• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious JC Student Convicted of Molesting Little Girl! Will He Jump Like Benjamin? Guess Race

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An 18-year-old junior college student was sentenced to 18 months' probation for molesting an eight-year-old girl. Liu Yiming had pleaded guilty to one count of outraging the girl's modesty. The girl cannot be named due to a gag order.

Court papers said Liu was at the Safra Yishun Clubhouse on March 26 when he saw the girl, who was in her ballet uniform as she had just finished her class. He approached her, asked her to follow him to the second storey of the clubhouse and touched her inappropriately.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/jc-student-sentenced-molesting-girl-eight#sthash.JSBoCZsI.dpuf

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: JC Student Convicted of Molesting Little Girl! Will He Jump Like Benjamin? Guess

how cum your son's surname isn't Tan?

( .... must be using real father's surname )

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: JC Student Convicted of Molesting Little Girl! Will He Jump Like Benjamin? Guess

how cum your son's surname isn't Tan?

( .... must be using real father's surname )

My son's surname is Tan. He doesn't have to molest girls because girls throw themselves at him. He keeps complaining about the girls in his college touching him here and there and being too friendly.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal

My son's surname is Tan. He doesn't have to molest girls because girls throw themselves at him. He keeps complaining about the girls in his college touching him here and there and being too friendly.

They werent girls by the way, they were gays.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

You need to bring your son to see a psychiatrist. He is hallucinating. He could have inherited this sickness from his father.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

An 18-year-old junior college student was sentenced to 18 months' probation for molesting an eight-year-old girl. Liu Yiming had pleaded guilty to one count of outraging the girl's modesty. The girl cannot be named due to a gag order.

Court papers said Liu was at the Safra Yishun Clubhouse on March 26 when he saw the girl, who was in her ballet uniform as she had just finished her class. He approached her, asked her to follow him to the second storey of the clubhouse and touched her inappropriately.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/jc-student-sentenced-molesting-girl-eight#sthash.JSBoCZsI.dpuf

This is absolutely disgusting! What a bloody paedophile. Lock.him up for life!

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

your gongchibai son doesn't like girls touching him. He is obviously GAY. :oIo:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your son should serve as a magnet for Rony Tan, also another Tan. :biggrin:

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he was handsome as a Kpop star, the girl will never complain.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

They werent girls by the way, they were gays.

You need to bring your son to see a psychiatrist. He is hallucinating. He could have inherited this sickness from his father.

your gongchibai son doesn't like girls touching him. He is obviously GAY. :oIo:

My fellow Chinese dog johntan has gay sons like my other Chinese dog members :o:(

Ectar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your son wrote any juicy FR in the sister's forum?

jw5

Loyal

Who are Liu Yiming's parents? :mad:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The leeport in the Chinese press say he went 'shooting' before. Obviously never check clear, still have some haven't shoot that's y go molest a kiddo.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow Chinese dog johntan has gay sons like my other Chinese dog members :o:(

You cheebye m&d dog go and fuck your own mother and die ok. Puki m&d. Cheebye allah.