• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The shocking lack of Whistle Blowers and justice seekers in sinkieland

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet another example to show the TS and samsters; no whistleblowing culture here because of 1 reason; no balls.

And the reasons for the missing balls? First: MOE's fucked up education system. Nobody ever dares to challenge what the teacher taught. Second: Mindef's fucked up national slavery system. Single chain of command from the very top to the very bottom.

There is no hope on this island unless USA liberates us.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And the reasons for the missing balls? First: MOE's fucked up education system. Nobody ever dares to challenge what the teacher taught. Second: Mindef's fucked up national slavery system. Single chain of command from the very top to the very bottom.

Aren't you already challenging the system by criticising it?

Sinkies have no trust in their so-called vaunted ip proxy techs. They might as well do away with it since they believe it's useless against PAP or any commercial entity anyway.

Why would the USA 'liberate' us when we are already their favourite ally in this region? Which other ASEAN leader has been granted as State dinner at the White House other than us? You think USA will host Najib or Duterte to a State dinner?

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would the USA 'liberate' us when we are already their favourite ally in this region? Which other ASEAN leader has been granted as State dinner at the White House other than us? You think USA will host Najib or Duterte to a State dinner?

See how MOE's education system has fucked you up? You can only think of liberation as an incoming force that is pushed from the outside. No, no, no. Liberation is an internal force that pulls in the best of what USA has to offer. It has to start within oneself.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See how MOE's education system has fucked you up? You can only think of liberation as an incoming force that is pushed from the outside. No, no, no. Liberation is an internal force that pulls in the best of what USA has to offer. It has to start within oneself.

Sinkies have the highest income in ASEAN, Asia pacific and amongst the world. Safe streets, developed infrastructure, freedom of religion, no sharia, free elections every 4-5 years.

Try living permanently in any ASEAN country on their median income for a year.

You will be begging to come live and work in Singapore like the hundreds of thousands of jiuhukias who jam up our causeway everyday.

jw5

Loyal

Yes. Liberation starts within oneself as a result of intelligence, knowledge and upbringing. It can be negated by external forces like manipulation and internal forces like delusion. Manipulative and deluded scholars are an example of people who cannot achieve liberation. They end up using clones to reply to their own posts on internet forums. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

better not. american gi's will spirit away all spg's, milfs and ah lians leaving sg with cardboard-collecting and table-cleaning ah por and ah mah. and sinkie men will kpkb more. to add insult to injury, black mayors from crime-ridden big cities in u.s. will want a pie of sg and promote themselves to be governors of sg bringing with them millions of gangbangers and 6.9 million assault weapons and 69 million tons of heroine, cocaine, and fentanyl. and then, sg truly becums a 24 by 7 kpkb hub.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
likewise the wife of our PM has firm grip over most of our forced savings!!!!!!!!!

Yes..this is something i do not understand...how can this woman command so much power..??

Here, the husband writes her pay check and bonuses and nobody can question or know what is the figure on it.We, as taxpayer are paying her salaries. Yet we do not have the rights to know.

Is this democratic .? Or is it we are under a dictatorship.??

So the change in EP processes, criteria ( to make the story short) is a plot to keep the public away from knowing what happen to our reserves.

Are the cracks in it..?? Or are there many skeletons in the closet.??

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
here's why nobody whistle blows in Singapore.

Yes PAP controls the media. Yes PAP controls pretty much everything.

But the real reason is because the people let the PAP do all of that. If someone whistle blew and the PAP did not approve of that whistle blower then they throw the whistle blower under the bus.

And guess what? The people of Singapore will side with the PAP on that decision.

Basically what I am trying to say is that trying to do "justice" or the "right thing" for Singaporeans is a waste of time and sacrifice. Just ask all those people who TT Durai sued before he had his own trial?

Forget about Singapore folks. The best thing you can do is to find a way to leave Singapore for a better future.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr, Goh Keng Swee once said...There is nothing you can do about it..

Henceforth, he threw away The Straits Times and never bother to read them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
NKF is probably the best example. When people questioned their expenses such as flights and fares, they were sued. SIA staff and company knew full well that He and the Board of directors were flying 1st class but nothing was done. When the then NMP who was with Alexandra Hospital raised NKF subsidy of kidney patients in Parliament Lim Hng Kiang who was then Minister for Health, rubbished the whole thing. If Durai did not sue SPHl none of this would have come out.

In total he sued about 60 people thru the years.

There is never a shortage of people who complain or report things, its more the inaction, cover-ups etc. Best is to find a place that gives decent folks a decent place to grow, work and live.

here's why nobody whistle blows in Singapore.

Yes PAP controls the media. Yes PAP controls pretty much everything.

But the real reason is because the people let the PAP do all of that. If someone whistle blew and the PAP did not approve of that whistle blower then they throw the whistle blower under the bus.

And guess what? The people of Singapore will side with the PAP on that decision.

