• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Biggest joke in town! Criteria on Pres! Only Kin Lian qualify!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian has already indicated he would not stand. He said that he has not seen anything changed from the previous EP elections to encourage him to contest. Anyway it points to a minority category elections for next EP.

Imagine only that bubbling fool Kin Lian qualify for Pres! That fact alone makes the comm and PAP loose all creditability!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elections is to allow voters to choose the candidates of their choice to represent the voters interest.

If you cannot choose the person you want to represent you/your interest-is it still meaningful or valid?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main role is to endorse the MIW. Specifically, LHL, his wife, family and cronies.
Not something more difficult than learning ABC.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee and dogs are chao haolian. The only reason to do this is there is very little or even no money left in the coffers and CPF, period. Prepare for their flight at the first sign of trouble by dissent from the people

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Republic of Singapore, all of you must understand, is a outstanding example of a hybrid democracy. Not bending to the East nor kowtowing to the West, truly admirable. The only other near equivalent is the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. At least we didn't even attempt to say we are Democratic and People's, now that would have been hypocritical.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian has already indicated he would not stand. He said that he has not seen anything changed from the previous EP elections to encourage him to contest. Anyway it points to a minority category elections for next EP.

I won't ruled out a change of mind.

last PE, he also said he needs 100k signatures before agreeing to contest. He didn't hit that target but still enter the fray.

I suspect tkl in saying this was trying to play on the sense of urgency and entice opposition voters to urge him to reconsider.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't ruled out a change of mind.

last PE, he also said he needs 100k signatures before agreeing to contest. He didn't hit that target but still enter the fray.

I suspect tkl in saying this was trying to play on the sense of urgency and entice opposition voters to urge him to reconsider.

Give this man some credit, at least he spoke up and took actions for peasants who lost their investments in Lehman bros.

What did the current KFC president or even the dead prata ever did for peasants other than double crossing them?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony will win again lah ...maybe CJ steps down to become President. $4 million salary to do nothing ...a snake will take it.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PE is not even the issue sinkies should focus on. The overall economy will not be helped by the one rubber-stamp appointed.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
PE is not even the issue sinkies should focus on. The overall economy will not be helped by the one rubber-stamp appointed.

It is about the way PAP carry out the election. How can you just create a rule until only one can be qualified for the election?

This is so 3rd world. i don't think i can take sinkieland seriously from now onwards. It is getting worse year after year.

Good luck to those who wanna carry on staying in your forsaken island.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the angry face of LHL who is saying to us: I dun fuck care since 70% voted me in incl new shitizens who are still coming in in droves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last CM was a Jew and datz many years ago..............

Just for the record - a "Jew" was our first Chief Minister. The second and last CM was "Chinese" baba who "sold" Christmas Island to Australia for a dollar (not counting of the bribe he received). He then sold himself to then Malaya. :biggrin:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

I reckon "one-third" Tony will be in for another term. After that a Malay "minority" will somehow be "invited" to "serve".

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give this man some credit, at least he spoke up and took actions for peasants who lost their investments in Lehman bros.

What did the current KFC president or even the dead prata ever did for peasants other than double crossing them?

For the record - In the Lehman issue, he stood up for himself, and the "lawyer" he "recommended" turned up to be a someone in trouble himself. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens in a "messy" democracy. The only person qualified to be president get less than 5% of the votes! Better just let the PAP appoint the puppet lah.