• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Two Sinkie Losers Want To Fight Half-Naked In HDB Corridor!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
neighbour_shouting_middle_of_night_accusations_smoking_0.jpg

So this fine specimen is my next door neighbour, his issue was that we "slammed the door" late at night around 11 ish.

My door is heavy and will close on its own, sometimes we forget and the door "slams". Anyway it was my fault and i apologise right away.

My issues is how he dealt with the situation, he chose to come out of his house and yell "Coward, coward come out now". Like wtf ?!

He said i shouldn't be smoking outside my house and that he wanted to make a report, he said that while smoking a cigarette himself. He smokes outside also, but his wife explained that he dose not do it everyday and that i do. So now we are talking about the frequency of smoking or the act itself?

They then bring up the fact that they have kids and i should move away when they come in or go out of the house. Which i wouldn't mind if only he had told me.

This neighbour has been pissing me off for awhile, he is super niao about everything, he made noise about my brother parking his bicycle because people might do renovation on the pipes, even thought we have always parked his bike there for years even before that guy moved in.

Also i usually smoke with the ash tray out, there was one small piece of ash that drop on the floor i tried to kick it away and it made a small black line.My next door neighbour chose to take an issue with that as well. Even though his plants "stain" the floor turning it yellow , i just don't make noise about it because it is just the floor outside my house.

Watch the full video here
https://www.facebook.com/yliddat/videos/417804855056811/

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/new-neighbour-wants-report-me-smoking-he-smokes-too
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neighbour_shouting_middle_of_night_accusations_smoking_0.jpg

So this fine specimen is my next door neighbour, his issue was that we "slammed the door" late at night around 11 ish.

My door is heavy and will close on its own, sometimes we forget and the door "slams". Anyway it was my fault and i apologise right away.

My issues is how he dealt with the situation, he chose to come out of his house and yell "Coward, coward come out now". Like wtf ?!

He said i shouldn't be smoking outside my house and that he wanted to make a report, he said that while smoking a cigarette himself. He smokes outside also, but his wife explained that he dose not do it everyday and that i do. So now we are talking about the frequency of smoking or the act itself?

They then bring up the fact that they have kids and i should move away when they come in or go out of the house. Which i wouldn't mind if only he had told me.

This neighbour has been pissing me off for awhile, he is super niao about everything, he made noise about my brother parking his bicycle because people might do renovation on the pipes, even thought we have always parked his bike there for years even before that guy moved in.

Also i usually smoke with the ash tray out, there was one small piece of ash that drop on the floor i tried to kick it away and it made a small black line.My next door neighbour chose to take an issue with that as well. Even though his plants "stain" the floor turning it yellow , i just don't make noise about it because it is just the floor outside my house.

Watch the full video here
https://www.facebook.com/yliddat/videos/417804855056811/

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/new-neighbour-wants-report-me-smoking-he-smokes-too
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Stay in a condo or landed property will most likely have lesser of this kind of boorish encounters....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay in a condo or landed property will most likely have lesser of this kind of boorish encounters....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yes low class sinkies stay hdb.
Private property also have their share but most try to act atas so less incidents.
The shitskin was trying to provoke the stewpig chink.
Upload the vid but no show his own face. Dumb chink kena pwned.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In the "good old days" the neighbors were my friends. We used to catch spiders together and our parents used to cook for each other.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Private property also have their share but most try to act atas so less incidents.

shit skins are good shit stirrers.

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are dumb and always get pwned.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he smokes inside his house, keeps his brother's bike in his house and learns to close the door quietly none of this would have occurred. The guy is now aggravating the situation by posting the video. Later he will say that he should not have posted the video an apologised but the neighbour still called him a coward.

I have seen idiots who created the mess and then make noise about other people's reaction. And franky how is the ashtray helping in anyway?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
gone are the days,watch,glassess off, cul-de-sac bare knuckle one-to-one fist fight or just right here and now square off... now we have 4G edited video, one sided facebook writeup, only showing other party LIVE, even get LIKE praises for showing restrain....a reflection of our guniang incumbent leadership

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In the "good old days" the neighbors were my friends. We used to catch spiders together and our parents used to cook for each other.

Come on... There were squabbles too, but our mutual understanding and respect for each other grew.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly, that is what happens when you stay among sinkie losers.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand, neighbors in HDB is fun, I had quickie with my neighbor's daughter in the afternoons, and sometimes I keep the upstairs neighbor maid occupied in those warm sleepy aftermoons.

I don't think I can do that staying in condo.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand, neighbors in HDB is fun, I had quickie with my neighbor's daughter in the afternoons, and sometimes I keep the upstairs neighbor maid occupied in those warm sleepy aftermoons.

I don't think I can do that staying in condo.

Your fake story has an erotic punch in it, nice try.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The smoking issue is just a red herring. The neighbour buay song open the door see shitskin everyday and wants shitskin to stay out of his sight.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall visiting a friend condo where he park his car at the basement carpark, walk over to the lift, take the lift to the his unit floor and Voila!!, the lift door open, it's his place. Private lift woh.

Hardly see the neighbors at all. Very good privacy......
No need to see anybody faces.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: