• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Sinkie Screwed By Clingy GF! She Even Tampered With The Condoms!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm screwed. I have a very clingy gf, and she would always stick around me, want to do everything with me, and even discussed marriage/future plans with me. While I initially thought it was cute and sweet, it started getting too much, and I felt that it was becoming a red flag in the relationship. While I had intentions of breaking away, she filled the emotional void in my life, and I didn't do so earlier on.

clingy_gf_sex_condom_tore_1.jpg

Naturally, like most couples, we engage in sex. A few days ago, I was really in the mood, and was happy that she initiated sex. She even bought a box of condoms to keep in my room for future use. Unfortunately, the condom tore (what are the chances fml), and there was a big hole. And as anyone would have guessed, bad things are bound to happen. I begged her to take a morning after pill as I was terrified of the consequences.

However, she insisted on not taking it, saying that she is okay with having my baby if it's divine will. Despite my pleas and tears, she refused.

I'm terrified. I'm not sure if she tampered with the condom before I used it, because I did not personally open the packaging. Thoughts are running wild through my mind everyday, and I'm having sleepless nights. She's sending me messages about our future family together, and it's not helping me a bit.

I'm afraid I'm dealing with a psychopath here. Is there any way I can get out of this legally? I don't want to let my parents know if there isn't a need to.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ated-sex-bought-condom-it-tore-am-i-screwed?v
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Condoms with holes? Might as well fuck her raw, right? Gong Kia, really...

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
女生做的没错。男人要快乐,除了钱以外,也要负责的。他享受了高潮,现已说女生圈套他,真可笑。根本是个小男人。

jw5

Loyal
She tampered with his condoms, he tampered with her tampons. It's only fair. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kenneth Jeyaretnam: " And I guess the guy get the gal he deserve, so I don't want to hear any more complaints."

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, there is salvation. Bring her to Aljunied or Bishan. You know, if she is preggy n kenna Zika, it's serious.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Condoms with holes? Might as well fuck her raw, right? Gong Kia, really...

Actually in singkieland..if knock a gal up..there is no penalty..no child support etc..in Ang more land sure Kenna jialat...so y he worry? Singkieland men r really castrated...he must be one of the 70%.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
女生做的没错。男人要快乐,除了钱以外,也要负责的。他享受了高潮,现已说女生圈套他,真可笑。根本是个小男人。

話不能這麼說。和我好過的,都得到高潮,所以故事里的她也可能享受過。如此一來,各得其所,互不相欠,而且弄破套套是不明智的行為,可得性病或懷孕。男未娶女未嫁,雙方你情我願,到最後帶球是那女的。

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
話不能這麼說。和我好過的,都得到高潮,所以故事里的她也可能享受過。如此一來,各得其所,互不相欠,而且弄破套套是不明智的行為,可得性病或懷孕。男未娶女未嫁,雙方你情我願,到最後帶球是那女的。

This Joanne is stnck the Chinese helicopter, a fake tiongbu. Tiongbus mandarin is very good, even for the ordinary folks. This stnck's mandarin is just sinkie Chinese helicopter standard. Just a bui chee seeking for attention.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal

你也说 “可能吸享受过”。。。。

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Joanne is stnck the Chinese helicopter, a fake tiongbu. Tiongbus mandarin is very good, even for the ordinary folks. This stnck's mandarin is just sinkie Chinese helicopter standard. Just a bui chee seeking for attention.

This really make me laugh.

Hahahaha.

Last edited: