• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Young S'pore art teacher, pens heartbreaking post after knowing she was going to die

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A beautiful 21-year-old art teacher in Singapore who lost her life to cancer after battling for ten months penned a heartbreaking post after knowing she would not make it.

Jesselyn Ng, listed as an National Institute of Education (NIE) teacher on her Facebook page, left people teary-eyed after seeing her post.

According to WorldofBuzz, she fought cancer for 10 months and fell into a coma, requiring life support to stay alive.

Seeing her suffering, her family decided to plug off the life support. After 5 days, she passed away.

The Coverage reports that after she passed away, people were shocked to see a post on her Facebook page.

It was written by her elder sister.

When Jesselyn knew she couldn’t survive this battle, she laid in bed and asked her sister to write down her last words, for her family and friends who loved her. She spoke her words while her sister wrote.

Prepare some tissues when you read the post, as your heart will ache for another young life gone too soon.

http://img.stomp.com.sg/s3fs-public...c/images/2016/09/cancermain.jpg?itok=3loBkgZW

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Young S'pore art teacher, pens heartbreaking post after knowing she was going to

[video=youtube;Yuq_QT-SjxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq_QT-SjxE[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Re: Young S'pore art teacher, pens heartbreaking post after knowing she was going to

RIP Jesselyn. :(

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;TNMm2NlUZoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNMm2NlUZoU[/video]

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;yCG15SzKNgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCG15SzKNgU[/video]

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;dsnQ9xILcWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnQ9xILcWo&index=2&list=PL3kn_E7LO7PWDX-jX9J1-huER1_FpnuoT[/video]

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

不好意思,this is a very sad but touching thread.

lovelife, treasure your life. 加油.

keep on fighting for your life. jia you! be more happy and positive.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing beats my more than 10 years of hard labour when i was in sg. :(

framed by the lasup matas, CB lasup SS.

there was once i was returning home from coffeeshop after downing 6 bottles of Tiger and Heineken. somewhere along the way under the void deck, got one young chio bu smile to me, maciam ai tio tai chi kind of pattern. whoa lan eh! i thought to myself if i went touch her, sure kee chia. there are many other incidents they did with ill intention to put me behind bars. :oIo::kma: i speak nothing but the tooth. sometimes, i wonder how MHA select their lasup SS, can anyhowdy mess up pple's life one meh?:oIo:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

nothing beats my more than 10 years of hard labour when i was in sg. :(

framed by the lasup matas, CB lasup SS.

there was once i was returning home from coffeeshop after downing 6 bottles of Tiger and Heineken. somewhere along the way under the void deck, got one young chio bu smile to me, maciam ai tio tai chi kind of pattern. whoa lan eh! i thought to myself if i went touch her, sure kee chia. there are many other incidents they did with ill intention to put me behind bars. :oIo::kma: i speak nothing but the tooth. sometimes, i wonder how MHA select their lasup SS, can anyhowdy mess up pple's life one meh?:oIo:

why mata wanted to tekan you ? u beri special ?
mha selects mata from those who applied. school qualification , character , etc.

in the beginning , new mata is quite straight. after sometimes they become crooked due to influence from old birds,
after they learned the trick of the trade.
in the 60s 70s i know mata bullying bar girls , and other things.

marmiparmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should have tried Jesus first before unplugging the life support. Maybe got extra hope.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mha selects mata from those who applied. school qualification , character , etc.

in the beginning , new mata is quite straight. after sometimes they become crooked due to influence from old birds,

please revert your question to the siao charbors from mediacock and SPH or PMO, they know better than i do. i have seen so much manipulation until i also blur. this whole thing that happen to me is a fuckin conspiracy! I have said it before, if I HAVE DONE ANYTHING UNLAWFUL, I AM WILLING TO FACE IT LIKE A MAN! but they resort to underhand tactics. wtf!

now, by saying that lasup mata has a problem with me seems unbelievable, they always appear upright in their advertisement to recruit the young gullible sinkie youths. but if you know wong kum lan, please go ask him too.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is not about being special. I had a fair share of krafty experience. Once you have a chance for them to nail you, anything can be used just to tekan you. Even carrying 4 pills of panadol can be interrogated like the panadol are drugs .what u need panadol. Why u bring panadol out. How often u take panadol. This cb lasup mata is the best job in the world as I said before.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

please revert your question to the siao charbors from mediacock and SPH or PMO, they know better than i do. i have seen so much manipulation until i also blur. this whole thing that happen to me is a fuckin conspiracy! I have said it before, if I HAVE DONE ANYTHING UNLAWFUL, I AM WILLING TO FACE IT LIKE A MAN! but they resort to underhand tactics. wtf!

now, by saying that lasup mata has a problem with me seems unbelievable, they always appear upright in their advertisement to recruit the young gullible sinkie youths. but if you know wong kum lan, please go ask him too.

krafty, just focus on happy thing and forget those unhappy thing. Move on.
i knew you few years liao, i dont think you are those prevert hum sup ji kok pek. i trust you

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is not about being special. I had a fair share of krafty experience. Once you have a chance for them to nail you, anything can be used just to tekan you. Even carrying 4 pills of panadol can be interrogated like the panadol are drugs .what u need panadol. Why u bring panadol out. How often u take panadol. This cb lasup mata is the best job in the world as I said before.

you looks like gangster?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There was this rich surgeon who went around preaching about life after cancer brought his free-wheeling lifestyle to an abrupt halt. So what has changed after hearing him preach?

RT-TEO.bmp

https://www.heavenaddress.com/Dr-Richard-Teo-Keng-Siang/424153/379719/content

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A beautiful person life cut short
But vile traitors like lky and prataman lived well into their 90s.....life is so unfair

Side note to attention whore Krafty.....pls fuck off and not hijack this sombre thread to grab attention

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Boss,
Did your recommend pastor Rony ( poked face) Tan to Jesselyn?

She and her family didn't have enough faith.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

She and her family didn't have enough faith.

How you measure enough faith? I convinced my good friend to stop going to lighthouse after the first see look session and my friend now is already cured by real treatment. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How you measure enough faith? I convinced my good friend to stop going to lighthouse after the first see look session and my friend now is already cured by real treatment. :biggrin:

Jesus works in mysterious ways. If he's in a super good mood, he will cure you immediately. If he's in a foul mood, you better prepare to meet him in heaven!