• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Man asked woman to prove her pregnancy so that she can take the reserved seat

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
today morning got one chao ang mo riding his bicycle along farrer road.stretching out his right hand long long to singal motorist to give way to him.
here I am sadist don't like ang mo.give him a loud long horn.
this provoked him and he shouted fucked off so loud that my glass almost shatter.
I just smile and giggle.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if the woman is not pregnant we men should be gentlemen and give up our seats for the ladies.

If not more Charbors will go for Angmos.

Sometime I got a seat and saw ol I thought to stand up for them to sit but afraid people will pui at me :p

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime I got a seat and saw ol I thought to stand up for them to sit but afraid people will pui at me :p

Don't be naive. If you stand up just because she hugs an abalone between her legs, she will smile at you and accept your offer not because she thinks you are a gentleman but a mangina who worships pussy.

The word "gentleman" if not practised properly will become "mangina".

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be naive. If you stand up just because she hugs an abalone between her legs, she will smile at you and accept your offer not because she thinks you are a gentleman but a mangina who worships pussy.

I also will mostly give up seat for any woman I felt above 55. As for ol , I felt a bit uncomfortable if they stand near me. Is not about trying to tell them I'm gentlemen but a sense of discomfort lo. I guess likely is becos I am a gentlemen so I felt this way :biggrin:

marmiparmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
today morning got one chao ang mo riding his bicycle along farrer road.stretching out his right hand long long to singal motorist to give way to him.
here I am sadist don't like ang mo.give him a loud long horn.
this provoked him and he shouted fucked off so loud that my glass almost shatter.
I just smile and giggle.

I always give way to cyclists whether they are Angmos or not. Sekali some kids lost their father or mother because of me, I may regret for the rest of my life.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with asking her if she is pregnant. She obviously doesn't look like she is pregnant. Seriously, how would you guess if you don't ask ? She was squeezing in to the reserved seat once she boarded the train as though she found treasure. I think the chap was probably annoyed by her hurried manner and impoliteness more than anything else. So, when he was 'disrupted' from his stance, he interjected to ask if she is pregnant.

Of course, all she needs to reply is a polite, " Yes, I am pregnant. Thank you for giving me the seat. " To tell him that he was crazy is a foolhardy response. No wonder , it elicits a sharp retort " Shut up and sit down! ".

If Sinkies learn politeness and courtesy, the world will be a better place.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time, the lady should do this if she wants the reserved seat ....

coming soon.jpeg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bestest part of this story is that the guai lan guy was not sitting in the reserved seat. He was standing right in front of it, as if he was protecting it from undeserving and ineligible passengers. :biggrin:

I like his way of handling - sticking out tongue and pointing fake guns :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shit skin bitch. 3 months pregnant can walk and stand like any other normal young ladies. no need any special privilege.
blame your poorfuck husband for not being able to afford a car ok. :oIo:

the guy should've let the shit-skinned cunt sit and stand in front of her so that she gets a whiff of a lap-cheong instead of the regular seekh-kebab :p

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
14237735_1858508737711403_5036228054577132498_n-2.jpg

This phua cheebye man really lanjiao lang la. Talk cock sia.

I walk to a priority seat as it was empty and I politely asked this ridiculous prick standing right in front of the seat, to excuse me, so I can sit down. He pointed at the reserved seating sign and stared at me wide eyed.. I said yes, I am pregnant. HE ASKED ME FOR PROOF!?!?!? I said who the hell are you to ask me for proof? Do you want to see my medical bills? My baby’s ultrasound pics?? He replied that I’m not in pregnant wear. WOW, I didn’t know I had to look pregnant to be entitled to this seat. He then told me to shut up and sit down. I told him he was crazy and that I’m wasting my time even talking to him. He sticked out his tongue at me and mocked that I’m going through pre natal stress. Furious and Shaking, I screamed at him to Fu*k OFF. and he pointed fake guns (his fingers) at my face and walked off. I’m so glad I took his picture right in his face and he gave me the permission to post it. nobody should have to go through what I went through, that’s why I’m sharing this. Fight for your rights people!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BTW now Tonychat no longer around, mangina running amok :biggrin:

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with asking her if she is pregnant. She obviously doesn't look like she is pregnant. Seriously, how would you guess if you don't ask ? She was squeezing in to the reserved seat once she boarded the train as though she found treasure. I think the chap was probably annoyed by her hurried manner and impoliteness more than anything else. So, when he was 'disrupted' from his stance, he interjected to ask if she is pregnant.

