• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why local SPG fund raise for sick Angmo FT, but sinkies die, their own business?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
South Shields dad fighting for life in Singapore put on transplant waiting list as family bid to get him home

• 16:53, 15 SEP 2016
  • UPDATED 16:55, 15 SEP 2016
  • BY KATHRYN RIDDELL
Almost £13,000 has been raised to help Luke Wilkinson, who could be flown to Newcastle's Freeman Hospital within days

JS99598939.jpg

Luke Wilkinson with wife Di and sons Jude and Finn

A critically ill dad fighting for his life in Singapore has been given fresh hope of survival - and could be flown home within days.

Donations have poured in for doting father Luke Wilkinson, who is in need of a life-saving liver transplant.

Luke, from South Shields, has been given just days to find a suitable donor after medication used to treat tropical infections caused his organ to fail.

The 37-year-old expat needs to fly back to the UK for the transplant as he is unlikely to find a suitable donor match in Singapore.

Now, almost £13,000 has been raised for Luke, who has been placed on a transplant waiting list atNewcastle’s Freeman Hospital.

A total of 400 well-wishers have donated in just over 24 hours to help pay for an air ambulance to bring Luke back home.

JS99598937.jpg

Luke Wilkinson who is in Singapore and needs to come back to the UK for a liver transplant with wife DiAnd a medi-vac flight has been arranged for Saturday to fly Luke to the North East.

Family friend Erinn Yim, who set up a fundraising page with a target of £50,000, said: “Luke has been accepted into Freeman Hospital in Newcastle and he is now on the transplant list, this is a huge step closer.

“Now it’s down to testing how fit he is to fly and when a flight and medical team can make it all happen for them. The money you have all donated so far will go a long way in helping them through this long process in so many ways.”

The dad-of-two moved with his family, wife Di and sons Jude and Finn, to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia two years ago but travels around Indonesia for work.

During his travels, he picked up several tropical infections, but the strong medication he was given to combat the infections left him seriously ill.

Luke met up with his family in Singapore for a weekend break, but collapsed on Sunday. He was taken to hospital diagnosed with acute liver failure, where he remains in a critical condition.

JS99598935.jpg

Luke Wilkinson with wife Di and sons Jude and FinnSpeaking from southern Malaysia, wife Di, 35, said Luke was usually fit and healthy and went to the gym every day.

She added: “He’s been ill for about five months, it started with a parasite he picked up in Jakarta he got given medication for that.

“It’s a Godsend that we were in Singapore because it has the best hospitals.”

Erinn and husband Lewis have been friends with the Wilkinsons since they moved to Malaysia two years ago and are desperate to help the family.

Lewis said: “Luke is a good friend of mine, he is a hard working dad of two young kids and supports his wife.

“We want to get him back in the UK to get a transplant after medication caused his liver to fail. Unfortunately Luke’s condition has not improved.”

He added: “At the moment he is in a critical care in a hospital in Singapore. He probably has three to four days maximum and he has to get back to the UK to find a suitable donor.”
Both Di’s mum and Luke’s mum have travelled to Singapore to help look after children Jude, five, and Finn, three.

“They don’t really understand. Jude is just asking why daddy fell down and thinks that’s why daddy’s in hospital,” Di said.

To donate visit, the fundraising page at www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/LukeWilkinson

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would donate to AngMohs and not Sinkies too............serious..........dumbfuck, gutless Sinkies should go extinct..........the world will be better for it...........

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate poor ang mohs, and this one is definitely a poor one. One of my SPG cousins was so stupid to marry a poor British ang moh, got pregnant, dumped, and now raises her hapa boy in sinkieland.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he was travelling for work or on a business trip, why doesn't his employer pay for health insurance coverage, medical expenses, air ambulance, other transportation expenses, hazards and disabilities or incapacitation due to his travels?

did he travel on his own as a sub-contractor and visit some whore houses in indonesia, contracted a powerful std and need bomoh medicine to remove warts in and around his penis? if so, it will explain why medical coverage and other benefits are voided. and he's on his own. he dies his biz. there's a lot more to the story than meets the eye.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even a child knows that a white life is more valuable than a brown or chink life. Terrorist attacks that kill white lives get far more media attention and calls to action than those that kill brown, nigger and shitskin lives because nobody really cares about them. Wasn't facebook caught for showing bias to white lives by offering us the chance to put france's flag on our facebook profile pics after the Paris attacks? The browns, niggers and shitskins don't have this same privilege for their flags.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate poor ang mohs, and this one is definitely a poor one. One of my SPG cousins was so stupid to marry a poor British ang moh, got pregnant, dumped, and now raises her hapa boy in sinkieland.

you should hate and despise your White dick-loving SPG slut of a cousin instead..................

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even a child knows that a white life is more valuable than a brown or chink life. Terrorist attacks that kill white lives get far more media attention and calls to action than those that kill brown, nigger and shitskin lives because nobody really cares about them. Wasn't facebook caught for showing bias to white lives by offering us the chance to put france's flag on our facebook profile pics after the Paris attacks? The browns, niggers and shitskins don't have this same privilege for their flags.

LOL................very true.............:biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you conclude it spg and not some foreign chink fund raise for the ang moh? Foreigner help foreigners in a foreign land, sound very reasonable to me. Dun kaypo lah you. :cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I know a similar story with one of my friends too. The guy did not even bother to marry her. But knocked her up, and when back to his home country and left her to raise a chapcheng kid on her own. So, she could not even get a foreign citizenship to show for it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if he was travelling for work or on a business trip, why doesn't his employer pay for health insurance coverage, medical expenses, air ambulance, other transportation expenses, hazards and disabilities or incapacitation due to his travels?

did he travel on his own as a sub-contractor and visit some whore houses in indonesia, contracted a powerful std and need bomoh medicine to remove warts in and around his penis? if so, it will explain why medical coverage and other benefits are voided. and he's on his own. he dies his biz. there's a lot more to the story than meets the eye.

this kind of angmo cannot get a good paying job with a top company in their home country so have to come to Asia to steal a job from a local. Don;t expect any sort of good companies with comprehensive health plan and insurance to hire this kind of angmo.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How you conclude it spg and not some foreign chink fund raise for the ang moh? Foreigner help foreigners in a foreign land, sound very reasonable to me. Dun kaypo lah you. :cool:

read the article moron. Erinn Yim sound like a foreign chink to you? Its one of those sinkie charbor names that try to be too smart by adding an extra n to the name.

Family friend Erinn Yim, who set up a fundraising page with a target of £50,000

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
read the article moron. Erinn Yim sound like a foreign chink to you? Its one of those sinkie charbor names that try to be too smart by adding an extra n to the name.

Family friend Erinn Yim, who set up a fundraising page with a target of £50,000

You should open your eyes and reread the article again lah, silly man! Erinn Yap know hairy ang moh since they move to KL two years ago. Which self respecting sinkie you know ever worked in KL before? She more likely another matland scaver working here now. Papsmearer as usual, jumping to conclusions again when he see chink name. :rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember SAndeep the FT GM of Shell who want sgian liver to save his daughter??
He was allowed to bury his daughter whereas many sgian incl LKY & Kwa GC were not allowed
How our precious land goes to arsehole who din do NS & just stole a job all sgian want?
What the fuck is happening??