• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pastor Kong: Sun Ho would be the "next Whitney Houston".

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
With selective editing this story can come across as telling it as it is with CHC...but alas Faith shall not be moved...she gave very very generously to the cause and would appear (by her rationale) genuinely believed that Singapore had found its Whitney...but despite all the chat about social consciousness, she thinks nothing of all those who had their trust abused and tithes pilfered.....

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/77th-street-founder-forges-new-path

""It was a most trying time. We were in danger of losing everything, even our lives. We were dealing with some unethical people - there was ransom, blackmail," says Ms Chew, adding that they lost "millions".

"She is also well known for giving generously to City Harvest Church, which she has attended for more than 20 years. The church is in the news as six of its leaders were convicted of misappropriating church funds to launch the pop career of founder Kong Hee's wife Ho Yeow Sun.

Asked why she has not left the church, she says: "He (Kong Hee) was my pastor and the church has been my family for more than 20 years. What sort of friend or person would I be if I left now? When there's trouble, if I were your friend, I would be there for you and, if you were my friend, I'd want you to be there for me too."

Her refusal to leave, she knows, has invited talk and judgment. "The whole world is judging, you just need to go on the Net. But that's my nature. I don't look at the past, I look at what we can do moving forward.

"Yes, I feel that we could have done better in terms of governance and how it is managed. This is something we can do better. In the next lap, we will do better."

"After conducting them pro-bono for institutions and corporations for close to two decades, she began charging for her talks a few years ago. The reason? She wants to help kick-start a speaker circuit and culture where local speakers get paid for sharing their experiences.

She does an average of three talks a month, charging about $2,000 on average for institutions and between $7,000 and $10,000 for commercial companies."

Boss Sam, I am sure you would command much much much more if you ever decided to embrace such a circuit....

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what shit is this?? You are always the bastard who cast aspersions at everyone!!
now 1 2 cry fahter, cry mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahah I cast aspersions at you? You and others know it in your heart whether I cast aspersions or I am just speaking out on the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you refer to some of my findings, you were banned due to cut & paste . Even you type in non related texts it is still not deemed as spamming lor.

Stop lying. My proof already shows I was not banned for my cut n paste replies to wangfeng. I was returning insults to the two bastards wangfeng and semaj2357 in free style when I was banned.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop lying. My proof already shows I was not banned for my cut n paste replies to wangfeng. I was returning insults to the two bastards wangfeng and semaj2357 in free style when I was banned.

liar like you shud be hung by the balls or cunt hairs
be gone gutter worm!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
liar like you shud be hung by the balls or cunt hairs
be gone gutter worm!!

COWARD LIAR caught lying is you. Cannot list down what i deceived and what evil I did but just open your sewerage mouth to make accusations without proof. Unlike you I have proven some MALAYSIANS are angels of deceit and evil. Got proof got talk and not a COWARD LIAR slanderer like you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COWARD LIAR mudlander with whore family is you GIGOLO with short and limp penis that's not hard.

Chow admin and Leongsam, see this is the second time today he is the one started the insults. Not me.
just asking a simple question and you becum defensive, and since you're insulting others, it's ok :confused:
so, here's another one....
siao gigolo puki :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just asking a simple question and you becum defensive, and since you're insulting others, it's ok :confused:
so, here's another one....
siao gigolo puki :confused:

COWARD LIAR caught lying again, I am not even a single bit defensive of your insulting lies. I am now only interested in returning insults to you COWARD LIAR bastards with short and limp penis that are not hard at all. Rotten and black penis from overuse with your whore MALAYSIAN family. COWARD LIAR like you open sewerage mouth just can't stop lying.