongst these , there are also level of severity. The hand clasp hand is the least severe. The higher one hand clasp the other arm the more severe it is.

inse.jpg

When it reaches the arm joint as shown in the right picture, is the ultimate pest to the society.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I tend to walk sideways like a crab. What does that make me?? crabby?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people might be jobless and roaming and strolling g the streets and park. But without hands behind it is an indication that you are still useful in time to come.
Once you display hands behind , that's it..is hopeless .

Somehow this sort of behaviour was passed down since the ancient days . If you watched those movies from China dynasties, you can see young master stroll along with a bird cage with their servants, mostly all hands behind.They are all pests.
Even in today's world, some young man stroll with their hand behind but not common.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tend to walk sideways like a crab. What does that make me?? crabby?
nope, it's just that you're unconventional in that lifts / escalators are designed nowsadays, and until these are re-designed, you'd have a classic answer when someone asks whether the lift you're in, goes up or down
Somehow this sort of behaviour was passed down since the ancient days . If you watched those movies from China dynasties, you can see young master stroll along with a bird cage with their servants, mostly all hands behind.They are all pests.
Even in today's world, some young man stroll with their hand behind but not common.
those young men were probably former bike riders used to fetching their girlfriends for "joy" rides :cool:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2476501280_e825970d0b.jpg

old-man-walking-at-wat-khua-khrae-temple-in-chiang-rai-thailand-ej69bg.jpg

Talking strolls is fairly common for the young to the old.
But wait.. look at picture 1 and 2. Both are showing old man strolling. I have came to a conclusion after human behaviour studies and this is what I found.

Picture 1 shows a man strolling with hand behind. This indicate that it is a useless man to the society. My observation shows that it need not be only the old that walk this manner. I do know some people in 40s that walk this way and he is useless to the society.
Picture 2 shows another old man strolling or walking with a hunch back and walking stick. However it may also mean he is still useful to the society.

Now be honest to yourself. :biggrin:

Better be useless to society than crabs walking around sideways causing menace to others and yet useless to society.