• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Man asked woman to prove her pregnancy so that she can take the reserved seat

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.thelocalsociety.com/man-...nancy-so-that-she-can-take-the-reserved-seat/

Never thought I’d be the one posting something like this but I want everyone to know! It’s 10.20pm and I’m on my way home from my appointment on the MRT, circle line.

I walk to a priority seat as it was empty and I politely asked this ridiculous prick standing right in front of the seat, to excuse me, so I can sit down. He pointed at the reserved seating sign and stared at me wide-eyed. I said yes, I am pregnant. HE ASKED ME FOR PROOF!?!?!?

I said who the hell are you to ask me for proof? Do you want to see my medical bills? My baby’s ultrasound pics?? He replied that I’m not in pregnant wear. WOW, I didn’t know I had to look pregnant to be entitled to this seat. He then told me to shut up and sit down. I told him he was crazy and that I’m wasting my time even talking to him. He sticked out his tongue at me and mocked that I’m going through pre natal stress. Furious and Shaking, I screamed at him to F OFF. and he pointed fake guns (his fingers) at my face and walked off. I’m so glad I took his picture right in his face and he gave me the permission to post it. nobody should have to go through what I went through, that’s why I’m sharing this. Fight for your rights people!

He stuck out his tongue at me and mocked that I’m going through prenatal stress. Furious and Shaking, I screamed at him to F OFF. and he pointed fake guns (his fingers) at my face and walked off. I’m so glad I took his picture right in his face and he gave me the permission to post it. nobody should have to go through what I went through, that’s why I’m sharing this. Fight for your rights people!

I walk to a priority seat as it was empty and I politely asked this ridiculous prick standing right in front of the seat, to excuse me, so I can sit down. He pointed at the reserved seating sign and stared at me wide eyed.. I said yes, I am pregnant. HE ASKED ME FOR PROOF!?!?!? I said who the hell are you to ask me for proof? Do you want to see my medical bills? My baby’s ultrasound pics?? He replied that I’m not in pregnant wear. WOW, I didn’t know I had to look pregnant to be entitled to this seat. He then told me to shut up and sit down. I told him he was crazy and that I’m wasting my time even talking to him. He sticked out his tongue at me and mocked that I’m going through pre natal stress. Furious and Shaking, I screamed at him to Fu*k OFF. and he pointed fake guns (his fingers) at my face and walked off. I’m so glad I took his picture right in his face and he gave me the permission to post it. nobody should have to go through what I went through, that’s why I’m sharing this. Fight for your rights people!

H/T: Maria Louise Dass

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie women mentality is warped, just look at the way they handle things. that include the siao charbors from "SP.":biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman in question likely a fat slob, frequently passing herself as a pregnant person.

kudos to the guy who saw thru her act but no hard evidence...let het off.. lady highly likely of a certain race..the night

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that is probably why the guy was so guai lan, including asking for proof. :biggrin:

Some guai lan forummers always asking for proof you are a faggot. More guai lan ones always asking for proof scroobal is not is not mark andrew Y Karch$ng. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Some guai lan forummers always asking for proof you are a faggot. More guai lan ones always asking for proof scroobal is not is not mark andrew Y Karch$ng. :biggrin:

The guai lan forum owner has already said: "Nobody is on trial here.". Hence no proof is needed. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Without any baby bump, how would anyone know she is pregnant? The man is right. For all we know, it could be some fat woman masquerading as a preggie in order to get a seat on the crowded train.

jw5

Loyal
Without any baby bump, how would anyone know she is pregnant? The man is right. For all we know, it could be some fat woman masquerading as a preggie in order to get a seat on the crowded train.

The most interesting part is that the guai lan guy was standing right in front of the empty reserved seat and blocking it, almost like he was protecting it from " fat free- loading foreign-talents". :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a compliment to the woman that she's slim without a baby bumb. like that also want to kpkb. sinkies must learn to turn any negative situation into positive thinking.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.thelocalsociety.com/man-...nancy-so-that-she-can-take-the-reserved-seat/

Never thought I’d be the one posting something like this but I want everyone to know! It’s 10.20pm and I’m on my way home from my appointment on the MRT, circle line.

I walk to a priority seat as it was empty and I politely asked this ridiculous prick standing right in front of the seat, to excuse me, so I can sit down. He pointed at the reserved seating sign and stared at me wide-eyed. I said yes, I am pregnant. HE ASKED ME FOR PROOF!?!?!?

I said who the hell are you to ask me for proof? Do you want to see my medical bills? My baby’s ultrasound pics?? He replied that I’m not in pregnant wear. WOW, I didn’t know I had to look pregnant to be entitled to this seat. He then told me to shut up and sit down. I told him he was crazy and that I’m wasting my time even talking to him. He sticked out his tongue at me and mocked that I’m going through pre natal stress. Furious and Shaking, I screamed at him to F OFF. and he pointed fake guns (his fingers) at my face and walked off. I’m so glad I took his picture right in his face and he gave me the permission to post it. nobody should have to go through what I went through, that’s why I’m sharing this. Fight for your rights people!

He stuck out his tongue at me and mocked that I’m going through prenatal stress. Furious and Shaking, I screamed at him to F OFF. and he pointed fake guns (his fingers) at my face and walked off. I’m so glad I took his picture right in his face and he gave me the permission to post it. nobody should have to go through what I went through, that’s why I’m shar.......

told you all signs of degeneration of human and environment are everywhere.

male passenger behaved that way due to a deranged mind. a normal person should just walk away
to let the female take the seat.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's disgusting that all cos the guy is a sinkie and a Chinese and the pregnant cunt is a foreigner/ang moh she will most likely be in the right.