Basically what I am trying to say is that trying to do "justice" or the "right thing" for Singaporeans is a waste of time and sacrifice. Just ask all those people who TT Durai sued before he had his own trial?

Forget about Singapore folks. The best thing you can do is to find a way to leave Singapore for a better future.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another example to show the TS and samsters; no whistleblowing culture here because of 1 reason; no balls.

Decades ago, my school friend told me that with the Internet, PAP would be fucked because for once, there is a mass media that cannot be controlled, unlike the mainstream media. Yet, that same friend is ultra paranoid about PAP knowing his identity. He is very certain even though he uses the latest tech to mask his IP address, PAP can track him down effortlessly. So, he automatically self-censors what he writes and limits himself to just cursing PAP online, like what many of opposition cocksuckers do.

Ds.

dat explains why my MP who was very gungho before GE BUT now ignores all my email whereas it was almost certain that he responds within 24 hours............. it is likely he got secret service tools to find out who are against him in social media....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Having balls is one thing. But with balls and no brains also no use lah.

Have balls means can take action. Doer. Not NATO. Not like those who just kpkb. Go forum write all kinds of opinions and express unhappiness.

Some of that group finally get the balls to say....I need to do something. Writing all that in sammyboy does nothing.

The ones that got some brains will start thinking carefully so now that I am effectively going to join the war and fight and stand to make sacrifices what is my plan? Who am I fighting for? What am I fighting for? How am I going to fight? What would I expect my losses to be? Is it worth fighting?

Those who really got brains will realise it is not worth fighting for a tiny island not even the dot on the map and even much less worth fighting for the lemmings loser people of Singapore who stand behind the PAP as their one and only glorious savior.

Then the person after having decided it is not worth fighting will ask so what can I do to make my family and my life a better one and secure a better future for my generations to come.

Well one option is to join PAP. If you can't beat em join em. Amass wealth and power.

The other option takes even more balls.

jw5

Loyal
Having balls is one thing. But with balls and no brains also no use lah.

Have balls means can take action. Doer. Not NATO. Not like those who just kpkb. Go forum write all kinds of opinions and express unhappiness.

Some of that group finally get the balls to say....I need to do something. Writing all that in sammyboy does nothing.

The ones that got some brains will start thinking carefully so now that I am effectively going to join the war and fight and stand to make sacrifices what is my plan? Who am I fighting for? What am I fighting for? How am I going to fight? What would I expect my losses to be? Is it worth fighting?

Those who really got brains will realise it is not worth fighting for a tiny island not even the dot on the map and even much less worth fighting for the lemmings loser people of Singapore who stand behind the PAP as their one and only glorious savior.

Then the person after having decided it is not worth fighting will ask so what can I do to make my family and my life a better one and secure a better future for my generations to come.

Well one option is to join PAP. If you can't beat em join em. Amass wealth and power.

The other option takes even more balls.

