• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Paid Millions to Talk Cork - Gan Nina

jw5

Loyal
SINGAPORE - The authorities here have been prepared for the past two years for Zika to arrive and spread, revealed Health Minister Gan Kim Yong on Tuesday (Sept 13).

I really dunno what to say

What do you think ?

i guess we should be thankful that neither Zorro Toothpick Lim nor Grateful Keechiu Chan is the health ministar. :rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - The authorities here have been prepared for the past two years for Zika to arrive and spread, revealed Health Minister Gan Kim Yong on Tuesday (Sept 13).

What do you think ?

Having prepared for 2 years and still yield no result. This Gan is shooting his own foot for being inefficient, ineffective and fruitless. In private sector, he would have been fired long time ago for his utter failure.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think ?

The PAP disease!:smile: Always talk big; act smart; cover up mistakes; steal the limelight; discredit all those in opposition; reward themselves handsomely; shall I say obscenely too. Kanina sibei howlian. I think the minister is either lying and the authorities were certainly caught off-guard or he is telling the truth but the authorities are still ill-prepared. Hence the outcome is the same- outbreak of Zika. :biggrin:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP disease!:smile: Always talk big; act smart; cover up mistakes; steal the limelight; discredit all those in opposition; reward themselves handsomely; shall I say obscenely too. Kanina sibei howlian. I think the minister is either lying and the authorities were certainly caught off-guard or he is telling the truth but the authorities are still ill-prepared. Hence the outcome is the same- outbreak of Zika. :biggrin:

....ministry prepared for outbreak two years ago....yet allow zika to affect over 300 people (still counting)???? and potentially hundreds of kids with mal-formed heads?????

....WTF kind of idiotic explanation is this?.....

jw5

Loyal
....ministry prepared for outbreak two years ago....yet allow zika to affect over 300 people (still counting)???? and potentially hundreds of kids with mal-formed heads?????

....WTF kind of idiotic explanation is this?.....

They were prepared since 2 years ago to let peasants be affected by zika. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, after the continuous cock-ups of Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis and Zika, Pinky still wanna keep this GKY? On the other hand, Pinky can afford to have 2 ministers to run MOE? Is this cost effective? So we just move on to let GKY collect his million $$$ and laugh all the way to the bank? Do we really allow this to happen?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When no political appointees loses his job despite the long list of cockups-they can sing any song they want.

Best part is they even give themselves a pat in the back because of the recognition by the World Health Organisation (WHO) of their promptness and transparency.

Nobody taken to task for failing to prevent the spread of Zika in the first place -esp from construction sites.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, after the continuous cock-ups of Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis and Zika, Pinky still wanna keep this GKY? On the other hand, Pinky can afford to have 2 ministers to run MOE? Is this cost effective? So we just move on to let GKY collect his million $$$ and laugh all the way to the bank? Do we really allow this to happen?

One 黑人 had collected millions, laughed all the way to the urn & still we call him "special"!....this collection of big money & laughing all the way to the bank...is endorsed by the 70%....

You go check how many "persons you need to change the light bulb" in the PMO???..is this cost effective...how many of the ministers etc...is worth , what they are paid...???

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual always, predictably, the cabinet play musical chairs orchestrated by
the conductor, who then gave them each a pat on back for their performance.
Rotational duties to test their talents at citizens' expenses.
No accountability for faults and breakdowns.
The conductor gets the limelight and ovation.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best part is they even give themselves a pat in the back because of the recognition by the World Health Organisation (WHO) of their promptness and transparency.

what is so surprising

matas chased by ah nehs and hide inside ambulances

can get commendation by PM some more

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes...i would advise PM to sack him now ...or step him down...otherwise more disaster will happen if another type of outbreak occur....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds typical PAP.

The MHA has always been prepared for terrorist attack. But when indian workers threw stones and overturned a car, the SPF fled and hid in an ambulance. That's PAP's talk and preparedness.

I fear when SG faces a real crisis as I dont believe the pap is up to it. It will probably blame Singaporeans if the crisis turns bad

That's not terrorism that's rioting. Rioting has been preparing at least 50 years since hock Lee bustard incident.