• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gardening

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to save withered spider plant? any buddy got experience with that? pls advise. many thks!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to save withered spider plant? any buddy got experience with that? pls advise. many thks!

Let nature do its work. Go outside your house, dig a hole on the ground, plant it in. After few days of rain and shine (nobody will dare to mow it), it will look nice and pretty again. You can then bring it home.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this how the spider plant looks like. i have cut my leaves which have turned brown due to withering during summer. Now, I want to revive it but it was not as bushy as before.:eek:

images.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
this how the spider plant looks like. i have cut my leaves which have turned brown due to withering during summer. Now, I want to revive it but it was not as bushy as before.:eek:

View attachment 28307

You keep aquarium at home? Keep one. I'll use the water from the tank to water my plants regularly. It's working better than my family's pee.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You keep aquarium at home? Keep one. I'll use the water from the tank to water my plants regularly. It's working better than my family's pee.

hi bro zhihau, i dun have aquarium.

anyway, using pee sounds so rural, i'd have mistaken you for a farmer.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
hi bro zhihau, i dun have aquarium.

anyway, using pee sounds so rural, i'd have mistaken you for a farmer.

In the past I pee directly to my plot in the kampung, a bit too potent, need to dilute with water.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really need to clean up the wild plants, weeds growing in my backyard, what is the easiest way to do it? thxs. in adv.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any kind of chemical that will kill and destroy every plant, i want to re-grow flowers...:o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't need chemical weed killers or spray. remove weed with tool, dig 6 inches deep and till the soil for a flower bed, top with garden soil from bags sold in yard care stores, apply weed fabric screen punched with holes over soil, plant flowering shoots (not seeds) in holes, water. viola! easy peesy as abc.

weed screen fabric will prevent weeds from growing around flowering plants.

image.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 28307
pse check with those students that took upskirt pics of their female teachers (refer to that thread above) on how to trim the bushy bushes.
In the past I pee directly to my plot in the kampung, a bit too potent, need to dilute with water.
do not water them daily but on alternate days...and only take vit c supplements on days when you need to water the plants, and more of omega 369 fish-oil when the cat needs a drink - no diluting reqd :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought thru you guys' solution, i will just stick to chemical, easy way out!:o
we're always glad to help out with our vast knowledge (with betterer and hire education - i'm from heng a khe bong school and a few others from toh tuck)) for you to take the easy way out, chemicals included.
p/s - a tip for you to make your cab's lather seats longer lasting and easy way to clean the vomit, is to use formaldehyde -also good for that person who vomited, as it helps toughen his tummy :wink: cheers.

leitaisoh

How long is your soil being use for this plant? 6, 12, 24 months?
Soil is exhausted. Suggest you transplant into new soil or split the mature plant into new pots. Plants dun live forever. It mature and die if you do not start new pots with new transplant

Last edited: