• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore for Singaporean!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the 80s, living costs were much lower and bigger housing were much cheaper for Sinkie PMETs, but now living costs and housing prices have skyrocketed as PAP have flooded our tiny island with millions of foreigners, and Singapore became the world's most overpopulated country.

Due to the ridiculous housing prices, I see many young Sinkie families squeezed into small units that are terrible for family development, living costs and the costs of raising kids are very high. The current low Sinkie birth rate is largely due to PAP's fault.

even with large luxurious homes, sinkies (of the chinkie variation) will still not reproduce in sufficient numbers to replace themselves. it's not the cost, nor the lack of family development, nor the home size, nor the work environment, nor the stress, nor the lack of high paying jobs. all excuses. it's selfishness and the self-centered subculture of seeking shiokness with every creature-comfort complacency, consumer-driven materialism, modern and human-coddling infrastructure provided for. in fact, in a larger, more spacious, luxurious home, living habitat and environment, sinkies will not bother to have children but will acquire more expensive pets for show off. can see it for yourself. you're talking cock.

the pap should reverse the progress and revert sg to poor kampungs with everyone not going to school, struggling to put food on the table or clearing their shit from shit buckets. then sinkies will poop babies for lack of an active brain for highfalutin monetary and material pursuits. no matter what the pap does sinkies will kpkb and blame someone else other than themselves.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i pick my own fruit, do my own yard, wash my own car, and clean my own house. as i get older, i'm beginning to hire part time house cleaning and yard clearing services. usd100 for 2 hours for a 2-person crew for house cleaning service and usd50 for less than 1 hour for a 1 person yard crew. all well above minimum wage. they are happy with the money, i'm happy with their work. it's about time sinkies consider fairly-compensated part time helpers, instead of full-time live-in pau kar liao supermaid, nanny, carwasher, cook, pet sitter, even though kids are already grown up, potty-trained, and can go to school by themselves. this baby to ns maid-dependence stupidity of sinkies truly destroys all credibility sinkies have when they kpkb about losing their jobs to ft's. they set the stage for their own downfall and demise. should kpkb about themselves first.

Absolutely agree!

For all those who complain about why PAP and why employers allow cheap FTs who "add no value" to work in Singapore for low wages thus driving Singaporeans out of work, you only need to ask those why they continue to have a maid for the exact same answers to their complaints.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This whole blame culture is ridiculous. Main reason why I say this is because the PAP continues to win elections. Oh yes and people will say the elections are rigged.

Reminds me of African Black American who still harken back to slavery as the cause of all the modern problems today.

Singaporeans blame curse.....so what change has that brought?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This whole blame culture is ridiculous. Main reason why I say this is because the PAP continues to win elections. Oh yes and people will say the elections are rigged.

Reminds me of African Black American who still harken back to slavery as the cause of all the modern problems today.

blacks in america have the same blame culture as sinkies, perhaps worse. everything about their failure and lack of progress is attributed to the history of slavery. they never seem to get out of that sorry shithole they love to put themselves in as an excuse for all their shortcomings. instead of blaming and finding excuses, they can do what most new immigrants do - grab a low-paying dirty job and start the climb from there. nope, they would rather deal drugs to make quick money, rob, shoot, kill for fun, race cars on freeways, do "sideshows", gangbang, hip-hop, wear pants down to knees, feel entitled, and collect welfare and food stamps. to them that's the american dream. uncle sam and obama provide everything.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
blacks in america have the same blame culture as sinkies, perhaps worse. everything about their failure and lack of progress is attributed to the history of slavery. they never seem to get out of that sorry shithole they love to put themselves in as an excuse for all their shortcomings. instead of blaming and finding excuses, they can do what most new immigrants do - grab a low-paying dirty job and start the climb from there. nope, they would rather deal drugs to make quick money, rob, shoot, kill for fun, race cars on freeways, do "sideshows", gangbang, hip-hop, wear pants down to knees, feel entitled, and collect welfare and food stamps. to them that's the american dream. uncle sam and obama provide everything.

It is moving in that direction with Singaporeans as well. Keep voting PAP so they can blame everything bad on PAP. Never themselves to blame.

If cannot blame the government then blame who hor? Not my problem. Is govt problem. Govt create this problem so govt should fix the problem. We pay minister so much money they should fix the problem. Why should I fix the problem?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is moving in that direction with Singaporeans as well. Keep voting PAP so they can blame everything bad on PAP. Never themselves to blame.

If cannot blame the government then blame who hor? Not my problem. Is govt problem. Govt create this problem so govt should fix the problem. We pay minister so much money they should fix the problem. Why should I fix the problem?

