• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China man so sweet, help sinkie Ah Ma cut toenails

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
14249743_1111891278880264_5899555015362609163_o.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a good chink! I hope sinkie Ah Ma left him all her money and property.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good chink! I hope sinkie Ah Ma left him all her money and property.

Ah Mah did.....unfortunately some auntie suddenly kena green eye monster bite, then ka cheow, ka cheow this nice arrangement ....in the end the 'will' went into the rubbish bin...together with the toe nails....this chow kar china man also landed in the rubbish bin...only good thing is got to eat free orr tau pun (black bean rice) every day and free hotel stay, two years and still counting....

....TS appear to encourage such nefarious chink chink behaviour.....maybe he should join this chinko in the heap too.....!!!!:wink:

Ho say liao....both can have plenty of time to chiea choa chiea choa 'ultimate Ah Mah gigolo grandson scam' in the slammer.....:p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are just being bias! every race sure got some black sheeps, just like i say before indians are natural troublemakers but not all, same for angmo and whatever race but the pple i can't stand the most is nihon, i call them the cruel race not for nothing, and of course sinkies are no better in anyway, especially those with a bit of authority can throw their weight around and mess up others. isn't it obviosu who i am referring to.