• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 10 Fake religions of Sinkieland blessing F1 Race Weekend of debuachery, drinking, sex

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The 2016 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix kicks off next week (September 16-18), but not before the track is blessed by the city’s keepers of different of faiths. Representatives from 10 different religions which are practiced here in Singapore – Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Taosim, Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, Baha’i faith, Jainism, and Zoroastrianism – came together to pray for the safety of all the competing drivers and crew who will be arriving for the ninth edition of Formula 1’s iconic night race in the Lion City.

The practice of praying for the circuit was started in 2008 as the organisers felt that safety is paramount and that they wanted to pray for the security of all involved in the race, and also for good weather.
The 2016 F1 Singapore Grand Prix is the world’s only night race and will also host several well-known international and local acts.

unnamed-1-3.jpg

unnamed-3-2.jpg

unnamed-2-3.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 10 Fake religions of Sinkieland blessing F1 Race Weekend of debuachery, drinking,

This is part of the tourist attraction. Many tourists, especially chinks, would like to take selfies with the various priests in their colourful garb.

16278535.JPG

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 10 Fake religions of Sinkieland blessing F1 Race Weekend of debuachery, drinking,

As usual practice, all are FAKES in this FAKE dog obedient country.

Imagine if one do not want to participate.

So, for eg. who represent X-tians ? Methodist. RC. Protestant or &th-Day...?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual practice, all are FAKES in this FAKE dog obedient country.

Imagine if one do not want to participate.

So, for eg. who represent X-tians ? Methodist. RC. Protestant or &th-Day...?

All the religions in Singapore especially those followed by Chinkies are religions of Prosperity, worshipping the God of Money. Except The Religion of Peace :smile:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

The 2016 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix kicks off next week (September 16-18), but not before the track is blessed by the city’s keepers of different of faiths. Representatives from 10 different religions which are practiced here in Singapore – Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Taosim, Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, Baha’i faith, Jainism, and Zoroastrianism – came together to pray for the safety of all the competing drivers and crew who will be arriving for the ninth edition of Formula 1’s iconic night race in the Lion City.

The practice of praying for the circuit was started in 2008 as the organisers felt that safety is paramount and that they wanted to pray for the security of all involved in the race, and also for good weather.
The 2016 F1 Singapore Grand Prix is the world’s only night race and will also host several w
ell-known international and local acts.

]

another sign that the world is screwed when releegions get involved in such mundane useless business activity

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blessing for F1?

They should just go with this one. Sure very powerful!

the-god-of-wealth-took-the-money-bag-picture-id567746279

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wtf Zoroastrianism? Any of you niggers practice this religion of fire that originated in ancient persia? The only place where most worshippers reside is in india and they aren't shit skins but persians.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how cum my Sai Ba Ba isn't there??

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blessing for F1?

They should just go with this one. Sure very powerful!

They should get Rony Tan brother of looneytan to represent Christendom. More powerful!

ronytan.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Thank god the roman catholic archdiocese did not send a priest to this sham. Surprised to see Islam is represented by these fake religions. So ok for muslims to pray at the mosque this friday for the F1 race? Pray that many angmo tourists will come to sinkieland for the weekend and fuck minah SPGs?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thank god the roman catholic archdiocese did not send a priest to this sham. Surprised to see Islam is represented by these fake religions. So ok for muslims to pray at the mosque this friday for the F1 race? Pray that many angmo tourists will come to sinkieland for the weekend and fuck minah SPGs?

A number of these angmo will convert to Islam in order to marry these minah SPGs. So why wouldn't an imam come and bless this event of debauchery and drinking? This is one good example.

nadmain.jpg

http://www.herworldplus.com/wedding...fiance-celebrates-hari-raya-muslim-first-time

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

A number of these angmo will convert to Islam in order to marry these minah SPGs. So why wouldn't an imam come and bless this event of debauchery and drinking? This is one good example.

nadmain.jpg

http://www.herworldplus.com/wedding...fiance-celebrates-hari-raya-muslim-first-time

U obviously don't know any of these minah/angmo couples. I know 2 such couples. The angmo always agree to convert because he wants the minah pussy and to appease the parents. Some even take a muslim name. But once they go back to their home country with their minah bride, then its business as usual. Drinking, eating pork, etc. Asking angmo to give up alchohol even in moderation is like asking them to cut their lancheow off. One couple I know the marriage already on the rocks, and in the process of divorcing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

U obviously don't know any of these minah/angmo couples. I know 2 such couples. The angmo always agree to convert because he wants the minah pussy and to appease the parents. Some even take a muslim name. But once they go back to their home country with their minah bride, then its business as usual. Drinking, eating pork, etc. Asking angmo to give up alchohol even in moderation is like asking them to cut their lancheow off. One couple I know the marriage already on the rocks, and in the process of divorcing.

Then it's obvious you don't know much about how Islam and these relationships work.

The Muslim family is usually aware that the guy or girl converts merely for the relationship. Nobody really cares if he or she goes back to eating pork or drinking. What they care more about is the kids, that the kids would be raised as Muslims. The first generation may be nominal Muslims, conversion due to convenience. But the subsequent generations may be fanatical believers.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The organisers should arrange for them to be in TPL's constituency to pray for removal of Zika/dengue.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then it's obvious you don't know much about how Islam and these relationships work.

The Muslim family is usually aware that the guy or girl converts merely for the relationship. Nobody really cares if he or she goes back to eating pork or drinking. What they care more about is the kids, that the kids would be raised as Muslims. The first generation may be nominal Muslims, conversion due to convenience. But the subsequent generations may be fanatical believers.

No la if the parents are fake Muslims why would the kids be any different?
They won't be raised as Muslims as long as minimum contact with the maternal side.
I know folks like that.....they got pseudo Malay names like Sara, Jefery, Zack etc.
more angmo than Muslim

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

f1 is truly generating lots of bad karmic energy...apart from creating inconvienence to other road users, excessive drinking, smoking, partying, expensive merchandise, out to carrot people, women and noise pollution to others....although i like fast cars but all these should be done on a proper track.

If i am one of the priest i think the correct thing to do is to ask the government to stop promoting f1...i dunno why they still bother to bless

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is part of the tourist attraction. Many tourists, especially chinks, would like to take selfies with the various priests in their colourful garb.

16278535.JPG

This is like a 武林大會。

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if not the bugger with his 2 coconuts, how abt the bugger with onions n chillis?