Dump all these Sinkies who KPKP in their 800k DUSTBIN.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP is prolonging its stay in power by shifting the goal posts and tilting the playing field

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many may not see the link: It's starting from the education system right up to the housing system and more.

Our education system is too politicised for its own good, churning out drones to feed our economy right from the start. No doubt the early years, the directions were somewhat correct in terms of elevating the general literacy of the populace, the endless pursuit of inane KPIs have deviated the true purpose of education later in the 90s, I shan't go further as I'll deviate from my main point.

Just look at how each generation of of children gets herded into the channels promoted by the government in accordance to the flavor of the day, ranging from production to engineering, IT to biotech. The over emphasis on EL, Maths and Science resulted in the proliferation of tuition starting from the 90s and growing into a "Monster" today. Who gives a fuck about Arts and/or Commerce in the 90s? Dumping ground they called it back in those days, please correct me if I'm wrong.

It didn't help as wages were skewed and suppressed in certain sectors and the mindless pursuit of economic success made us continued to depress the wages even more so as to maximise profits. Coupled with rising costs of living, certain jobs were slowly shunned as we cannot even come around it to believe that working such jobs can elevate our socio-economic status. Let's be real, can a thousand dollar job really get you a decent lifestyle in today's term?

The housing policies and population policies were forcibly shove down our throats and the herd were made to comply, then what happens? Folks will game the system and try to outwit the system, resulting in what? A 0.9 TFR, shrinking and aging population, bunch of "ai pih ai chihn ai tua liap nee" mentality. The fault of the populace? Quizas, quizas, quizas... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You're correct. And if you think about the philosophy underpinning all of this, it began with Goh Keng Swee regarding citizens as factors of production and then treating them according - this included streaming Primary 3 kids. So yes, it does begin with the education system and the young and goes all the way up and out from there.

You can see this philosophy still in operation today where both citizens and foreigners are treated as tools to be used, only difference being that foreigners (talking about white collar PMETs here) are treated better because the PAP wants to attract them to come here.

It is also results in a system that pits everyone against everyone else, as you've alluded to.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% of Sinkie voters chose the PAP

YpLPFdkl.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The majority of Singaporeans are victims of a rigged economic and political system. Think of how much of the economy is under unproductive and inefficient GLCs and how this has snuffed out local entrepreneurship and small businesses over the years. HDB prices are rigged by the government, the economy is continually being distorted by abrupt adjustments to foreign inflows and immigration, and I don't need to mention anything about our political system which is rigged as bad as the American one is, perhaps worse. Mainstream media playing lackey to the establishment, its key posts filled with ex ISD and ex government bureaucrats, the People's Association using taxpayer dollars to spread PAP propaganda and deny the opposition, etc.

People keep voting PAP because they are fundamentally insecure and just prefer the status quo. This sense of dependency is inculcated from young where kids are made to see that everything must depend on govt. This is nothing in the education system that promotes any measure of self reliance or may I add self respect. Zhihau has a good grasp of this, as can be seen in his post above.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore will become the city of the foreigners, where the locals one day, will become the lackeys of the land...or already had, when you see elderly clearing, cleaning tables, sweeping floors, washing dishes, cleaning latrines....& people with MBA driving taxis...( which there are some)...

The foreigners will enjoy the fruits of our hard work by , BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS....we will become their lackeys & the PAP had already enslaved the 70%...:eek:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The majority of Singaporeans are victims of a rigged economic and political system. Think of how much of the economy is under unproductive and inefficient GLCs and how this has snuffed out local entrepreneurship and small businesses over the years. HDB prices are rigged by the government, the economy is continually being distorted by abrupt adjustments to foreign inflows and immigration, and I don't need to mention anything about our political system which is rigged as bad as the American one is, perhaps worse. Mainstream media playing lackey to the establishment, its key posts filled with ex ISD and ex government bureaucrats, the People's Association using taxpayer dollars to spread PAP propaganda and deny the opposition, etc.

People keep voting PAP because they are fundamentally insecure and just prefer the status quo. This sense of dependency is inculcated from young where kids are made to see that everything must depend on govt. This is nothing in the education system that promotes any measure of self reliance or may I add self respect. Zhihau has a good grasp of this, as can be seen in his post above.

To sum up what you wrote:

PAP is monster dictatorship. Controls every aspect of Singapore. Bullies the people. Brainwashed the people.

Singaporeans insecure to the point of being unable to think. They are lemmings. They worship their captors and torturers.

There is no hope for Singaporeans.

I agree with all the above. You are absolutely correct. There is no glory in being the leader of 5 million lemmings. This is why the PAP stars go for the money.

