• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Private Cabby Crash Car Into Lift Lobby! Gong Cheebye Step Gas Instead of Brake!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: A Toyota shot down a flight of stairs from a multi-storey car park and ended up at the lift lobby of a block in Woodlands on Friday (Sep 16), after its driver lost control of the vehicle.

A caller to Mediacorp's news hotline alerted Channel NewsAsia to the incident, saying that he was "shocked" to see the car at the lift landing of Block 791, Woodlands Avenue 6.

woodlands-carpark-acci-data.jpg

car-crash-woodlands-3-data.jpg

(Photos: Nisha Karyn)

A second-storey resident, who wanted to be known as Madam Low, said: "At about 3.15pm, I was preparing my dinner when I heard a loud sound. I came down and saw this uncle get out of the car." She added that the car had come to a stop diagonally from the lift, and that nobody appeared to be injured.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force confirmed that it received a call for an ambulance. Paramedics assessed that a Chinese man in his 60s had minor injuries but refused to be taken to a hospital.

When Channel NewsAsia visited the scene at around 5pm, the car was being towed up the stairs and back to the car park.

The driver, who wanted to be known only as Mr Tan, told Channel NewsAsia that he was trying to leave the car park at around 3pm but that he had stepped on the accelerator instead of the brakes. "I got the brakes wrong (sic), then I accelerated too much," he said.

woodlands-carpark-accident-4-data.jpg

The 62-year-old self-employed man added he was in the area for work. "I came to work here only. I was taking someone here."

The driver said that he was unsure what to do next. "How to get a new car now?"

woodlands-carpark-accident-driver-data.jpg

(Photo: Nisha Karyn)

The police said investigations into the incident are underway.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...db-lift-lobby-after-driver-loses/3132390.html

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wonder how these chiu cheng drivers ever pass their driving test?

Toyota fault they did not label the accelerator & the brakes....& the whoever sold him the car, didn't tell him, which is which....not his fault. HDB fault too, for constructing such flimsy structures....

You have to find the blame...like you know who...it always someone fault's...never yours...ha ha ha ha

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to find the blame...like you know who...it always someone fault's...never yours...ha ha ha ha

Must be nayr69sg's fault! His stupid lessons on the blame game caused me to step on the wrong pedal. Cheebye, he is hiding in another country now.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ze carpark designer is a massif talen ...

it allows u 2 drive strait 2 ze lift lobby 2 take ze lift up 2 ur unit ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please for the sake of the whole wide world, don't get a new car. :biggrin:

He should be banned from riding, driving on any machine that moves....he ride a bike, he will complain that he forgot where the brakes are!..for the sake of humanity don't sell him any car...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should be banned from riding, driving on any machine that moves....he ride a bike, he will complain that he forgot where the brakes are!..for the sake of humanity don't sell him any car...

if he cycles he's going to bang bike between legs of unsuspecting auntie. i did that when learning how to cycle at 14.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Driving in Spore can be very stressful because there are so many distractions e.g. all kinds of road signs, painted roads, speed bumps, you have to watch out for unpredictable pedestrians, cyclists, mopeds
It is even more difficult if you are not familiar with the area.

He may have been distracted by a call, or looking at google maps?
It is hard to process all the information when you get older.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg road is getting more and more unsafe

with the increase of those Uber / Grab drivers whose previous
jobs did not require them to drive

many are not familiar with sg road and also unskilled in
driving and that the reason why i fit a car cam in case

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he cycles he's going to bang bike between legs of unsuspecting auntie. i did that when learning how to cycle at 14.

What else did you bang between the legs of the Auntie?....other than the bicycle after you fell off it?? ha ha ha ha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What else did you bang between the legs of the Auntie?....other than the bicycle after you fell off it?? ha ha ha ha

i didn't fall but braked hard (no pun intended) and tires were already rubbing inside her thighs. she was wearing ah soh pants. luckily threads on tires did not tear her pants off. if she was wearing skirts, her panties would have tire tracks on them. she scolded me fiercely and walked away, still rubbing in between her thighs with her hands. must be either in pain or pleasure.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i didn't fall but braked hard (no pun intended) and tires were already rubbing inside her thighs. she was wearing ah soh pants. luckily threads on tires did not tear her pants off. if she was wearing skirts, her panties would have tire tracks on them. she scolded me fiercely and walked away, still rubbing in between her thighs with her hands. must be either in pain or pleasure.

Ah Soh, 你也不放過。 你还是人吗?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

He might end up getting a skateboard. :biggrin: