• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do you like your job?

Do You like your job?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • neutral

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Neutral, although I wish I was financially free so I can quit anytime I want.

There's enough good advice out there on how to be financially free. Follow those advice and be financially free soon. Then you can continue to work because you enjoy the work and not because you need the salary to pay bills. You will have the power to quit anytime you want without any fear or regrets.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although this current statistic is not suffice, from the various replies, it shows that workers does not know the true meaning of liking a job.
This may be an indicatior of why pap is still in charge.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although this current statistic is not suffice, from the various replies, it shows that workers does not know the true meaning of liking a job.
This may be an indicatior of why pap is still in charge.

SNTCK, the correct way to ask this question should be "will you work in your current job if there is no salary" . This question can proper translate the answers.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
SNTCK, the correct way to ask this question should be "will you work in your current job if there is no salary" . This question can proper translate the answers.

hahaha, ok, if no salary. then i will go to work in hospital. more fullfillment i think.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chiew 34 years old has 600k cash. ok?

average, above average or lousy?

600k to yourself or with spouse ?
This varies with different people lor.
Personally if I'm 34 with 600k for myself I consider it as above average.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the difference between lady and guy at workplace.
Guys just simply work and earn money

Then ladies usually make friends with colleagues. Can go out shopping together, Makan together , kTV together??!