• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cute mouse found in mutton soup at kong kee mutton soup

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14202693_510817882453642_2955032589875746105_n.jpg

14203127_510817905786973_8979984631999929581_n.jpg

Bad Experience with this stall frm tday..
Having Dinner wif "Mickey Mouse" inside the mutton soup...:s22::s22:

at

7 Sam Leong Road beside Jalan Besar stadium
https://www.facebook.com/JeremyQYP/posts/510818029120294?pnref=story

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Body builders like Jah Rastafar will welcome the protein supplement.

as i've said before whoever on this forum who challenged jah for a fight at a public place and wanted fight recorded was a complete moron. advised him of jah's true build and that coward chickened out with a typical sinkie last word of empty bravado. it only proves that many sinkie keyboard warriors are all big talk and no action.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i've said before whoever on this forum who challenged jah for a fight at a public place and wanted fight recorded was a complete moron. advised him of jah's true build and that coward chickened out with a typical sinkie last word of empty bravado. it only proves that many sinkie keyboard warriors are all big talk and no action.

still remember that fucker animal smuggler drifter who wanted to meet me for a fight on the basis of "racism" on this forum to gain back lost respect/credibility in reality that nigger lost a lot of credibility after tricking a forum member to meet him in japan saying he could stay at his place and that member didn't book any hotel and didn't even have his jap phone number cos he wasn't even residing in japan and the excuse drifter used about his wife in an accident wasn't good enough, unfortunately he lost even more credibility and had to hide after starting that thread.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
still remember that fucker animal smuggler drifter who wanted to meet me for a fight on the basis of "racism" on this forum to gain back lost respect/credibility in reality that nigger lost a lot of credibility after tricking a forum member to meet him in japan saying he could stay at his place and that member didn't book any hotel and didn't even have his jap phone number cos he wasn't even residing in japan and the excuse drifter used about his wife in an accident wasn't good enough, unfortunately he lost even more credibility and had to hide after starting that thread.

please forgive drifter lah. i may have to rent a room from him in jp and sg. me very poor and now a freeloader.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her 69 treatment is the best direct transfer of antidotes, antigens etc etc. It cost me $69 for the treatment. Now I'm armed and immunised against 69 different types of virusses, bacteria and germs.

you're right. she has all kinds of antidotes and natural vaccines in her immune system. must visit her for some antidotes once in a while.