• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pastor Kong: Sun Ho would be the "next Whitney Houston".

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later, when Justice Chan Seng Onn asked him: "So you were brainwashed?"

What kind of a fucked judge is that? You mean to say that a judge can put words in the accused's mouth? Its the place of the accused to say that he was brainwashed, or his attorney should say that. Its not he judge's place to help him along with his testimony by suggesting words and phrases to him. The level of singapore judiciary is really in the toilet bowl.

sadly the rot spread there oredi

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How could anyone whack you through the internet?

You should not be bothered by the comments of strangers who neither know you nor care about you.

Cyber bullying only works because you take the comments of strangers to heart.

Hi sir, I think cyber bullying will continue to exist becos if people are not affected by the comments, most likely they will not even bother to go online to give comments. It's the different level of acceptance. So far your level is very low . I'm impressed by you you know .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was surprised by the "openness" of our judiciary. The judge was not shy to reveal his bias. He could have said: "Did you believe?." The word "brainwash" suggests that the judge has already made up his mind about Sun Ho.

Nothing wrong for the judge to clarify the statements made by the accused. The accused made grandiose statements about what Kong Kee said about his wife Sun Ho... blah, blah, blah, but the key question is whether the accused believed him or not and whether the belief is based on facts or a belief that is based upon the person saying it but it is outside of the facts. So, the judge is making a judgement on where the accused stands with regards to what Kong Kee has said to them about Sun Ho.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How could anyone whack you through the internet?
You should not be bothered by the comments of strangers who neither know you nor care about you.
Cyber bullying only works because you take the comments of strangers to heart.
ah john ah...you're better off assisting the pa and rc activities and stick to the styrofoam-bearing, tarpow grasslooter that you are - no point trying to look good by giving another thought-provoking gem of an advice to a man-o-paused, fatfugging clithead.
Ok we shall see how soon wangfeng and semaj2357 appear to abuse me with insults and that will be the time I will be banned when I return insults to them while they would walk away scotfree and abuse me non stop again under shameless admin protection.
i don't think you get banned from insulting me or wangfeng (as we can give as good as we can get and you loving it).
admin protection and scot-free??? heck, we don't even pay protection money, so why wud sam-bu even give a fug :confused:...it's more of insulting and irritating others. cum to daddy, pubey:wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah john ah...you're better off assisting the pa and rc activities and stick to the styrofoam-bearing, tarpow grasslooter that you are - no point trying to look good by giving another thought-provoking gem of an advice to a man-o-paused, fatfugging clithead.

i don't think you get banned from insulting me or wangfeng (as we can give as good as we can get and you loving it).
admin protection and scot-free??? heck, we don't even pay protection money, so why wud sam-bu even give a fug :confused:...it's more of insulting and irritating others. cum to daddy, pubey:wink:

Coward LIAR lying again. I was banned right after returning insults to you. Again this time insults start from you. Your MALAYSIAN GIGOLO whore family got lots of daddy to go to for your daughter wife mother. They go to those daddy indeed and not you GIGOLO. You start insults with lies and I return insults simple as that but I get banned and not you. This is not called admin protection then called what? Coward LIARS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi sir, I think cyber bullying will continue to exist becos if people are not affected by the comments, most likely they will not even bother to go online to give comments. It's the different level of acceptance. So far your level is very low . I'm impressed by you you know .

Here is one sided bullying allowed. People can bully me with insults but i can't even return insults to them. Crab walking sideways indeed.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Kee can say to his flock that he himself is the next ' Billy Graham ' and his flock will believe him. Such is the power of charisma.

The power of charisma, hope and delusion added up. In the same way, Rony Tan tells the gong kias Jesus attended his services every weekends, they also believe it. Do you know Rony Tan said he heard a voice from Jesus telling him to rock the nation?. And only very smart people are able to believe miracles happen every weekends:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong if the judge, when seeking to clarify as opposed to passing a (early) judgment while the appellant is still in the process of presenting oral arguments as to why the decision of the trial judge should be reversed, breaks the word "brainwash" into two questions like you just did - (1) Did you believe ? (subjective) and (2) If yes, whether the belief is based on facts (objective) aka reasonable. Coming from the judge, that will sound fair and just.

By passing a remark saying that "so you were brainwashed?" the judge had already passed a judgment on Q(2) without waiting for the appellant to present arguments to justify his belief. Even if the chances that Sun can ever become a W Houston are so remote or unbelievable, it's for the the DPP to argue otherwise. Justice must not only be fair but must be seen to be fair.

The judge can make the same judgment about the appellant being brainwashed when giving his written judgment at the close of the appeal after both the appellant and DPP have presented their arguments.

The judge is not making a statement. He is asking a question to clarify the statement made by the appellant. The case for the appellant's statement is whether there are objective facts for him to believe Kong Kee or it is something else. The judge seems to understand from the allusion of the appellant's statement that it has nothing to do with objective fact and so, he ask the question ' so, you were brainwashed? ". The appellant can say categorically no , meaning that he is well aware that there is truth in what Kong Kee is saying or he can say yes, which means that there is no truth in what Kong Kee is saying , but he was 'brainwashed' to believe.

If the judge asks, " so do you believe? ", whatever is the answer, the judge will not be able to tell if the appellant's belief is based on objective facts or on a belief that is misguided.

Last edited:

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the judge asks, " so do you believe? ", whatever is the answer, the judge will not be able to tell if the appellant's belief is based on objective facts or on a belief that is misguided.

The proceedings are still ongoing. Let's leave it there for the time being. :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The proceedings are still ongoing. Let's leave it there for the time being. :smile:

Yes...Let God direct the law of the land, but to make an appeal of the sentencing the lawyers fees are not cheap & for a pastor, assistant pastors & church members of CHC....they must be very loaded.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...Let God direct the law of the land, but to make an appeal of the sentencing the lawyers fees are not cheap & for a pastor, assistant pastors & church members of CHC....they must be very loaded.

They don't pay out of their own pockets, gong cheebye and gong kia followers are footing the bills and making them fat. :biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is one sided bullying allowed. People can bully me with insults but i can't even return insults to them. Crab walking sideways indeed.

what shit is this?? You are always the bastard who cast aspersions at everyone!!
now 1 2 cry fahter, cry mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,

Sorry have to use this thread, can't access the other threads, post anything new. Looks like you are testing Https again.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you refer to some of my findings, you were banned due to cut & paste . Even you type in non related texts it is still not deemed as spamming lor.