• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat apple new earpods

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is narong the iphone lover going to trade up to the new iphone 7 and wear this (hideous and hilarious) contraption? :biggrin:

image.jpg

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find apple pod really ugly.

i would prefer this:

[video=youtube;AO_D3ajJuIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_D3ajJuIM[/video]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look very hip and happening. You see, ang moh design always special. Even if pay more, i dun mind!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is narong the iphone lover going to trade up to the new iphone 7 and wear this (hideous and hilarious) contraption? :biggrin:

View attachment 28295

I dun use earphones/ ear pods for my iPhone.
No need for them I dun listen to music on my iPhone. I dun have a single song downloaded on it.
No need use them for earpiece for talking as I have Bluetooth speakers in my car.

In any case one man's meat is another man's poison.
IMHO they do look unique but everyone will take to it in no time as shown by all of previous Apple's innovative designs. Apple always lead the way.
Good Example....I remembered how jealous anti apple netizens were ridiculing the iPhone5 design back then. Criticizing Apple for just making it longer than the previous iphone4. As history has shown the iPhone5 went on to conquer all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No need for them I dun listen to music on my iPhone. I dun have a single song downloaded on it.
No need use them for earpiece for talking as I have Bluetooth speakers in my car.

IMHO they do look unique but everyone will take to it in no time as shown by all of previous Apple's innovative designs. Apple always lead the way.
Good Example....I remembered how jealous anti apple netizens were ridiculing the iPhone5 design back then. Criticizing Apple for just making it longer than the previous iphone4. As history has shown the iPhone5 went on to conquer all.

Yeah I don't listen to music from my Phone either. The sound is crap no matter what because no company, Apple included, can overcome the laws of physics.

My music is played via my Energy floor standing speakers through an Accuphase amp. Every other method sounds awful.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I don't listen to music from my Phone either. The sound is crap no matter what because no company, Apple included, can overcome the laws of physics.

My music is played via my Energy floor standing speakers through an Accuphase amp. Every other method sounds awful.

[video=youtube;a49mJxl86Ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a49mJxl86Ho [/video]

Did you played this song ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you able to bring your energy floor standing fuck speakers along when you travel and listen to music?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have no choice but to use earpods as i'm poor and commute on a train to get to work. in order to hear, everyone except niggers gangbangers on the train put on their ear piece. nigger gangbangers are inconsiderate by turning up the volume of speakers on their phones playing some of the worst hip hop which encourage violence and disrespect for authority and society. there's a reason why cops target them. bunch of troublemakers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have no choice but to use earpods as i'm poor and commute on a train to get to work. in order to hear, everyone except niggers gangbangers on the train put on their ear piece. nigger gangbangers are inconsiderate by turning up the volume of speakers on their phones playing some of the worst hip hop which encourage violence and disrespect for authority and society. there's a reason why cops target them. bunch of troublemakers.

You didn't follow them listen to hip hop? Bobby shmurda's hot nigga is pretty cool even though it's 2 years old now.

What's the latest hip hop?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Are you able to bring your energy floor standing fuck speakers along when you travel and listen to music?

I don't bother with music when I travel. Music out of a tin can doesn't appeal to me. I prefer to read a book.

No MP3 file will ever sound as good as an uncompressed format.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Fi is now out of fashion. Just go look at Adelphi which used to have many Hi Fi stores but are being replaced with women oriented services.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hi Fi is now out of fashion. Just go look at Adelphi which used to have many Hi Fi stores but are being replaced with women oriented services.
I don't need hi fi just decent sound will do. I'm used to sound from AIFF files and MP3 just sounds cheap and nasty no matter what it is played on.