• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat iphone 7 official launch 1am 8-9-16 SG time (10am 7th sep US time)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just a phone. What's the freakin big deal?

can double up as a torchlight when groping in dark and checking out the color of her panties to see if they match her bra. very critical for the mind. if bra and panties don't match, it's a nag on the mind and performance will lag.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
can double up as a torchlight when groping in dark and checking out the color of her panties to see if they match her bra. very critical for the mind. if bra and panties don't match, it's a nag on the mind and performance will lag.

The most important aspect of a cheebye is whether it smells fresh before groping. Panty color is a non issue as they will be coming off anyway.

For smell I need Google Nose not a torchlight.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most important aspect of a cheebye is whether it smells fresh before groping. Panty color is a non issue as they will be coming off anyway.

For smell I need Google Nose not a torchlight.

for that only android twinkie version will do.

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Know you're probably in the queue right now to get the iphone 7 and then the iphone 7 plus.