• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Paid Millions to Talk Cork - Gan Nina

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - The authorities here have been prepared for the past two years for Zika to arrive and spread, revealed Health Minister Gan Kim Yong on Tuesday (Sept 13).

I really dunno what to say

What do you think ?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - The authorities here have been prepared for the past two years for Zika to arrive and spread, revealed Health Minister Gan Kim Yong on Tuesday (Sept 13).

What do you think ?

Sounds typical PAP.

The MHA has always been prepared for terrorist attack. But when indian workers threw stones and overturned a car, the SPF fled and hid in an ambulance. That's PAP's talk and preparedness.

I fear when SG faces a real crisis as I dont believe the pap is up to it. It will probably blame Singaporeans if the crisis turns bad

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think ?

How come many retail outlets ran out of mosquito insect repellants; didn't Gan's ministry advise them to have ample stocks? Reminds me of the HAZE when every retailer ran out of N95 and even the simple ice cream vendor kind of face mask!

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think ?

GKY was admitting that the monitoring system brought in 2 years ago IS NOT WORKING EFFECTIVELY.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come many retail outlets ran out of mosquito insect repellants; didn't Gan's ministry advise them to have ample stocks? Reminds me of the HAZE when every retailer ran out of N95 and even the simple ice cream vendor kind of face mask!

The bloody humble Baygon Mosquito coils....which I stock up & unfortunately ran out just when the Zika thing started, price had gone up from S$1 to S$1.95...

They have an excuse for everything for there is no independent body to verify what they say...the so-called "independent" party are all " members".....they will only tell what is good for you to hear..

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
did the writer spell wrongly

it should have been Hell Minister Gan

i feel happy for all our sinkies kids

cos this type of pattern can becum ministers

means there is hope for all our kids

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
God will punish him for every person that contract the virus....

God has been EXTREMELY patient with the PAP for allowing them to remain for MORE than 50+ years. PAP more powerful than Pharoah who couldn't "FIX" Moses properly.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think ?
ofcos gahmen wif all iz top talen skolars 4 4seen watz cumming n r wel prepared ...

if tings go wrong den iz all low stok peasantz fault ...

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP minsters are prepared? The most glaring lapse was when CNA stumbled on stage during NDR and thereafter scrambles to offer possible candidates as successor!

Haven't PAP been saying for past 50 years how proud they are in succession planning?

Tell me again how prepared they are? SARS, dengue, Little India rowdiness (not even classified as riots), MSK escape, etc, etc,. Simulated excercise where who win, who dead during pre-planned excercise is not call 'prepared'.

With fresh-out-of-school scholars who are still wet behind their ears and just done getting pocket money from their parent to plan and crave policies that affect the country's future? That's already a big joke as a little red dot.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God has been EXTREMELY patient with the PAP for allowing them to remain for MORE than 50+ years. PAP more powerful than Pharoah who couldn't "FIX" Moses properly.

Are you talking about moses lim?....ha ha ha...the moses here can't even change his underwear properly never mind, changing the staff into a snake...but God one day will fix these sinful people.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP minsters are prepared? The most glaring lapse was when CNA stumbled on stage during NDR and thereafter scrambles to offer possible candidates as successor!

Haven't PAP been saying for past 50 years how proud they are in succession planning?

Tell me again how prepared they are? SARS, dengue, Little India rowdiness (not even classified as riots), MSK escape, etc, etc,. Simulated excercise where who win, who dead during pre-planned excercise is not call 'prepared'.

With fresh-out-of-school scholars who are still wet behind their ears and just done getting pocket money from their parent to plan and crave policies that affect the country's future? That's already a big joke as a little red dot.

You forgot to add, the HAZE ...how prepared are they till today....you forgot the PONDING..the one in 50 years ponding...are they going add that t PUB had spend 50 years preparing for the ponding....they did, after that, they came up with measure to improve the draining & other flood measure for the shopping centres there...why don't they blame themselves for clogging the flow with the construction of the MRT down stream ??

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think ?

PM LHL fainting spell on stage during the National Day Rally...that was prepared 2 years ago too.

It was staged so that he can bring in the topic on succession after that.

WHAT CAN YOU SAY.....WHEN THEY CONTROL EVERY WORD OF THE PRESS AND MEDIA.

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
GKY is telling the whole world that HE HAD DONE HIS JOB by preparing for Zika 2 years ago by putting the Zika monitoring system in place then. However, the fact is that even though this system is in place, IT SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK OUT!!! On the other hand, GKY's lame explanation display a defensive mechanism of a bureaucrat who wanted to save his own million dollar rice bowl, short of crying out:"Please don't sack me!!!"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the same Minister who had no idea that 7 people had died in 4 months due to contamination affecting 2 wards in SGH and only came to know just before the 8th death. And his Ministry prepared for it 2 years ago when no layman or even Brazilians knew about Zika. Despite the "2 year" preparation it was 3 GPS from a Clinic in Aljunied that spotted the trend.

Philip Yeo want to train 1,000 PHDs to put Singapore on the forefront of medical and biotechnology research. After close to 20 years, the pace is littered with scientists with doctored and fraudulent research whose very qualifications are now in doubt.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the same Minister who had no idea that 7 people had died in 4 months due to contamination affecting 2 wards in SGH and only came to know just before the 8th death. And his Ministry prepared for it 2 years ago when no layman or even Brazilians knew about Zika. Despite the "2 year" preparation it was 3 GPS from a Clinic in Aljunied that spotted the trend.

Philip Yeo want to train 1,000 PHDs to put Singapore on the forefront of medical and biotechnology research. After close to 20 years, the pace is littered with scientists with doctored and fraudulent research whose very qualifications are now in doubt.

Did this Philip insulted Singaporeans some years ago?? He should have gone on to become an "Imperial" matchmaker...that is what he is good at...

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
And his Ministry prepared for it 2 years ago when no layman or even Brazilians knew about Zika. Despite the "2 year" preparation it was 3 GPS from a Clinic in Aljunied that spotted the trend.

This.

What else that is currently non-existant are they currently preparing for?