• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssCDF Cut Cost Cut Until Cannot Put Simple Fire!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>This Urban Jungle
Posted on 04 Apr, 2009 16:41
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Rochor Centre fire took a long time to put out, says STOMPer

According to STOMPer Shan, who witnessed the fire when it first broke out until SCDF arrived and put it out, the fire took quite a while to put out.

In her email to STOMP today (Apr 4), the STOMPer wrote:

“The fire broke out at a shop which is famous for selling joss sticks and incense papers.

“I was there with my friends because we were supposed to meet at the coffeeshop opposite at 10pm but I was there slightly earlier when I noticed that the shop started burning.

“I think it took more than an hour to put out because the firemen kept putting it out and the fire would flare up again.

“There were red rhinos and fire engines and they kept coming, one after another.

“I don’t understand why the firemen could not put the fire out by going into the shop but instead standing outside and trying to put it out from there.

“Instead, they had to do it this way and they kept calling for more fire-fighting vehicles to come.

“There were so many people who witnessed the fire.”

More pictures and reports at:
Fire breaks out at Rochor Centre

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
<SCRIPT language=javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><LINK media=screen href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1-2.jpg

If dun cut cost, who will pay me? U expect me to work fore free ah? *chey*
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
ancestral worshippers, taoists, or some hybrid buddhists believe that when incense burn more furious than normal is an auspicious sign. even SCDF pump water liao, and the incense can still revive n burn fiercer............ to them, is a sign of divine intervention, a good omen. HUAT AH!

the stomper also a bit stupid la, the shop kena lock liao, SCDF NSboys wont want to risk their life to enter the burning place for nothing. somemore, there's no life at risk, inside, so lagi no need to keh-kiang to trespass.