Of course, all she needs to reply is a polite, " Yes, I am pregnant. Thank you for giving me the seat. " To tell him that he was crazy is a foolhardy response. No wonder , it elicits a sharp retort " Shut up and sit down! ".

Bro, you got it wrong. The guy didn't ask if she was pregnant.

"I walk to a priority seat as it was empty and I politely asked this ridiculous prick standing right in front of the seat, to excuse me, so I can sit down. He pointed at the reserved seating sign and stared at me wide-eyed. I said yes, I am pregnant. HE ASKED ME FOR PROOF!?!?!?"

And I don't believe her claim that she "politely asked". With the way she has been describing the encounter, politeness is simply not in this woman's dictionary.

Now every woman can chope the reserved seat and claim they are pregnant. If asked for proof, just fuck the guy upside down like this keling, upload his pic and play the victim.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"I walk to a priority seat as it was empty and I politely asked this ridiculous prick standing right in front of the seat, to excuse me, so I can sit down. He pointed at the reserved seating sign and stared at me wide-eyed. I said yes, I am pregnant. HE ASKED ME FOR PROOF!?!?!?"

And I don't believe her claim that she "politely asked". With the way she has been describing the encounter, politeness is simply not in this woman's dictionary.

Now every woman can chope the reserved seat and claim they are pregnant. If asked for proof, just fuck the guy upside down like this keling, upload his pic and play the victim.

The point was that he was obviously annoyed by this lady who was rushing to 'chop' the reserved seat. And he doubted the lady is pregnant, because from the act, she was just a selfish woman , wanting to get the reserved seat. Obviously, her belly is also not showing .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes the guy neither asked if she was pregnant or asked for proof.
He simply pointed at the sign.
CB shit skinned played victim and anyhow cook story

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't pray pray. he's a member of the newly created elite saf spf commando plainclothes anti-seat-hogging reserve seat police unit. they are specially trained to spot elderly, preggy, handicapped frauds plus the most common conster-master of them all - passenger with sudden sleep syndrome.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't pray pray. he's a member of the newly created elite saf spf commando plainclothes anti-seat-hogging reserve seat police unit. they are specially trained to spot elderly, preggy, handicapped frauds plus the most common conster-master of them all - passenger with sudden sleep syndrome.
not forgetting those pseudo-preggy-pariahs masquerading as apremature-amniotic fluid-perfunctory-pussy in need of a seat for the handicapped :wink:

jw5

Loyal

I like his way of handling - sticking out tongue and pointing fake guns :biggrin:

Don't forget that he also has a "stance". LOL. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also will mostly give up seat for any woman I felt above 55. As for ol , I felt a bit uncomfortable if they stand near me. Is not about trying to tell them I'm gentlemen but a sense of discomfort lo. I guess likely is becos I am a gentlemen so I felt this way :biggrin:

They should remove all the signs that SAYS RESERVED....I have sat, Mass Rapid Trains, in Malaysia, Taipei, Hong Kong & Bangkok...they do have signs that give seats to.......but not signs that says RESERVED for....

Hard to tell, who is above 55....some of the older ones DEMAND seats & Pregnant woman too....& some with wobbly legs...we must have survival guide when we take trains, after all we pay for seats too...to identify those above 55 deserve a seat, pregnant woman...no need to ask if she is pregnant...if she is wear short, she turn or bend a bit, you see stretch marks..she is pregnant...the belly, round smooth & with an even shape, pregnant...the rest are just belly bump of fats...

Anyway...it our wish , manners & education to give up our seats to anybody...not to have people dictating or imposing on us.....it is my wish to give up my seat to you,..if you are old, pregnant etc..

If one is very old & walking wobbly...or woman with belly so big, that the baby look like it is coming out any minute or just with a big belly...should not travel on public transport....they are a health & public menace..