The most useless is to have brains but no balls and only know how to kpkb including using various monikers to reply to your own posts . :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
here's why nobody whistle blows in Singapore. Yes PAP controls the media. Yes PAP controls pretty much everything. But the real reason is because the people let the PAP do all of that. If someone whistle blew and the PAP did not approve of that whistle blower then they throw the whistle blower under the bus. And guess what? The people of Singapore will side with the PAP on that decision. Basically what I am trying to say is that trying to do "justice" or the "right thing" for Singaporeans is a waste of time and sacrifice. Just ask all those people who TT Durai sued before he had his own trial? Forget about Singapore folks. The best thing you can do is to find a way to leave Singapore for a better future.
U are missing the whole point of a whistleblower. As a whistleblower, you do not have to reveal yourself. U have anonymity unless you choose otherwise. Snowden's first 4 scoops for the Guardian was completed in secrecy, and meetings were set up using encrypted emails and in foreign countries. No one knew who was leaking all the damaging information on the US govt to the Guardian newspaper. It was later on when he revealed who he was in an interview that the US govt could go after him. Since U remember the famous scandal involving the gold toilet fixtures in the personal lavatory of TT Durai at NKF, i will ask you How did the news break out that the fixtures were all gold? Someone squealed on him and mentioned to the prosecutor that this guy abused his power and NKF money do much that he had gold fittings in his toilet. Do you know the name of the person who revealed this? I don't. The PAP cannot throw you under the bus as a whistle blower IF THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO YOU ARE. that is the bottom line. And in today's age of social media, its not hard to remain anonymous and post damaging things as a whistleblower.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Having balls is one thing. But with balls and no brains also no use lah. Have balls means can take action. Doer. Not NATO. Not like those who just kpkb. Go forum write all kinds of opinions and express unhappiness. Some of that group finally get the balls to say....I need to do something. Writing all that in sammyboy does nothing.
And how do you know that writing in Sammyboy does nothing? The judge already asked Roy whether he visited the Sammyboy website. Roy coyly answered he is gay and does not visit the Sammyboy sex website. But he knows the judge was referring to this very forum. SO, if a judge know the contents of the Sammyboy website, he is for sure aware of the the opinions and unhappiness here. Why do you think they passed the recent contempt of court law. Its exactly aimed at forums like this what openly discuss ongoing court cases and criticize the judgement, the verdict and the whole kangaroo court process. many threads here are viewed several thousand times. I know they are not all card carrying Sammyboy forum members. Some are not registered and viewing things here to another point of view. This is exactly what the PAP does not want. they only want you to see one point of view, put out through their propaganda. Anyone who puts out another version like sammyboy does, cannot be said to do nothing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
NKF is probably the best example. When people questioned their expenses such as flights and fares, they were sued. SIA staff and company knew full well that He and the Board of directors were flying 1st class but nothing was done. When the then NMP who was with Alexandra Hospital raised NKF subsidy of kidney patients in Parliament Lim Hng Kiang who was then Minister for Health, rubbished the whole thing. If Durai did not sue SPHl none of this would have come out. In total he sued about 60 people thru the years. There is never a shortage of people who complain or report things, its more the inaction, cover-ups etc. Best is to find a place that gives decent folks a decent place to grow, work and live.
This is why you need whistleblowers. If you are a passenger or a crew member on the SQ flight and you saw the whole BOD of NKF and TT flying first class, how hard is it to surrepticiously snap a picture of them with your handphone and post it? You can try and send it to Stomper. You can even post on your Facebook page with a caption that says "Wow, how many more kidney dialysis could have been done with the money spend on first class tickets for these NKF Directors?" U can even post it here in Sammyboy and u can bet it will circulate to Mothership, TOC, etc. I remember someone took a picture of the asshole Anton Casey in the plane on his way to hiding in Australia. That indicates that he fled the country because the pressure was so high on him. Who is this whistleblower who took his picture? No one knows and no one cares. but the news is put out there for all to see.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Throughout Singapore's history there has been people reporting, writing to Ministers, Police, CPIB, PMO, MP, Chief Justice, Press etc. There has never been a lack of someone complaining about abuse of office, criminal conduct, malfeasance, incompetence, conflict of interest, etc. The issue is not about the lack of complainants or whistleblowers. The issue is the Govt has the numbers to amend the constitution at will. The govt has no qualms about abusing the institutions and organs of the state to retain power. As to the victims, it common knowledge that the Govt pays handsomely to buy their silence. Look at the defective trains. Despite the expose Khaw gave some cock and bull story. In the case of Hep B contamination case, the Minister refused to reveal who were disciplined. Look at the SAF Colonel who sold military secret to the Malaysians and caught red handed - his name was never revealed .
Can you use your brains for once? Complaining about the govt to the govt in singapore gets you now where, because its like complaining to the brother of the thief that stole from you. i.e. nothing will be done. Everyone knows this after 50 years of dictatorship. If you complain about the govt, nothing will come of it. But if you break the news of a scandal in the social media, something will come of it.i In today's tech age, it is entirely possible to be a whistleblower and yet not be discovered. Look at how Factwire broke the news about the train cracks. It all started out by one engineer in the China manufacturer that knew the trains were being send back to China because they were so screwed up. Do we know who this engineer is? Is in in jail? The answer is no. And then Factwire has people taking photos of the defective trains being moved out at night. aAgain, who are these photographers and who are the locals that helped them to get into all these positions to take the pics and document the whole thing. I don't know who they are, neither do you. But yet, they broke a story that was of great interest to you. Your thread on it was viewed by many thousands. And yet we nothing about the group of people that broke the story. Would the PAP and the Chinese govt like to know who these individuals are. U better believe it. But the fact they are not in jail or in court tells you its possible to be a whistle blower and keep your identity. that is not w

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I present to you this make belief scenario. You work at SGH. One day an email comes out to the group. The email is from a senior manager and it says that in the last few days, 8 cases of Zika have been warded in your unit. The email then advises you to be on alert for any other potential patients that exhibit the Zika symptons and to use the proper protocol to isolate them. The email even tells you that the ZIka victim will likely be a foreign Indian construction worker from this particular project because the cluster has been identified as coming from their worksite. During The next week, you see a sharp increase in Zika victims, and yet you wonder why there is nothing in the news to warn the residents staying near the cluster to take precaution. Also, it appears the site is not shut down by MOH and NEA as you continue to see new victims from the cluster coming in. It appears that no measures were taken at all to contain the outbreak. Finally, after over 40 cases, MOH announced to the world and CDC we have a Zika outbreak. In a matter of weeks, over 200 people have contracted it. MOH and the PAP have gone into a spin cycle saying what a fantastic job they have been doing and how promptly they have acted to contain Zika. But you know this is not true because you have an email from more then 3 weeks ago that indicated the govt knew there was an outbreak, and yet did nothing to contain it at its early stage. You then create a new email account, print out the email, block out all the addressees and from an internet cafe, you send a copy of this email to oppo parties, alternate news website, Sam Leong, etc. and say the govt were actually negligent for not doing anything. So, who knows who you are?