If you are not a lemming, then please do not stay with the lemmings or try to convince lemmings not to be lemmings. It is a fruitless task. Particularly so if you are hoping the lemmings will help you to reclaim the small tiny well that you all live in. Oh yes and the lemmings cannot fold their own clothes, mop their own floor, wash their own toilets, wash their own cars, have to hire mice to do it for them. I suppose in a way, the lemmings still not as sad as the mice.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore will become the city of the foreigners, where the locals one day, will become the lackeys of the land...or already had, when you see elderly clearing, cleaning tables, sweeping floors, washing dishes, cleaning latrines....& people with MBA driving taxis...( which there are some)...

The foreigners will enjoy the fruits of our hard work by , BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS....we will become their lackeys & the PAP had already enslaved the 70%...:eek:

I said this back in 2004. Actually Singapore IS ALREADY a CITY of FOREIGNERS lah.....LOL!

12 years later, people still saying "will become"...sigh.....goes to show people have no idea when to jump off a sinking ship. No wonder they drown. And they ask....why? blame captain, blame everybody else.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
even with large luxurious homes, sinkies (of the chinkie variation) will still not reproduce in sufficient numbers to replace themselves. it's not the cost, nor the lack of family development, nor the home size, nor the work environment, nor the stress, nor the lack of high paying jobs. all excuses. it's selfishness and the self-centered subculture of seeking shiokness with every creature-comfort complacency, consumer-driven materialism, modern and human-coddling infrastructure provided for. in fact, in a larger, more spacious, luxurious home, living habitat and environment, sinkies will not bother to have children but will acquire more expensive pets for show off. can see it for yourself. you're talking cock.

You are the one talking cock, are you even raising kids in Singapore??? Your head is really screwed up by your misperception of ordinary Sinkies.

Sinkies like my friends and relatives are good people and they are not rich. They are raising kids like me but it's very costly to raise them well. They are ordinary people who love their kids very much and are family oriented. They spend most of their income paying the high living costs such as mortgage payments, kids expenses, food and utilities, medical bills and insurance etc. I know some of them have little savings.

Btw, bigger homes indeed matter for families with kids, but now I see many families squeezed in 3rm (60sqm) or 4rm (90sqm) flats. It's very cramp for the family, but prices of homes are exorbitant.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the one talking cock, are you even raising kids in Singapore??? Your head is really screwed up by your misperception of ordinary Sinkies.

Sinkies like my friends and relatives are good people and they are not rich. They are raising kids like me but it's very costly to raise them well. They are ordinary people who love their kids very much and are family oriented. They spend most of their income paying the high living costs such as mortgage payments, kids expenses, food and utilities, medical bills and insurance etc. I know some of them have little savings.

Btw, bigger homes indeed matter for families with kids, but now I see many families squeezed in 3rm (60sqm) or 4rm (90sqm) flats. It's very cramp for the family, but prices of homes are exorbitant.

But the PAP people will come out & tell you, be thankful to them, they are still affordable & spacious & will spin a yarn & compare here with Hong Kong & Tokyo....indeed, over there especially HK is very cramp...but they do not have a shitty government...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

talk cock lah. this typical hdb flat if interior-designed correctly is not cramp for a family. it's more spacious than a $2m apartment in sf. you have too much useless clutter in your home, that's why. sinkies are notorious for hoarding junk.

image.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the PAP people will come out & tell you, be thankful to them, they are still affordable & spacious & will spin a yarn & compare here with Hong Kong & Tokyo....indeed, over there especially HK is very cramp...but they do not have a shitty government...

this one in hk is considered cramp as kids have to share a bunk bed to do their homework. sinkies are as usual talking cock through their arses.

image.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk cock lah. this typical hdb flat if interior-designed correctly is not cramp for a family. it's more spacious than a $2m apartment in sf. you have too much useless clutter in your home, that's why. sinkies are notorious for hoarding junk.

View attachment 28305

Like I say you're the one talking cock, showing me a small condo not meant for a family with kids doesn't prove that those small 60sqm or 90sqm flats are not cramp for families with kids. American homes are generally bigger than Sinkie homes, my sister owns and lives in a nice big house in the US with her husband and kids. A house like that would cost many times more in Singapore.

I'm speaking from experience as I used to live in a 90sqm flat with my wife when we first got married may years ago, but when we got 2 kids and as they grew older the flat became very cramp. It's even worse for my immediate neighbor who has 2 parents and 2 kids and a wife squeezed into a 90sqm flat.

I've since moved to a bigger home several years ago so that my kids can have their own rooms and a more spacious living environment. Some of my friends and relatives have also moved to bigger homes for their kids, but are now stuck with higher mortgage payments for the next 20-25 years.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i pick my own fruit, do my own yard, wash my own car, and clean my own house. as i get older, i'm beginning to hire part time house cleaning and yard clearing services.

I understand what you mean exactly. There are some tasks we aren't able to do well with age catching up...